The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
Propermaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPropermaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPropermaniac is a Helpful and Caring Samster
bath house

Bros.
Remembeted that there used to be a house which has bathing and full service at $150...what unit and number?

Thanks
Old 23-06-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: bath house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propermaniac View Post
Bros.
Remembeted that there used to be a house which has bathing and full service at $150...what unit and number?

Thanks
For your info, every house has bathroom to bath and many many WLs to full service you.

You can request for 2, 3, 4 or more WLs to go into your room to full service you.

This GL not Petain Road.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 24-06-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

think its L20H36 ba? used to be Thai house, but now PRC. under Thai house if you opt for 1hr, soap massage was included. but donno how about now
Old 25-06-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: bath house

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
think its L20H36 ba? used to be Thai house, but now PRC. under Thai house if you opt for 1hr, soap massage was included. but donno how about now
The shallow bathtubs at 2036 & 2041 run by OKT David/Ah Yong, the boss are not for bathing leh.

They are for the WLs to do body massage on your body while you lie there.

There are some at 2060 run by OKT Eagle too but now it has closed down liao.

How do you "bath" on those super shallow bathtubs.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 25-06-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
The shallow bathtubs at 2036 & 2041 run by OKT David/Ah Yong, the boss are not for bathing leh.

They are for the WLs to do body massage on your body while you lie there.

There are some at 2060 run by OKT Eagle too but now it has closed down liao.

How do you "bath" on those super shallow bathtubs.
The last visit to 2036, huizi did not provide waterbed massage
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1