The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 3
Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold
Tanjung Katong

Happen to be around TK few days back. Walk around to kill time and come across a few MP.

Peep at Qxx Spa and saw some decent ML, so decided to go in.

As usual, I opt for normal massage (I don't take 88 kind of shit) for 1.5hr.

When in, change and relex. ML came in but I don't border to look at her as I was tired. ML start some small chat asked (standard question) if I have visited them before. Answer no, than ML ask why don't take 88, I say if must try normal massage first and if good than maybe next will try (BS la). Not unusual happen from there onward.

Flip over, ok she look decent in overall but can't tell her age as still wearing mask. While massage my leg, have a feeling she like try to tease me, and I purposely try to control my rod not to wake up. Eventually she move inner and inner near to my balls/goin area as I believe she wanted my rod to wake up so she can pop GQ and ear money. I don't like to waste time, so I open mouth ask if she provide JG on standard price. Surprisingly she say no......hm....ok I just keep quiet.

Massage ended on time and I just left.

Weird, first time encounter such experience. Maybe she tulan me. Hahahaha

So, any bros have such encounter in TK area ?
Old 27-04-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
opencafe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I think this shop is clean now..
5 years back got a ML who was very horny, always massage halfway then ask for FJ. Back then they still did body massage in common area (without room), separated by curtains only. Now the place already clean up I guess..

Side note.. any one tried spa d* b**** further down the road? Saw ML on my WeChat and wanted to try

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallheadrules View Post
Happen to be around TK few days back. Walk around to kill time and come across a few MP.

Peep at Qxx Spa and saw some decent ML, so decided to go in.

As usual, I opt for normal massage (I don't take 88 kind of shit) for 1.5hr.

When in, change and relex. ML came in but I don't border to look at her as I was tired. ML start some small chat asked (standard question) if I have visited them before. Answer no, than ML ask why don't take 88, I say if must try normal massage first and if good than maybe next will try (BS la). Not unusual happen from there onward.

Flip over, ok she look decent in overall but can't tell her age as still wearing mask. While massage my leg, have a feeling she like try to tease me, and I purposely try to control my rod not to wake up. Eventually she move inner and inner near to my balls/goin area as I believe she wanted my rod to wake up so she can pop GQ and ear money. I don't like to waste time, so I open mouth ask if she provide JG on standard price. Surprisingly she say no......hm....ok I just keep quiet.

Massage ended on time and I just left.

Weird, first time encounter such experience. Maybe she tulan me. Hahahaha

So, any bros have such encounter in TK area ?
Old 27-04-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 3
Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tanjung Katong

Quote:
Originally Posted by opencafe View Post
5 years back got a ML who was very horny, always massage halfway then ask for FJ. Back then they still did body massage in common area (without room), separated by curtains only. Now the place already clean up I guess..

Side note.. any one tried spa d* b**** further down the road? Saw ML on my WeChat and wanted to try
Actually I also wanted to try D* B****........
Old 27-04-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 11
kakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to behold

Went to d* b**** in first half of 2021, got to know a viet ml from zalo.
Went 3 times to her, twice normal massage, third time some hot stone massage. No teasing no nothing.

Not sure if the other ml there also clean clean like her or not
Old 27-04-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
CooolCoool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to that spa 3 times, 3 times no gq no nothing. Then again, I’m not complaining, the massage was good but the room are too cold
Old 27-04-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

wah you mean xiuqsis days have fj ? i never managed to get one. i miss xiaoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by opencafe View Post

Old 01-05-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

I try d* b**** in 2020 before too nothing much but quite tease for me. no GQ but i just pcc in the shower before i go did ask the ML if she wanna massage there but she say don't provide.
Old 05-05-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Cocodemer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was invited by a female friend for pizza at John’s and saw this Spa 1xx. Since I was with her, could not try. As I don’t stay near, didn’t go back. If anyone has tried, do share your FR with me so I can make a discerning choice. TIa
Old 05-05-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocodemer View Post
Was invited by a female friend for pizza at John’s and saw this Spa 1xx. Since I was with her, could not try. As I don’t stay near, didn’t go back. If anyone has tried, do share your FR with me so I can make a discerning choice. TIa
Partition joint. no proper rooms, no individual shower.

Boss lurks in this forum to ask ppl to take down FRs.

Thats all Im going to say, dont bother to pm me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1