The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Re: L8 h66e

For those of you who are fans of G81 , the delectable French girl who gives great service and equally good GFE, she is going ORD on 2 July.

Her reasons : there are now 16 WLs competing for your business and besides business seems to be getting less.

I wish her the best and thank her for giving this DOM some of the best experiences I had with her.
Old 26-06-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

2 more girls coming. 1 is G88's real sister. Cannot believe a prostitute recommending the kin to be a prostitute too
Old 26-06-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
For those of you who are fans of G81 , the delectable French girl who gives great service and equally good GFE, she is going ORD on 2 July.

Her reasons : there are now 16 WLs competing for your business and besides business seems to be getting less.

I wish her the best and thank her for giving this DOM some of the best experiences I had with her.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 26-06-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
2 more girls coming. 1 is G88's real sister. Cannot believe a prostitute recommending the kin to be a prostitute too
If it's good money why wouldn't she? Besides, siblings working together makes for better supportive company mutually.

Imagine the sister duo for tarma though...

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 26-06-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Thanks Jay...I return the favour.
Old 26-06-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
The other sister duo currently working here is G68 & G39 and G61 is the elder sister of the previous Syt G99.

Anyway most of the more popular WLs here are clocking $200-300K for their 2 year stint here. Likely more than what they earn in a life time back home
They go home as millionaires so it make sense but of course they do pay a heavy price. Like their health and of course their heavily pummelled pussies.

This is the reason why I have a lot of respect of these ladies, they work hard for the money instead of cheating and conning people.
Old 26-06-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Wonder if this means customers can book both sisters at the same time... A fetish to fulfill

Quote:
Old 26-06-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
its 2019 liao..

not ancient times 逼良为娼 lol
Old 27-06-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Wonder if this means customers can book both sisters at the same time... A fetish to fulfill
Of course. You just have to request it.
Old 30-06-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Means can play tarma ? When she coming sia?
Old 30-06-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Haven’t try 66 and 77 so can’t tell. Been there many times but did not notice a 77. Is she good?
She has lots of operation scars from childbirth but overall not bad and pretty.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
She has lots of operation scars from childbirth but overall not bad and pretty.
Thanks bro for sharing. Any FR to contribute?
Old 04-07-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Might be the last time sharing in this thread. Quite quiet here. Wonders if anyone reads.

FR for last night. Wanted to check out 77. She looked big bone type. Therefore went for 66 since she received some good FR here.
Look: 7/10
Boobs: 6/10 Sagged with big eraser nipples
Body: 7/10 some tummy
Bbbj: 10/10 this is where she shines. DT all the way to the bottom of my shaft. Got to be one of the best I ever received
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 8/10

Return: Yes! Will aim for CIM.

Last edited by ZanShen; 04-07-2019 at 11:52 PM.
Old 06-07-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3002 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Might be the last time sharing in this thread. Quite quiet here. Wonders if anyone reads.

FR for last night. Wanted to check out 77. She looked big bone type. Therefore went for 66 since she received some good FR here.
Look: 7/10
Boobs: 6/10 Sagged with big eraser nipples
Body: 7/10 some tummy
Bbbj: 10/10 this is where she shines. DT all the way to the bottom of my shaft. Got to be one of the best I ever received
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 8/10

Return: Yes! Will aim for CIM.

She don’t do cim I’ve try a few time even when you wanted to try hold on to her head she will pull your hand away
Old 07-07-2019, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
She don’t do cim I’ve try a few time even when you wanted to try hold on to her head she will pull your hand away
Wasted..sigh..,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1