The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
renxun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: brothers here who are earning high income

A malaysian can share? Had been a silent reader for long. Have a fair share to share as well.....living alone in johor. Income wise was not stable..sometimes making over 50k myr a month...to rm1.2m in 10 months... there are months zero income or few k collection becuz its project base in industrial...had not much of retirement funds bcuz sometimes need the chunk of money to roll...what i can do is to buy houses as a forced savings.. at the time now i had 4 houses still paying at around value to date rm3mil...drove a few decent but bought used cars....was not too happy though because my best buddy who are near me fled after failed his business...some are occupied with family.. failed 2 relationship in past 3 years...i felt my financial planning are not great due to my business nature... life is not too great...but have been glad that i still i am not tied up in spending.. the only thing is life quality kindda sucks..
Old 15-07-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by renxun View Post
A malaysian can share? Had been a silent reader for long. Have a fair share to share as well.....living alone in johor. Income wise was not stable..sometimes making over 50k myr a month...to rm1.2m in 10 months... there are months zero income or few k collection becuz its project base in industrial...had not much of retirement funds bcuz sometimes need the chunk of money to roll...what i can do is to buy houses as a forced savings.. at the time now i had 4 houses still paying at around value to date rm3mil...drove a few decent but bought used cars....was not too happy though because my best buddy who are near me fled after failed his business...some are occupied with family.. failed 2 relationship in past 3 years...i felt my financial planning are not great due to my business nature... life is not too great...but have been glad that i still i am not tied up in spending.. the only thing is life quality kindda sucks..
I a bit dun understand and i dun think bros here can advise you. Not trying to bring u down. But SG is totally different from MY. Example in MY, if you have motorcycle or car accident after work you are covered. But in SG, if u have motorcycle or car accident after work, you are not covered. Already cannot cope in SG, who wants to even comprehend MY?
Old 15-07-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
I a bit dun understand and i dun think bros here can advise you. Not trying to bring u down. But SG is totally different from MY. Example in MY, if you have motorcycle or car accident after work you are covered. But in SG, if u have motorcycle or car accident after work, you are not covered. Already cannot cope in SG, who wants to even comprehend MY?
U mean not covered by insurance? The personal PA or the vehicle you meant? But either one here in my we are covered around the clock.
Old 16-07-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

What im sharing is not to tell i cant survive.. it only mean although the iregularity i still live quite comfort . What im saying is sometimes there are many things cant be bought.. life balanxe is the most important in my point of view
Old 19-07-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
im confused 50k /month = 12k usd
1.2m/10mth= 120k/mth = 25k usd
property consultant like me close 1 eye easily earn S$10k
Old 21-07-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Mervon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post

Talk only everybody also can. Show proof la
Old 26-07-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 14
ttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
I’m the other way round. Just went for health check, everything very good, doctor said my health passed with flying colors, even for a mid-30’s in today’s world (compared to some 20 somethings who have wrecked their health big time)

But as a mid-30, I’m just a typical salaryman. I have heard many rags to riches stories but I think those who never made it, are 100x more. In this society, I think only those are already rich can get richer. All the good investment opportunities I’ve come across need you to have a good amount of capital beforehand. Sigh.
Bro, start small.

500 or 1000 can start you off on building your portfolio.

Most important thing is you understand where this 500 or 1000 is going to.

Even in investment, you need to do your homework. There's a lot of reading to do. The bare minimum you need to understand is what your money is doing after you invest.

Is it going to line the pocket of the financial adviser ? or it that 1000 going to work harder for you ?

My very first investment was about $780 sgd. Singpost share , 1 lot. Post credit crisis.

Even when i press the trade button also worry. First time.

Spend your free time reading up about how all these instruments work.

I'm not a guru or anything but over the years, i manage to build up a small portfolio of stocks.

Everytime i buy, is always small amount, max a few k. Always a few hundred here and there that i can scrap together, put aside. Then slowly accumulate.

I'm keeping for dividend. Every year or so, look see a bit, overvalued stuff, sell, got bargain, buy a bit to keep. Get dividend, don't spend, keep it. Then buy more.

Tell yourself these money you don't intend to touch for the next 10-20 years.
It won't happen overnight but eventually you will see your piggy bank grow.

I'm also an average salary man with wife and kids.

Small capital cannot huat big, but no reason why we cannot huat small. hahah
Old 28-07-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post

Maybe you should close both eyes and earn double
Old 28-07-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There is such thing as no hard work and can earn money.

I start the ball rolling
(1) ComCare financial assistance
(2) Gambling
(3) Rental
Anything more?

I know of my fren who successfully got ComCare. I starting agree but later on disagree. It's a sensitive issue as i know some disgrunted ppl will curse and swear. So i am not sharing how. So go ahead to complain to MPs, they will think u are nuts, no details complain what?

Gambling, i sort of agree 50-50.

Rental, i guess i no need to elaborate.

Shares, i did not include. This one need to put a bit of effort. No easy money.
Old 31-07-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
There is such thing as no hard work and can earn money.

I start the ball rolling
(1) ComCare financial assistance
(2) Gambling
(3) Rental
Anything more?

I know of my fren who successfully got ComCare. I starting agree but later on disagree. It's a sensitive issue as i know some disgrunted ppl will curse and swear. So i am not sharing how. So go ahead to complain to MPs, they will think u are nuts, no details complain what?

Gambling, i sort of agree 50-50.

Rental, i guess i no need to elaborate.

Shares, i did not include. This one need to put a bit of effort. No easy money.
for myself:

gambling
trading
loaning
Old 31-07-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of

I think in today's context, earning $20K+ then is considered high income bah.. I'm talking about individual ah, not household income.

Ideally, I would consider $30K+ then is wealthy.

Nowadays fresh grads already make $3-5K, after 8-10 years easily break the $10K mark so if you tell me $10K+ is high income, you would be surprised how easily attainable that is in SG.

And I'm only talking about conventional corporate career progression. If you talk about entrepreneurs or investors or self-employed, that one don't need to say lah.. you'll be talking about typically $30K+/ month...

Live D14-D16 condo, you will need around $30K a month household income (considering you have kids also lah).. and you already know this level is already quite common in SG..
Old 01-08-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

i feel p2p lending business is good money in longer term
Old 01-08-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
albertlimCC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurahiongka View Post
i feel p2p lending business is good money in longer term
P2P? Ah Long?
Old 01-08-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 22
flcult is one of the Best!flcult is one of the Best!flcult is one of the Best!
Talking Re: brothers here who are earning high income

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertlimCC View Post
P2P? Ah Long?
+1...i also looking for lobang but I hv a very tender bottom and yes, I still qualify for caning.
Old 02-08-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
FreakingPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertlimCC View Post
P2P? Ah Long?
Ah Long - illegal