The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2014, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
blueface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lor 27 Sg Ktv

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeye View Post
Went on yesterday hot fav.gg is back
小可, 小曼 ,

Ella and one 18 year old one dont the name...

Playful mif 八月十五 and 十六。
you up all these gals? any good recommendation?
Old 27-05-2014, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Eveliv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktvlover View Post
Xiao Xiao been back for few months liao.

Xiao Man back about 2 weeks ago .
Just to share.

When this girl was here last time around, many guys fell for her head over heels. She had a incredible amount of charm. WELL, SHE CLAIM THAT MANY SG GUYS WENT CRAZY OVER HER. I believe it is true because it was verified by other girls.

So if you dare, if you believe you have the X factor, tried her and enjoy the ride. She arrogantly claimed that many brothers shed tears for her.

She's a heart breaker. Be warned.

Btw, I am too street wise to fall for her. But find her fun and damn ya ya at the same time.

Cheers.

Last edited by Eveliv; 27-05-2014 at 09:37 AM. Reason: grammar
Old 27-05-2014, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 13
eRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to behold

any regular bros keen to update any SYTs or at least below 25yrs old type wan? PRC i mean..

life is short, have fun while you can..
Old 28-05-2014, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yeye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueface View Post
you up all these gals? any good recommendation?
I not upss them, only just to update...he.,... for recommentation ask xiao mei better when u are there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eveliv View Post
Just to share.

When this girl was here last time around, many guys fell for her head over heels. She had a incredible amount of charm. WELL, SHE CLAIM THAT MANY SG GUYS WENT CRAZY OVER HER. I believe it is true because it was verified by other girls.

So if you dare, if you believe you have the X factor, tried her and enjoy the ride. She arrogantly claimed that many brothers shed tears for her.

She's a heart breaker. Be warned.

Btw, I am too street wise to fall for her. But find her fun and damn ya ya at the same time.

Cheers.
Yes yes agreed. She xiao man already got boyfriend in sg so want up her dont think about it just go there have fun n pay 20 or 30 then forget about it.
Old 28-05-2014, 09:26 AM
Samster

yeye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktvlover View Post
Xiao Xiao been back for few months liao.

Xiao Man back about 2 weeks ago .
Bro, u are old bird there hor?....ha.....
Old 30-05-2014, 03:02 AM
Samster

Despite of the presence of this evil and unscrupulous Xiao Man, I personally liked this place. Inexpensive and provides lusty activities. Ranges of girls are quite wide. Sometimes you will be able to find gems there. To each his own, it's one of the last one standing.

Anyway, Xiao Man is going to and forth from Sg and another ktv.

Guys, I have no issues with you spending your hundreds to XM just to accompany you.. It's your perogative to do with what you deem fit. But if only you know that you are scorned and your pictures shown freely to me. I can only feel bad and sad for your dignity.

There are now some pretty new gals and my advice is to go to the happy hours as some of the better ones leave at 7.30pm.

I highly recommend Yingzhi. Not the prettiest but fantastic service and great attitude.

Cheers.
Old 30-05-2014, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
LittleRabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all bro, any good girls to intro
Old 30-05-2014, 09:39 AM
Samster

eRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Lor 27 Sg Ktv

Quote:
Despite of the presence of this evil and unscrupulous Xiao Man, I personally liked this place. Inexpensive and provides lusty activities. Ranges of girls are quite wide. Sometimes you will be able to find gems there. To each his own, it's one of the last one standing.

Anyway, Xiao Man is going to and forth from Sg and another ktv.

Guys, I have no issues with you spending your hundreds to XM just to accompany you.. It's your perogative to do with what you deem fit. But if only you know that you are scorned and your pictures shown freely to me. I can only feel bad and sad for your dignity.

There are now some pretty new gals and my advice is to go to the happy hours as some of the better ones leave at 7.30pm.

I highly recommend Yingzhi. Not the prettiest but fantastic service and great attitude.

Cheers.
"better ones leave at 7.30pm" so which ktv they go to? the peace centre or havelock joints?

anyone gg today HH, like to try try and see see this place before joining my frens for SH at peace centre... lol

Old 30-05-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eRicKz View Post
"better ones leave at 7.30pm" so which ktv they go to? the peace centre or havelock joints?

anyone gg today HH, like to try try and see see this place before joining my frens for SH at peace centre... lol
Aa the new batch of young gals live at Jalan Sultan. ....they will go to places around there. Well Dong Men is one of them, as they feel the tips there are much higher and lesser fondling from us customers. On the hind side, they have to drink much more.
Old 30-05-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

Yes yes agreed. She xiao man already got boyfriend in sg so want up her dont think about it just go there have fun n pay 20 or 30 then forget about it.[/QUOTE]

Wise men think alike. There are many more to play around.
Old 31-05-2014, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
maonana is Cool - loads of Potential

What time this place is closed everyday? Do most of the girls available for da bao here ? How much is the rate they ask for overnight ? thx for your guys info
Old 31-05-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maonana View Post
What time this place is closed everyday? Do most of the girls available for da bao here ? How much is the rate they ask for overnight ? thx for your guys info
The official closing time is a 3.00am. But by 1.30am to 2am, it's probably nights off. That's the time where the gals scrabble for their tips and often times they will give excuses to go off earlier as many of them are usually dead tired or drunk. So be realistic when it comes to closing time.

No, not all gals will be coerced to have sex even if it is just one shot. Some have strong moral principles so not even big bucks can move their stance. But of course there are still some gals who will love to earn the extras especially the ones on social visit pass. With regard to overnight booking, it's unheard of according to my knowledge. Having said that; if the gal developed affection for you, everything is possible. But it's more of a exception. Hopefully the rates should be $100 to $150 for one shot. But I had heard more people spoiling the market by behaving like generous customer offering ridiculous amount. They made our tips looked stingy. I had only one free shot so for da bao action, it's good to bring down your expection or to have alternative plan in case you really need to release. After all we are talking about a Ktv located in Geylang.

To be more informative to our friends here, there seems ti be season for this place. At the moment, there's a new batch of young gals which of course include some old birds that was here one year ago.

The only logical reason why they often go to SG for happy hours is that they open at 2pm. Not many other places open that early. Remember their sole purpose is to earn as much as possible within their stay here

Hope this information helps.

Cheers. .
Old 31-05-2014, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Aa the new batch of young gals live at Jalan Sultan. ....they will go to places around there. Well Dong Men is one of them, as they feel the tips there are much higher and lesser fondling from us customers. On the hind side, they have to drink much more.
Ohh ok.. got young gals in SG ahh? I do go to DM once a while, but found mostly MILFs type leh.. maybe must go there again to check lol.. thx for thr heads up..

Old 31-05-2014, 03:35 PM
Samster

woot.. ok anyone interested in a session next week, probably mon or tues HH? want to go there see see look look..

Old 01-06-2014, 07:50 AM
Samster

devdiya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, I am interested
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1