The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2015, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L1615

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I highly recommend bros to check out 1615 if you guys have not done so in recent months. there are a lovely line up of very fair petite syt there for those who like them 1.6m and below...

some names I would recommend - bei bei, hui hui, lian lian ($80), mimi, lulu, etc - all very fair syt petite type.... shiok. try shuang fei sure in heaven with two small young girls servicing you...

Older girls like d-cup yiyi ($80), syt coco and c-cup lele ($80) still there tooo....

best part - NO QUEUE.

Nice rooms with mirrors and see through shower glass so you can watch the girl as she does her services on you in the bathroom.

Girls always smiling friendlily and never disappoint in terms of service. Just my take.
There's a fei fei there too. She's not bad looking and quite a gentle girl. Somehow her eyes remind me a bit of 辛晓琪.
Old 30-08-2015, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light

A snippet about Coco - she used to be an OL (the 9 to 5 type) in China
Old 28-09-2015, 06:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
pak qi ko is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My unforgettable experience in Geylang.
I have lived in Singapore for 15 years and been to Geylang for a long time .But yesterday was really unforgettable . because the girl I met was really the girlgriend type I am searching for years
Face: 9/10 she really has amazing eyes which seem can talk with you .
Boobs: 7/10 fresh,natural, easy to hold.

the beautiful girl named Yang Zi, Geylang 16-15 Bros should not miss the chance to eat her . I am totally impressed by her attitude and her service is also excellent
Old 07-10-2015, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I highly recommend bros to check out 1615 if you guys have not done so in recent months. there are a lovely line up of very fair petite syt there for those who like them 1.6m and below...

some names I would recommend - bei bei, hui hui, lian lian ($80), mimi, lulu, etc - all very fair syt petite type.... shiok. try shuang fei sure in heaven with two small young girls servicing you...

Older girls like d-cup yiyi ($80), syt coco and c-cup lele ($80) still there tooo....

best part - NO QUEUE.

Nice rooms with mirrors and see through shower glass so you can watch the girl as she does her services on you in the bathroom.

Girls always smiling friendlily and never disappoint in terms of service. Just my take.
Hi, so Hui Hui is $150? Only Lian Lian and Yi Yi $80, correct? Saw Hui Hui at the couch but did not call her. Had Mi Mi instead. Also small size and petite. Good service.
Old 07-10-2015, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Curry818 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mimi or Huihui speak French?
Old 07-10-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster

Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry818 View Post
Mimi or Huihui speak French?
Mi Mi do not.
Old 08-10-2015, 01:44 PM
Samster (M)

slownaldo7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is the curvy lele still there?
Old 08-10-2015, 02:05 PM
Samster (M)

slownaldo7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is the curvy lele still there?
Old 10-03-2016, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
gamboa is Cool - loads of Potential

anybody knows whether coco is she still working??
Old 13-06-2016, 07:13 PM
Samster

nivleml deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it true yi yi g cup?
Old 24-06-2016, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Tested Tong Tong, a newbie from Henan. Standing at 1.65m (barefoot), she has a very pretty face, elegant sharp nose, an athletic (upper body especially). B-cup Boobs. Has no prior experience in this trade in China. No shower action. Absolutely no service beside stretching the back. Bj with cap on. Try in insert my dick into her pussy when it is not even hard. Reluctant to kiss. Eventually offered some lip kissing. When caressing me in the neck and ear, breathe so hard like first time doing. But she enjoyed being served, I must say. Claimed to have climaxed twice in the missionary position when I started not long! Always hurrying me to cum. Attitude seems poor - looks like hard to train. For me, she seems a total disaster! If you just wanna a pretty face, she is indeed suitable - one of the most beautiful in Geylang presently, I must say! Try at your own risk!
Old 22-07-2016, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Tested Tong Tong, a newbie from Henan. Standing at 1.65m (barefoot), she has a very pretty face, elegant sharp nose, an athletic (upper body especially). B-cup Boobs. Has no prior experience in this trade in China. No shower action. Absolutely no service beside stretching the back. Bj with cap on. Try in insert my dick into her pussy when it is not even hard. Reluctant to kiss. Eventually offered some lip kissing. When caressing me in the neck and ear, breathe so hard like first time doing. But she enjoyed being served, I must say. Claimed to have climaxed twice in the missionary position when I started not long! Always hurrying me to cum. Attitude seems poor - looks like hard to train. For me, she seems a total disaster! If you just wanna a pretty face, she is indeed suitable - one of the most beautiful in Geylang presently, I must say! Try at your own risk!
Tong Tong has left our shore.
Old 22-07-2016, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post
Bro, do you know if Hui Hui still around? I remembered service was good. Apparently, she has a "sister", Lulu in the same house. Any experience or FR? Another looker, Coco, has also left.
Old 22-07-2016, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Bro, do you know if Hui Hui still around? I remembered service was good. Apparently, she has a "sister", Lulu in the same house. Any experience or FR? Another looker, Coco, has also left.
Both are still there bro. You can try and tarma them. Hui hui and lulu are real life sisters.
Old 22-07-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post
Thanks for the info. Think it is difficult for her to make it in this line unless her attitude changes. Wish her all the very best anyway!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1