The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2019, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
There is also another Betong in West Kalimantan
It is in Pontianak town nearby to Sintang.

But no bars, ktvs or clubs in this Betong..... only churches, historical monuments and jungle hiking trails.
Betong, Sarawak.Go to pray in a church, wish for a good sex with sexy lady, go hunting in the jungle trails with a carton of beer, hope to search for female sakai with sarong and behold, topless top with beautiful, shapely neh neh with small erected nipples.

My father did that. Hamsup, adventurous daddy was truly disappointed. Saw topless fruits. But only old women with hanging papayas. Young ones......all covered up with clothes. That was in the old days, as explained to me by my mother. Now it is different for hamsup, adventurous son. Son cannot find syt topless sakai. None of that existed now a days. Had emperor service such as lady putting toothpaste on your toothbrush, putting your clothes in the cupboard, call tuk tuk and let u enter first, let u eat first before she begins eating and sex was raw at time but that service.....now kaput. Son search for better locations in Thailand as each location can be different from the other. Search for a party.....

I quited Danok.

Too expensive.
Lousy service from farm ladies. Difficult to find good ladies.
Bad service from club girls who only wanted flowers, etc but you fuck spider at night in your hotel. Fish, fish and end up with sea weed covered rotten female hi heel shoe.
I can get bikini model girls at less than half the price some where else.
Bad service from club service personnel. All wanted tips.
Bad okts with cut throat prices for dead octupus ladies.
Massage in Mutiara, Shalala expensive.
Lousy, bad expensive food in Danok restaurants.
Not much choice of food in Danok.
Too many tourists, even PRCs, a few ang mo, Yipun, Singkies.These people, I have seen in Danok.
People there spoit the cheong market.
I can be stingy but can be throw money liked no tomorrow. Whether I can be stingy or generous depends on my mood and surroundings. Can be stingy & can be generous....but with a target in sight. However, target not sighted in Danok.

Last edited by Yokosi; 05-06-2019 at 10:44 AM.
Old 05-06-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
I quited Danok.

Too expensive.

Too many tourists, even PRCs, a few ang mo, Yipun, Singkies.These people, I have seen in Danok.
People there spoit the cheong market.
You can say I "quit" Dannok too for the same reasons similar to yours.
Unfortunately too many market spoilers these days all over Asia.
Market spoilers are usually lazy to go remote and untested places.
I prefer to cheong at hard to get to places these days.

I believe it's up to experienced and responsible cheongsters to call out those who like to spoil the market.

I called one fussy fellow out for overpaying at ACE.
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showt...0#post18784240

Anyway if one is not driving getting to Betong can be a hassle.
If coming from Malaysia side.
Need to take coach to Hatyai Bus Terminal.
From there take a mini van to go to Betong or Sungei Golok.

Your FR makes me want to check out Betong.

I don't even need to go to bars or clubs.
For budget drinking can just grab a bottle of liquor from Johor Bahru or Bukit Kayu Hitam DFS.
Alcohol in Thailand is no longer cheap due to year on year increase on excise tax.

Return trip between Singapore/Batam is cheaper and less time consuming.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 05-06-2019 at 03:44 PM.
Old 05-06-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
You can say I "quit" Dannok too for the same reasons similar to yours.
Unfortunately too many market spoilers these days all over Asia.
Market spoilers are usually lazy to go remote and untested places.

I believe it's up to experienced and responsible cheongsters to call out those who like to spoil the market.

I called one fussy fellow out for overpaying at ACE.
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showt...0#post18784240

Anyway if one is not driving getting to Betong can be a hassle.
If coming from Malaysia side.
Need to take coach to Hatyai Bus Terminal.
From there take a mini van to go to Betong or Sungei Golok.

Your FR makes me want to check out Betong.

I don't even need to go to bars or clubs.
For budget drinking can just grab a bottle of liquor from Johor Bahru or Bukit Kayu Hitam DFS.
Alcohol in Thailand is no longer cheap due to year on year increase on excise tax.

Return trip between Singapore/Batam is cheaper and less time consuming.
You kay poh too much 5555+ .

Of course, I read the reports between you and the other in ACE. Same with all the reports between funboi and 66066 in one of Bangkok's threads. This one worse than yours until others fucked them up and tell them to bring their shit some where else.

Persistent fellow, me. Persistent with Danok when all my old cheong friends, years had dumped Danok.

Very difficult to go to other Thai border towns such as Betong or Sungai Kolok from Singapore. A real pain to travel there. No direct flight. Real hassle to wait for hours for a van in Hatryai to go to the two towns. Used to travel from Sungai Kolok by van to Hatyai and back again. Danok is easy to reach. At the end of the northern PLUS highway, 45 minutes by taxi from Hatyai airport.

Worse, liked one fellow, Ninja Assasin, said......got bombs going off in Yala and Narathiwat. Bombs go off in Betong, Sungai Kolok......want to save yourself from Thai police picking up your shattered body parts, you better suck your thumb and stay in your home town. 5555+. And go to Batam. Batam is also not cheap. Had been there......expensive leh.

Sure can drink in Pixie or Mysthic clubs in J.B., nearer to Singapore. I went there often to watch the going ons, to listen to the bands playing without buying any beer ( after having towers of beer in Johor Duty Free Zone ).

Budget drinking......buying from duty free and drink where .....in a kopitiam. Kopitiam.....where got Thai syts to be friendly with you. Kopitiam.....also charge you money for the ice, glasses. 5555+.
Old 05-06-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
You kay poh too much 5555+ .
Have being labeled as stealth agent before so being labeled as a kay poh is considered small case lah 555.

Quote:
Very difficult to go to other Thai border towns such as Betong or Sungai Kolok from Singapore. A real pain to travel there. No direct flight. Real hassle to wait for hours for a van in Hatryai to go to the two towns. Used to travel from Sungai Kolok by van to Hatyai and back again. Danok is easy to reach. At the end of the northern PLUS highway, 45 minutes by taxi from Hatyai airport.
Indeed super time consuming to visit Betong or Sungai Golok from Malaysia/Singapore side.

Quote:
Worse, liked one fellow, Ninja Assasin, said......got bombs going off in Yala and Narathiwat. Bombs go off in Betong, Sungai Kolok......want to save yourself from Thai police picking up your shattered body parts, you better suck your thumb and stay in your home town. 5555+.
The bombing frequency in Songkhla province has reduced quite a lot in the past 2 years.

Quote:
Budget drinking......buying from duty free and drink where .....in a kopitiam. Kopitiam.....where got Thai syts to be friendly with you. Kopitiam.....also charge you money for the ice, glasses. 5555+.
555 drink at hotel lobby beo ayam and collect phone numbers loh.

If I'm in Dannok you don't even have to get my contact no.
You can find me sitting at McDonald's or T.M.T. Hotel lobby most of the time 555.
Old 06-06-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sdragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Avoid this two shop and this malaysian conman OKT.

say girls good guarantee got issue , they will refund.

Their girls disappear to club themselves and they argue the girl return hotel cannot find your room, not their problem and refuse to refund.

No fuck also no refund.

Bastard asshole.

beware

https://ibb.co/zfFndjg
https://ibb.co/QcrHWx9
https://ibb.co/bXR94v0
Old 07-06-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdragon View Post
Avoid this two shop and this malaysian conman OKT.

say girls good guarantee got issue , they will refund.

Their girls disappear to club themselves and they argue the girl return hotel cannot find your room, not their problem and refuse to refund.

No fuck also no refund.

Bastard asshole.

beware

https://ibb.co/zfFndjg
https://ibb.co/QcrHWx9
https://ibb.co/bXR94v0
That is one reason why Danok is a FUCK UP place with FUCKED UP GIRLS & OKTs.

Hence, for many years, me only went to Fortune, Winners agogos and big clubs to drink, see shows and fuck spiders in my room.No boom boom is ok for me. Hence no need to worry about whores and Okts' manners & attitudes.

Last edited by Yokosi; 08-06-2019 at 07:34 AM.
Old 07-06-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster (M)

sdragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
That is one reason why Danok is a FUCK UP place with FUCKED UP GIRLS & OKTs.
Yes, agree. First and last trip there.

That place sucks
Old 15-07-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster (M)

Sqillful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am visiting danok in few weeks time.

I need a good milf contact .

Please help
Old 16-07-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqillful View Post

Please help
Milf contact ?. Please go look see in the ktvs on the 2 sois going toward Hello Bangkok. Please be aware that the farm houses are also called ktvs. There are some ktvs for drinking & not to buy girls.
Old 23-07-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
irbaboon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqillful View Post

Please help
further 2 soi up towards custom also have some more ktv with milfs.
Opposite the main road soi 8 - soi 4 also have. There's the indian soi, then malay soi. cheaper than farm somemore. but not all will go book. Still cannot find can go wechat. Then there's hotel reception, motorsai.
Old 09-08-2019, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 23
LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by irbaboon View Post
further 2 soi up towards custom also have some more ktv with milfs.
Opposite the main road soi 8 - soi 4 also have. There's the indian soi, then malay soi. cheaper than farm somemore. but not all will go book. Still cannot find can go wechat. Then there's hotel reception, motorsai.

camping for more info
Old 19-08-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
You can say I "quit" Dannok ......
.......d less time consuming.
Hi, care to share which place is that.
Old 24-08-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
kongkong202 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any bros here tell me whether i can buy return bus ticket from danok? And also, if planning to go danok, alight straight at the thai custom instead of hatyai?
Old 25-08-2019, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
irbaboon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongkong202 View Post
Can any bros here tell me whether i can buy return bus ticket from danok? And also, if planning to go danok, alight straight at the thai custom instead of hatyai?

yes to both question
Old 08-09-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

On a Friday, was in Fortune agogo pud. Only 1 girl naked on stage.Tiger beer RM20. Flowers was RM10.

Spiders pud. Only 10 girls. No naked show. No bikini show. No fancy or katoey show.Only got a parade. Only 2 groups of customers, including me, alone. Tiger beer was RM 22. Flowers was RM 10.This will be a pud that will die soon.

Hello Bangkok. Only half the club was full. Tequilas diluted at RM 10 per glass. Flowers was min RM 50. Tiger beer was RM 20. Pushy waitress. Pushy coyotes. The show was ok. Band was good. Pushy flower sellers ( except for the 2 old experienced katoeys ). Bikini models only got 7 puyings. 2 were cun looking. Coyotes about 60 ladies. Some are dinos.

Expensive rice with pork knuckle & kopi o on the road side stall. Not eager to accept RM.The 1 plate of hawker food & kopi o was RM 15.

Exchange rate in Danok was THB 100 to RM 137.78. The other store rate was THB 100 to RM 137.75.

Shalala & Mutiara Spas got dinos massage ladies.

Farms & OKTs, I do not give a hoot about them.

Last edited by Yokosi; 08-09-2019 at 11:18 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1