The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 29-02-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Any AJ lady in this house?
Old 01-03-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman696969 View Post
haha bro g30 or g33 look better?
you go down and take a look yourself. Different ppl different taste.

G30 non stop work. In and out of room no rest in between. Wonder how long she can keep the service level up like that.
Old 01-03-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
you go down and take a look yourself. Different ppl different taste.

G30 non stop work. In and out of room no rest in between. Wonder how long she can keep the service level up like that.
her ass is getting smaller from all that doggying ... pls dont torture her liao bros.. else no motivation to go anymore... teeth also like more yellowish... too much bbbj ..
Old 01-03-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rabakboi529 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to try G30 due to all the outstanding reviews here but as expected, there was a queue for her when I visited. Asked OKT for G9 instead as there’s a positive review of her on this thread, waited for only about 10mins. OKT wasn’t the friendliest, but ok la he helped me to chope my WL while I waited outside.

She looked a bit tired on the way up to her room but maybe that’s just because it was evening already. Im a bit shy so I also don’t really know what to talk about honestly. When we reached the room, she got undressed, revealing her smooth white skin and nice C cup enhanced tits. She has a nice slim and petite figure. We started frenching in the shower, and once we were on the bed, she gave a pretty good BBBJ with lots of licking and good suction. Foreplay was on point la. Wanted to paint but she refused. FJ was good too, I shot my load pretty quickly. Afterwards we had a short cuddling session (maybe she didn’t want to go back down and get a new customer so fast because shag already) and made some small talk. Had to leave quickly though because I was hungry lol.

My ratings for 2038 G9
Looks: 7.5/10 (pretty, nice blonde hair and all. said she was 30 - in that case she looks young for her age)
Body: 9/10 (nice slim figure, unless you’re into thick or meatier ladies then I think there’s not much more to ask for)
Boobs: 7/10 (enhanced C cups, not too hard and nicely shaped, but just not a fan of enhanced boobs)
BBBJ: 9/10 (damn shiok bros)
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF: yes but I’d love to try other gems too (G30 but idk when to go such that there won’t be a queue... looks like she’s damn high demand now)
Old 01-03-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
her ass is getting smaller from all that doggying ... pls dont torture her liao bros.. else no motivation to go anymore... teeth also like more yellowish... too much bbbj ..
Got so jialat bo?? Teeth turn yellow??
Old 02-03-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster

supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostimage View Post
Got so jialat bo?? Teeth turn yellow??
her ass getting smaller in matter of weeks.. thats for sure
Old 03-03-2020, 01:53 AM
Samster

Is G9 back from her auntie break?
Old 03-03-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Is G9 back from her auntie break?
Yes, saw her yesterday
Old 03-03-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
Yes, saw her yesterday
licking time!
Old 04-03-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Been seeing G30, but I really miss G9 too. Miss her smile and creamy body. I hope I get to see her this week
Old 07-03-2020, 07:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
kckckc is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_123 View Post
G7 given me the Salty Look that I can't help but UP her.
Face: 8/10 SYT
Boobs: Enhanced and firm B to C. 7/10
BJ: with condom 7/10
tough: tongue 8/10
FJ: cowgirl and doggie 8/10
GFE: 8/10

She just comes for around 2 months. she knows how to use her tongue to eat and slick. She can speak mandarin. 7/10. So still can communicate.

RTF: Yes.
Bros,
G7still around?
Old 12-03-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
cybersim86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is g3 still there?
Old 12-03-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 23
JackMe1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersim86 View Post
Is g3 still there?
unfortunately gone back. i had good times with her...bbbj, frenching etc. damn good value
Old 12-03-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Another visit with G9. Awesome as usual for me. What a perfect creamy fair body!!! What a lovely girl to be with. Thanks G9...muah!
Old 13-03-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Serendipper is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Another visit with G9. Awesome as usual for me. What a perfect creamy fair body!!! What a lovely girl to be with. Thanks G9...muah!
What does ‘creamy’ means
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1