The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2010, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
mkluv2mi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

like i mentioned, juz my 2cts tot... its up to individual to decide. but thats what I know, being 6yrs in manila and staying side by side with a reputable congressman cum property developer... following his footsteps in property investment over the past 6yrs i had not fail yet.. heheh

anyway, one man's meat is another man's poison...

cheers
Old 23-04-2010, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
White_Stork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkluv2mi View Post
like i mentioned, juz my 2cts tot... its up to individual to decide. but thats what I know, being 6yrs in manila and staying side by side with a reputable congressman cum property developer... following his footsteps in property investment over the past 6yrs i had not fail yet.. heheh

anyway, one man's meat is another man's poison...

cheers
What I know is that the government hasn't approved the impending launches. But as far as those that have already been launched there is no stop work order issued.
Old 26-04-2010, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Stork View Post
What I know is that the government hasn't approved the impending launches. But as far as those that have already been launched there is no stop work order issued.
maybe u got me wrong, therre are no stop work order. Government cannot stop any construction work as long as the land had been awarded to the respective developer. BUT, government had shelves all plan to develo it into the initial planned business area.
Old 27-04-2010, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

The only political issue concerning taguig is that it is rumoured that Manny Villar has promised to reverse the financial centre to Makati if he gets elected as President. We don't know if this will happen and with major corporations having moved in it's unlikely to happen.
Old 27-04-2010, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longitude View Post
The only political issue concerning taguig is that it is rumoured that Manny Villar has promised to reverse the financial centre to Makati if he gets elected as President. We don't know if this will happen and with major corporations having moved in it's unlikely to happen.
Villar ? From what I hear from my fellow Philippino friends....they dun like him....but he might just get elected bcos he is rich and maybe GMA (and maybe army) support ?

Yes, there has been market rumours about shifting the financial centre back to Makati (even before Villar). I think its a good move....look at the traffic in Ortigas....CRAZY !

There are some earlier post by some brudders regarding buying properties in Manila. Fort is a nice place...and it up and coming. My local friends there tell me that for them, property development by Ayala Land is generally considered good. SM properties is ok but not as good as Ayala. One thing about properties in Manila, is whether they are well-maintained after several years...something to consider.

But they advised to stay away from those development by Villar (I think its Vista and Polar ?). Heard that there was a recent case in one of its condo development that they wanted to charge 50 pesos per resident each time for using the swimming pool for 100 minutes.

By the way, if not mistaken, foreigners can only buy condos/apartments, not landed properties.
Old 28-04-2010, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
Villar ? From what I hear from my fellow Philippino friends....they dun like him....but he might just get elected bcos he is rich and maybe GMA (and maybe army) support ?

Yes, there has been market rumours about shifting the financial centre back to Makati (even before Villar). I think its a good move....look at the traffic in Ortigas....CRAZY !

There are some earlier post by some brudders regarding buying properties in Manila. Fort is a nice place...and it up and coming. My local friends there tell me that for them, property development by Ayala Land is generally considered good. SM properties is ok but not as good as Ayala. One thing about properties in Manila, is whether they are well-maintained after several years...something to consider.

But they advised to stay away from those development by Villar (I think its Vista and Polar ?). Heard that there was a recent case in one of its condo development that they wanted to charge 50 pesos per resident each time for using the swimming pool for 100 minutes.

By the way, if not mistaken, foreigners can only buy condos/apartments, not landed properties.
Yes, though Ayala Land is not the biggest developer but they are the most experienced. They were the one that developed Makati and now they are developing Taguig. The plan to move the Stock Exchanges of Makati and Quezon to Taguig is a good idea considering the fact that Makati is really very congested. Because of the pressure of money I think this will happen. Even the Singapore Embassy have shifted to Taguig. Anyway, whether it happens or not has little impact on me as I have bought units at both Taguig and Makati.

I cannot comprehend your reference to the crazy traffic at Ortigas. Ortigas and Taguig are 2 different cities. Taguig is of close proximity to the airports and the roads are new and wide and is in my humble opinion an ideal location.
Old 29-04-2010, 06:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
gust81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, sorry for the question but thinking of going to Manaila for some R and R... Is there any service apartment type of hotels that is good there? Thanks in advance....
Old 30-04-2010, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gust81 View Post
Bros, sorry for the question but thinking of going to Manaila for some R and R... Is there any service apartment type of hotels that is good there? Thanks in advance....
yah, there are a lot ....

but pricey ..

If you let me know how many of you are going, i could suggest some places, or a tour operator here can book the place for you ..

Generally, starts from 80 S$ per night for studio type, and 150 or so for twin room ..

You could get decent hotel rooms for such price ...
Old 30-04-2010, 10:04 PM
Samster

i know... but more can be done if theres a kitchen... can you direct me to a tour operator? i scan through all in chinatown but only 1 or 2 deal with philippines... so sad...
Old 01-05-2010, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gust81 View Post
i know... but more can be done if theres a kitchen... can you direct me to a tour operator? i scan through all in chinatown but only 1 or 2 deal with philippines... so sad...
PM me .. I will refer some reliable operators .. here and there ..
Old 02-05-2010, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
PM me .. I will refer some reliable operators .. here and there ..
bro, pls check your pm... awaiting your guidance...
Old 03-05-2010, 11:30 PM
Samster

I will be in Manila from 25th to 27th May. Any bro wan me to show them around pls contact me at 98384080...cheers

Mkluv2mi aka Alord
Old 13-05-2010, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Traveller2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros,

I will be in Manila from 17 - 19 May. 1st time to Manila and most likely staying in Mandarin Oriental. May I know if there are interesting places nearby (massage place with pretty ladies, pickup places, etc) ?

I can also choose to stay in other nearby hotels eg if other hotels have their own massage place but not sure which alternative ones. Sorry as I have not been to Philippines, I do not know the concept if the same as in eg Jkt, where they have massage places in hotels. As this is a last min trip, I am still reading thru the posts.

Thank you.
Old 13-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
KaChaNgPuTehMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveller2003 View Post
Dear Bros,

I will be in Manila from 17 - 19 May. 1st time to Manila and most likely staying in Mandarin Oriental. May I know if there are interesting places nearby (massage place with pretty ladies, pickup places, etc) ?

I can also choose to stay in other nearby hotels eg if other hotels have their own massage place but not sure which alternative ones. Sorry as I have not been to Philippines, I do not know the concept if the same as in eg Jkt, where they have massage places in hotels. As this is a last min trip, I am still reading thru the posts.

Thank you.
The Oriental is a nice hotel, but a little cramped.

If u are looking at drinks and some (agogo)bar hopping, its just a 10 mn walk to P Burgous...lotsa of selection there, just choose, go in, sit and oggle. But if u are heading back to the hotel late, my advise is not to walk back, just take a cab..had been in some hairy situations there a few times, esp with the street "beggers".

From the hotel, U can take a cab to Edsa Entertaiment Complex ( same agogo type bars, but a little cheaper), Asian Entertainment or Miss Universe (fr some nude dancing), or X the street to Havana Club ( at the near by mall) or if u are feelin a little gutsy and cherish the "hunt", do check out LA CAfe ( but do read the post here about flagging cabs there)
The discos are good hunting grounds as well, go late and dont be afraid to "cheers" the one that u think u might want to say Hi to.
Have worked out for me a few times, but be prepared to get "drunk".

As fr the massages, not really big on my intenary, but have been to Airforce One and the one next to it etc etc...all same concept, different grades of gals and rooms...u will be spoilt for choice.

Hope this helps and have a good time
Old 13-05-2010, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
de_mariner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaChaNgPuTehMan View Post
From the hotel, U can take a cab to Edsa Entertaiment Complex ( same agogo type bars, but a little cheaper), Asian Entertainment or Miss Universe (fr some nude dancing), or X the street to Havana Club ( at the near by mall) or if u are feelin a little gutsy and cherish the "hunt", do check out LA CAfe ( but do read the post here about flagging cabs there)
The discos are good hunting grounds as well, go late and dont be afraid to "cheers" the one that u think u might want to say Hi to.
Have worked out for me a few times, but be prepared to get "drunk".
Bro, I have been to most of the places you have mentioned but not the discos. Would really appreciate if you could provide some details on which are the good discos to go to for hunting. I usually stay in the Malate area. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1