The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2016, 02:13 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
You meant QC ?

Nope, I am not there.
then where are u. I am going back to mnl tml

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 25-07-2016, 03:19 AM
Samster (P)

shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

which gays your referring to

Quote:
If you are a clubber, try this The DJ is Hot, casually met her elsewhere. Didn't know who she was till later. She wasn't pretentious like the other fair filipinas, who think it is below their level talking to a non-white Man

PS, Revel ? I can recognise some of the famous Manila gays there

And interesting news ... http://www.philstar.com/headlines/20...assengers-naia

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 25-07-2016, 03:21 AM
Samster (P)

I only stay in makati diamond residences

Quote:
Shang ? Well, if you are looking for FLs and have the talent, just do a hop, trot and jump to Green Belt/Havana, Spciy finger etc.

And of course, P Burgos is not far off.

Well, if you know which places you will visit, look up on Agoda or booking.com for a central place.

For me, I prefer to stick to Makati Ave, as a) I am comfortable there, and b) there's a mall to buy stuff in Makati Ave - A-Venue mall, and c) easier to get girls to come there and d) P Burgos is just 5 minutes walk.

Putting up in place like Malate, well, there are a lot of street kids and taxi drivers trying to jack up the price- problems you generally don't face in Makati.

But if your work is mostly around Manila, then look for a place in Manila - depending upon budget.

However, again, be careful of Manila traffic, it can take 2 hour just to cover 10 KM, or 15 minutes for the same distance.

As said, use Agoda or Booking.com for map view and sort- it will be easier.

If in Manila, I try to stay in Rivera Mansion, Mabini street, as it is very near Robinsons Malate - where you get occasional FL and there are some food options. And the Hotel also has a decent kitchen.

Makati - I stay in Citadel (No kitchen) or Great Eastern. Other cheaper places are terrible - no comments.

And, forgot to say, I go on low budget

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 25-07-2016, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
yamato85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Thank you for all the useful information. Has been reading for hours on this thread.

Anyway, I will come to Manila this week but will stay at Resort World only. Any places nearby to pick up young FLs ? (Go go bar, pick-up bar, KTV etc...)

Much appreciated.
Old 25-07-2016, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamato85 View Post
Hi Bros,

Thank you for all the useful information. Has been reading for hours on this thread.

Anyway, I will come to Manila this week but will stay at Resort World only. Any places nearby to pick up young FLs ? (Go go bar, pick-up bar, KTV etc...)

Much appreciated.
Well, there used to be a club in Resort World, I heard it's not happening any more since they rebranded it.

Alternate: you are near AF1 (KTV) / Flight 168 Pasay (MP), and bit far is Edsa Complex of course. Gogo and stuff.

As for FLs/pick ups, you need to step a bit away, and it's a bit of hit or miss on that side. Pinays are nice, and friendly, but you need to put a bit of effort to get things going !

They believe in old world romance, so the man must work hard to win the girl, even if she's going to stay for $ ..
Old 25-07-2016, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
happyeow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sins View Post
I had a lot of luck in Cafe Havana with the younger, prettier ladies when I was there last year. Cafe Havana is located in Greenbelt 3 I think but definitely in Greenbelt area.

You'll find a big mix of ladies here. If you're relatively good looking and well maintained, snagging a wink or a smile from the younger, prettier ladies will be easy. Make eye contact with the one you like and beckon them over, do not be offended if they choose not to come. Buy them a drink first if you have to.

Once they are at your table though, this is where it gets tricky. Most of them are there for the cash so if you're on a budget, make sure you tell them the amount you'll be able to offer. Also check what you are going to be paying for, how many hours, shots, what's on the table bla bla bla. The ladies there are straightforward so negotiate if you have to, its loud enough that no one will hear you.

That being said, if you play your cards right, buy them enough alcohol and they like you enough, you'd probably get it for free anyway but remember to give them some taxi money.

I was at Cafe Havana twice. Picked up one lady that I gave 3000PHP too and another on the following day for 600php (taxi money). First one was okay and pretty standard stuff but the 2nd lady blew my mind.

I gave her my room key and she walked over 5 minutes after I left because my colleagues were around. I was staying at Makati Shangri La so it was a really short walk. When she came, we sat down and talked for a bit before some touching, followed by kissing and heavy petting. Proceeded to the shower to clean up and I guess we were so worked up and horny, we had sex without the condom under the shower with the water running. Fucking most erotic thing I have ever done. Went at it in the shower for 15 minutes before she let me CIM.

Went back out into the room and my dick was hard again, went for round 2 forgetting the condom again. I guess most of us do think with the little head first.

All in all, we had sex 5 times that night from 11pm to 4am. She stayed the night and I let her order breakfast in the room before leaving 600PHP for taxi money. Kept her number and now I have her on WeChat as well. Looking forward to the next time I go back to Manila or Cafe Havana.
Been to Cafe Havana, seems like the girls there only facncies the white.. Was sitting down for quite sometime but no one approach me.. LOL
Old 25-07-2016, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyeow View Post
Been to Cafe Havana, seems like the girls there only facncies the white.. Was sitting down for quite sometime but no one approach me.. LOL
Ah, don't worry, you are not alone I know how it feels. Pinays can see through you as if you don't exist - when they don't fancy you, even though you and me still pay for it.

Me too get that same treatment, unless I am with my filipino friends. If I am with the filipina - then she used to help smooth stuff over there Alas, she's now in Dubai.
Old 25-07-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kookyalways deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
I only stay in makati diamond residences
I am now at diamond too
Old 27-07-2016, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
belowthebelt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bria, Any contacts for outcall service to hotel in alabang ? Will be there for these few days and need to unload...
Old 27-07-2016, 07:36 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kookyalways View Post
I am now at diamond too
mine is makati diamond not manila diamond leh

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 27-07-2016, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kookyalways deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
mine is makati diamond not manila diamond leh
I am in makati diamond!
Old 28-07-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

I just got back from Manila. Was there for a relative's wedding and stayed at the Shang near the Greenbelt. Yes you can find many FLs there, just walk around and make eye contact. Even though I am not white, the FLs will make eye contact. No need to be shy, we are all adults here.

The ladies are located at Starbucks, Havana, the pizza place next to Havana and even the coffee joint next door. They sometimes sit on their own, and sometimes with a few other ladies.

I find it pays to dress well. Make eye contact, smile. Some of them invite you over to their table to sit down and chat. Or else just go over and ask them if you can join them.

As the other brothers have said, the Pinoys are friendly and courteous bunch. They are persuasive but not pushy. Be honest with how much you are willing to pay. PHP3k would work although I heard some have bargained for PHP2-2.5k. I find I could not get below PHP3k. Also specify if for long time or short time, one shot or as many times as you want, etc.

I find it hard to get the type that I want, slim and big boobs. Many of them have some chubby or are skinny to the point of flat. Here I find about 1 ladyboy out of every 4 FLs. Watch for the voioce, adam apple and the hands. It makes sense to chit chat to find if its a ladyboy or not.

Second night I went to P.Burgos street. Walked along the street. Many streetwalkers but half of them, yes every other streetwalker is a ladyboy. The MLs are in uniform but none of them caught my eye.

Walked into Bottoms, sat down bought a drink and looked around. Paid for 1-2 ladydrinks but nobody caught my eye. Went to Moulin Rouge, it was pretty bare with a handful of girls. Went to Shampoo Bar and found it was more happening. Saw a girl I liked, nice slim body, exotic look and E boobs.

Called her over and she sat on my lap and we chatted. Bought her a lady drink and we frenched plus I roamed her body, peeled back her bikini and rabba rabba, while we made some conversation. Turns out she is half Japanese and half Pinoy which explained her exotic looks and white skin. Her boobs have been enhanced from a D to an E. It was literally popping out of her string bikini. Its still nice and soft but if pressed hard enough you couold feel a small lump inside.

Second lady drink and she offered to give me a BBBJ for a fee of course. She has a studded tongue so I was not sure and turned it down. After the second lady drink she gave me a lapdance. She humped and rubbed her pussy on me while I buried my face in her E assets in between frenching. This went on for quite a while at the seat until embarrassed to say I came in my pants.

She said she is horny for sex and I asked her to come back with me to the hotel. She quoted PHP4K and the mamasan quoted PHP2k bar fine. Total PHP6k. Unfortunately for her since I already came once, blood went to the big brain and I felt it was too much. I declined, told her I am tired (she did not realised I already came once), and gave her a PHP350 tip and left. Went back to Greenbelt and picked up another FL for PHP3k for the night. She was less sexy compared to Sayuri but good enough and we had sex several times.

Thus ended my foray. Until the next time.
Old 31-07-2016, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Called her over and she sat on my lap and we chatted. Bought her a lady drink and we frenched plus I roamed her body, peeled back her bikini and rabba rabba, while we made some conversation. Turns out she is half Japanese and half Pinoy which explained her exotic looks and white skin. Her boobs have been enhanced from a D to an E. It was literally popping out of her string bikini. Its still nice and soft but if pressed hard enough you couold feel a small lump inside.

Second lady drink and she offered to give me a BBBJ for a fee of course. She has a studded tongue so I was not sure and turned it down. After the second lady drink she gave me a lapdance. She humped and rubbed her pussy on me while I buried my face in her E assets in between frenching. This went on for quite a while at the seat until embarrassed to say I came in my pants.

She said she is horny for sex and I asked her to come back with me to the hotel. She quoted PHP4K and the mamasan quoted PHP2k bar fine. Total PHP6k. Unfortunately for her since I already came once, blood went to the big brain and I felt it was too much. I declined, told her I am tired (she did not realised I already came once), and gave her a PHP350 tip and left. Went back to Greenbelt and picked up another FL for PHP3k for the night. She was less sexy compared to Sayuri but good enough and we had sex several times.
Very interesting experience. Lol, good handling bro and thanks for sharing.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
sins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyeow View Post
Ah that must have sucked. I'm of mixed descent but Singaporean lah.. These Pinays, they tend to be a bit stuck up and just look past you. I let them have their fun at the table but they'll know who's the boss by the time they're in my room. Share my experience on that next time!
Old 03-08-2016, 04:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangstar View Post
have you stayed at St. Giles before? right next to P Burgoss.

I always stay there. the only thing is their security is very on, and If I bring girls back every few days, they will take notice.

so i usually only bring girls back after the guards have either changed shift or during the period the girls are walking away to help with luggage and stuff.
Why bother to take so much trouble? When you are in Manila, have fun to the max. There are so many opportunities to bang and even multiples times a day and threesomes, massage incalls etc., why stay at such a place?

I usually stay at Makati Palace. Whether you walk in with a girl or call a FL through Wechat or a masseuse whose number you collected the previous night, the security gives no problems at all. The reception is even helpful to call you when they come and call you again when they are leaving etc.

And price is very reasonable at about $60 for a nice clean rooms, good restaurant below, KTV upstairs, sauna,massage etc. Any right in front of Bottoms , Dimples on P. Burgos.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1