The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 05-08-2016, 04:19 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
These type of OKTs are bastards...... no need to give face..... post out the address and close them down.

If you have any concerns you can pm me the address and I will post it on your behalf..... dun worry every time I post out an address at the same time I make sure I send a copy to Cantonment too.

To-date I have submitted more than 20+ addresses of FLs with fake FRs to Cantonment..... and I have gone for 2 interviews by them.
Good idea. I am also fed up with these fake frs. Have been conned too many times liao.
Old 05-08-2016, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 10
rubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastardball View Post
SG Wolf not very honest yah.....stated in their site to encourage bros to write genuine FRs....but they censor away the negative ones and allow only the positive ones. After trying one of their girls, I posted two FRS...one negative, one positive. Needless to say, only the positive one saw the daylight....

Hmm...not very transparent yah...

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1372

The positive FR got posted....user called FakeFr

What a joke.

Anyway, just to add on, this gal body is flabby at the stomach and got scar under her left eyes. Generally still pleasant looking without make-up but got saggy breasts. Smiley attitude but kissing depends on chemistry (I don't have chemistry with her). Don't allow to shoot anyhow and I ended up shooting on her chest using my own hands.
thx for sharing bro.
Old 05-08-2016, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 15
easytan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereasytan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereasytan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereasytan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The good time of last 10 years ,by Singapore OKT is no more .

now are PRC OKT ,they dont know our stranded here ,

they use their style ,cheating style ,can cheat 1 they cheat 1 ,2 they cheat 2 .

dont expect service it never happens this 2 years ,the thais is much better than PRC .

we got to make change ,stop their nonsense ..so more quality OKT got chance and worth ur money .

Just report police or you fear china OKT? if you worry to post their address pm me ,I post for you bro ...

and OKT ,you zap stop here? I will hit your business down all the way ,you start the war with customers . you are brainless OKT .
Old 05-08-2016, 07:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
To-date I have submitted more than 20+ addresses of FLs with fake FRs to Cantonment..... and I have gone for 2 interviews by them.
I felt relieved after reading this post. I thought I was the rare species that got invited for interview at Cantonment so it's a relief that others were called up too.
I wonder how many others were also invited.
Old 05-08-2016, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 15
easytan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereasytan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereasytan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereasytan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

OKT mass zap so powerless?

bring up all your clones one shot if you born with one father

your must be born with multi father .
Old 06-08-2016, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by easytan View Post
tks for someone zap me ,i will call police .

OKT ,bring all ur clones ,play zap game?
let see who lost more !
here is freedom of speech ,ur girl work is fuck up accept the comments and improve it ,if not go somewhere else for earn pussy money !
i will tell ur girl suspect with HIV and they will sure comes .
Calm down bro. In fact, you are free to post any negative FR here; for the same reason, the OKT should have the same freedom as you do to disagree with you, right? The freedom of speech should go to both samsters and OKTs.

BTW, I have added you points.

Quote:
Seriously? What did the blueboys ask you when you lodged the report?
Old 06-08-2016, 10:46 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Seriously? What did the blueboys ask you when you lodged the report?
I did not lodge any reports. I just emailed and whatsapp them the screenshots of the fake FRs and my text messages with the FL + her address and photos of the location. The interviews were to clarify and confirm certain information and we also talked about SBF and the syndicates and their clones. I was also shown several mugshots and cctv images to see if I recognise any of those guys.
Old 06-08-2016, 01:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
Ludiz Ludiz Ludiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by sporeknight76 View Post
Haiz. Las month oledi go G area look for fishtank siam bu liao. Surprisingly their svc v gd despite they hav to work till quite late. 50per shot, v worth. I lik c wat i c then choose. Song song gao jurong.

Nwadys the china chicks prices kp go up up n up. Ok looking Now 160-200/2/1. Totally ridiculous. The v pretty one 160-250/1/1. Lao kuey abt 140-50/2/90. Most of the pucs online r PS n nd to ask for wechat acc to c real live pics. But nt every1 willing to giv.

Dome2 is a dying trend. But i v puzzle y still gt so many carrot heads willing to accept tis kind of charges with fake pics?
Well, not many are willing to show face at G area to select their choice of girls. As for myself I am also one of those too, but I pretty sure after so many cui tries many of them just do at home liao haha
Old 06-08-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 0
Bellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I did not lodge any reports. I just emailed and whatsapp them the screenshots of the fake FRs and my text messages with the FL + her address and photos of the location. The interviews were to clarify and confirm certain information and we also talked about SBF and the syndicates and their clones. I was also shown several mugshots and cctv images to see if I recognise any of those guys.
Ermmm... may I know who r the people in the mugshots & cctv images? Customers of the FLs or the OKTs ? Would have a lot of explaining to do if cctv capture me visiting the FL.
Old 06-08-2016, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellars View Post
Ermmm... may I know who r the people in the mugshots & cctv images? Customers of the FLs or the OKTs ? Would have a lot of explaining to do if cctv capture me visiting the FL.
i dont think they will be interested in nabbing any customers unless:-

1) the gal is underage
2) you are a politically exposed person
Old 06-08-2016, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
IvoryLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Samsters also to blame for this situation. Willing to pay 100 for non-existent massage with HJ then you expect FL to charge same pricing as them? Only thing to do now is either suck thumb or dun visit them at all including the massage one.
Old 07-08-2016, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, my bros....

U-turn n walk away if don't feel right about the gals...
They got more to lose than we do...

Happy bonking on a hot afternoon Sunday...
Cheers
Old 07-08-2016, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
RayGoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayGoh View Post
http://www.sgshenhua69.com/qqiqi
http://sglonelyguy.com/bing-er-massage/#comment-5703

The above 2link are the same person..This old hag who have been here for years.....now try to blur the face also but...if you look properly its the same person...now change to ML n cheat pple agian....... bad service n lots of fake FRs....No 9.Tan Quee Lan Street #05 - 02 (if u call her or message her she will tell u either near middle road, beach road, bugis or Shi Ma Lu).....bonk at yr risk....hope that her place will be raid...
Night bump
Old 08-08-2016, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Long time no come here.... all the reliable brothers intro all gone... makes me also no mood to chiong PRC girls nowadays....how i miss those days....
Old 08-08-2016, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

I see, so this is how things are now.

For me, I just want to provide genuine feedbacks on things that feels wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
Yes, dun forget moderator of this thread is paid by .. OKTs. ... ... bullshit FRs are written by the same bunch of clones ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1