The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2018, 03:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Well idk man..
I find it very difficult to accept a wl who can French me during first visit but not rtf.
To me it's like hinting. How do u link great chemistry in this case? Like a friend?
I had met one wl like this but I had to jump ship coz w.o frenching something is just missing
Bro, u are right. I do wish that she frenches me every time but my charm is not sufficient to induce that, lol

To me, she resembles 汤唯 to some extent. Her complexion and body (she has lost some weight compared to that on mid Sep 18 and looks prettier and more sexy), coupled with her sluttiness, CFM seduction on bed, made me go wild till i dont mind about this missing link.
I perspired a lot due to my wild sex with her, lol.
Old 02-10-2018, 04:09 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Is Wen Wen prettier than ex AnNa ?

Better service too?
Bro, pai seh, ex AnNa was in my list but didnt have chance to bonk her even once.

She was able to sextisfy my beast mode with her sluttiness. I felt as if i was raping her during my last few mins of extremely furious thrustings.That is enough for me.She made me feeling tired after fucking her.
My requirement is simple and direct, haha.
Old 02-10-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: WH02 ~ 80 (30min)/150 (60min) PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, pai seh, ex AnNa was in my list but didnt have chance to bonk her even once.

She was able to sextisfy my beast mode with her sluttiness. I felt as if i was raping her during my last few mins of extremely furious thrustings.That is enough for me.She made me feeling tired after fucking her.
My requirement is simple and direct, haha.
Noted with thanks buddy
Old 02-10-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3075 / Power: 15
Seebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WH02 ~ 80 (30min)/150 (60min) PRC

The WL
Name: Qi Qi
Nationality: PRC
Looks: 9/10 (about 1.64m, gorgeous, fair skin and sharp facial feature)
Boobs: 8/10 ( B Cup soft and smooth)
Figure: 8/10(curvy and meaty at the right place)
Complexion: 10/10 (silky smooth and very fair)

The service
Foreplay/catbath: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (love doing her missonary)
Attitude: 10/10 (fantastic!!!)
GFE: 10/10 (super high GFE. Feels as if I am with my girlfriend.. shy shy type)

Be gentle and nice and she will reciprocate. Do engage her service and kindly provide FR
Old 02-10-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seebeysong View Post
The WL

The service

Be gentle and nice and she will reciprocate. Do engage her service and kindly provide FR
Bro, thks for the FR
Old 03-10-2018, 01:55 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seebeysong View Post
The WL

The service

got number tag ?
Old 04-10-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Bonked Qi Qi ( Hse 16W02) for the 1st time

Qi Qi started work in April 18. No prior experience in flesh trade and worked in Insurance sector.
She keeps medium long hair with shorter hair at the side. She is pretty, with mixed blood look, sharp nose, fare complexion. Having a thick band of red patch tatoos ( i think are red flowers with green leaves ) at abdominal area.
I told her i felt like bonking a mafia's mistress. She was amused by it.
Standing at 1.6 m and weighs at 54 kg, she appears meatier with A to B boobs.
If she can drop her weight to 49 kg (the weight when she started work locally) she will be very much prettier.

Plus points to me :
1. Nevertheless, she is still condidered pretty and attractive to me.

2. The feeling of bonking a OL who is slutty on bed. She moaned loudly and showed the CFM facial seductive expression when i thrusted her at moderate pace. Shiok and sextisfied bonk.

3. Good GFE pre sex hugging and caressing and during fuck session.

4. Accomodating to different sex positions . Bonking her in normal doggie and doggie with her lying flat were so erotic and shiok. She moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure loudly. I had to beg her to lower her volume, lol. Nett thrusted her for about 25 mins and ejected.
5. She listened to my instruction and licked my balls in super tender manner and attentively and i enjoyed it for a full 4 mins

Minus points to me
1. No frenching. Selective lip kiss. However, when i thrusted her till she was high, i managed to french her with tongue fight two times. Then, she appeared to be pissed off after i ejected. So Bros, i dont suggest u to try frenching her and then kenna fucked by her and spoil your session.She is a quick tempered and staight forward person. I didnt kena because she said i am a charming person but still she was annoyed and indeed her face was partially in black. Pls be cautious, lol.

2. No painting . But i so thick skin like a Beast and painted her for one min plus till she went wild , panted heavily and stopped me in a stern look. I think she will cum easily when being painted for a few mins. Again, due to my charm, i managed to survive, hahahaha. I am indeed a bastard beast.

3. She does not do BBBJ (not a minus point to me)

4. Not a WL who can take long duration pounding.

Overall, it was a happy shiok bonk to me, especially i succeeded in my ambush on frenching and painting.
Old 07-10-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
JJMayday is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tks for FR

I find it hard to believe that QiQi allowed you to French her with tongue fight twice . It’s not her.

Just like you wrote about Wen Wen . Did you exaggerate? Lols

Accurate FRs would give bros some ideas what to expect .
Old 07-10-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

I dont feel offended. In fact, i feel flattered and good, if u know what i mean.

It was a sad fact that Wen Wen refused to french me 6 days ago, during my RTF. She said she was attracted by me during the 1st bonk in Sep 18 and frenched me with tongue fight throughout the session on the spur of the moment. She said "once" was enough, sigh.....

For Qi Qi, she even refused to lip kiss me during presex and first 90% of the fuck session. However, she was very high in spirits during my last 5 mins of thrustings and appeared "Real horny". I ambushed her in frenching with tongue fight two times and succeeded. Its obvious she acted on the spur of the moment. I was pretty sure that she would not french me again if i RTF. Thats why i only tipped her $30 and couldnt be bothered to scan her wechat address (i only scan WL's wechat address if i plan to RTF)

Hope the above will clarify your queries, lol
Old 07-10-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Well idk man..
I find it very difficult to accept a wl who can French me during first visit but not rtf.
To me it's like hinting. How do u link great chemistry in this case? Like a friend?
I had met one wl like this but I had to jump ship coz w.o frenching something is just missing
Bro, u are very sharp with acuity. Knn, i no horse run, hahahaha.I didnt fully replied u and Bro Unfit the other day. Since i replied Bro JJMayday today, i shall reply u as follows :

My FRs were truthful with no exaggeration.Because i treated it as a diary for my future reminiscent of my present encounters. Many a time, people dont believe in true account because each has his preconceived elements of truth. This always happens in the outside real world which i always manipulate to my advantage.

Anyway, having said that, while i do not distort my FRs, it does not mean that i will reveal everything i encounter during my bonking.

Bro, what u said was correct. And i am sure u also got my hint, haha
Old 07-10-2018, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, u are very sharp with acuity. Knn, i no horse run, hahahaha.I didnt fully replied u and Bro Unfit the other day. Since i replied Bro JJMayday today, i shall reply u as follows :

My FRs were truthful with no exaggeration.Because i treated it as a diary for my future reminiscent of my present encounters. Many a time, people dont believe in true account because each has his preconceived elements of truth. This always happens in the outside real world which i always manipulate to my advantage.

Anyway, having said that, while i do not distort my FRs, it does not mean that i will reveal everything i encounter during my bonking.

Bro, what u said was correct. And i am sure u also got my hint, haha
well ofc i will also nv spit 100% in the FR, also that protects my identity
everyone has their own writing style

just ratings for the gal is enuff for me.. no need to go into every detail...
when i look at others FR i also look for the few main points...
dun haf the luxury to read long wall of text for something like this... i busy lol
certain things are left between the gal and myself
Old 10-10-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Today wanted to try Qiqi as many bros have said so much good things about
her but too bad she was busy. So opted for one WL with a low cut 1/2 ball dress beckoning me. From a distance she looked normal sekali when she stood up and came near to me , alamak she is a very petite girl

Name: Chen Chen
Nationality: PRC , she is a cousin of ex-WO2 Anna
Looks: 6.5/10
Height: I think about 1.5 or less, so small and cute
Boobs: 6/10 ( B Cup soft)
Figure: 6/10(very small size , like bonking a school girl)
Ass: 6/10 small, not for big-butt lovers
Complexion: 7/10 (well make-up)
Service : 8/10 very accommodating and hardworking
BBBJ: 7/10 keep on blowing till I asked her to stop, put in a lot of effort
Foreplay 7/10: lick me, suck my nipples, can also 69 when I service her
FJ: 8/10 she cowgirl me then I doggy her, very patient and not time watcher
Attitude: 8/10 very friendly
RTF: likely but must try out other WLs

Overall: if you like to bonk a small size school girl type where you can lift her up and down, she is a good choice.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It was a sad fact that Wen Wen refused to french me 6 days ago, during my RTF. She said she was attracted by me during the 1st bonk in Sep 18 and frenched me with tongue fight throughout the session on the spur of the moment. She said "once" was enough, sigh.....
u can ask her back why "french once is enough" but sex not "once is enough" ?
Old 11-10-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
u can ask her back why "french once is enough" but sex not "once is enough" ?
Bro, the beauty of GL is that there are still many gems around, lol. Felt so tired now, after a solid bonk of Qi Qi (1612) just now. She also wechat me her legs are trembling in weakness.
Old 11-10-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 7
FLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, the beauty of GL is that there are still many gems around, lol. Felt so tired now, after a solid bonk of Qi Qi (1612) just now. She also wechat me her legs are trembling in weakness.
Who is the better QiQi?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1