The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnShaft View Post
Some good info there, thanks, such as those full service MP from Bro iSaigon. Anyone know the price of those? Surely I will check some of those when I return.

I'm not interested to have some flame about this. Just very simple,
Sorry bro I not interested in flaming, just state the fact if it opposite ur view. If u report the facts, I am sure nobody will against u.
I have never visit those MP so no comment about them.
Old 03-07-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
I always seen ladyboys in those bars, one or 2 in amongst the real girls. Never faced any problem from it, I only showed interest in the girl I liked.
There is a street in HCM; cant remember the name; all serve food serve by ladyboy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexforyou View Post
Lucky you guys went in to ur friend's room in time. Otherwise ur friend get whack and robbed.
I dun think my frd will get wack so easily cos he is 1.83m & very big build unless they got dangerous weapon with them. I scold the receipt and check out the next day for allowing strangers to the hotels. I even call up the boss and let him know and tell him I will never visit his hotel again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soo64 View Post
It can happen in any cheap hotel where reception willing to accept bribe from thugs. Stay in a better hotel and follow my tip. ie. tip the bellboy well, they watch over you, even arrange girls for u.

Or alternatively go to well establised joint like Vien dong, it will save urself from alot of troubles.
Yup; tipping the receipt & bellboy do help. Knowing who is the boss will be better. They will take care of u. Normally; when I checked out I will tip the Receipt & Bellboy 100k each.

Quote:
This story come from a bro who always post before to scare us from the webgals.

Previously he claim all webgals are a scam.

But I can tell you that is ridiculous, I try those gals myself, nearly 20 times, it's not a scam. I got very cute girls, usually very good service.

So when I see his post, I have to not trust what he say because i see what he write before was 100% false, seem design to scare bros off.
That was lucky for you. why dun u post some of your webgals info here since you got so much luck. My friends only got 70% of your luck.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 03-07-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
JohnShaft is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
That was lucky for you. why dun u post some of your webgals info here since you got so much luck. My friends only got 70% of your luck.
OK yes I will. I share one here oredi a couple months ago. I think that gal still working now, cuz I see her ad again last week. if so I urge anyone to try. She was for sure a hot girl, 18, pretty, great body, and her service was really ok but not excellent, price 1 million. Dist 8. The hotel was on main kinda big street there, I forget the name but it's a number, maybe 9?
Old 05-07-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold
Went to boss palace hotel. It's only offering bbbj and not even cim. Don't think there's fj.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyt View Post
I tell her no i cannot speak it but i understand it so on we went she spoke to me in Vietnamese and i either nodded or tried to respond as best as i could with English or whatever.
Jumped into the bath she showered me for a good 10mins washed everything payed a lot of attention to my lower area. Dried me off at hoped onto the massage table.
Her massage was actually pretty good went on for 20mins here and there she would touch my little guy and eventually came the flip over.
She undress and hopes onto the massage table with me. These girls are wilddd she started stroking my little guy and i was starting to get hard, she then proceeded to give me BBBJ
I freak out as this is not my first rodeo I never get BBBJ from anyone besides my GF and I always play it safe.

I tell her to stop and I ask her if she has a rubber with her she says no.. I'm wondering wtf but lucky I have one in my pocket. I wrap up and get a CBJ.
I'm fingering her while shes giving me BJ she's starting to get wet and starts to moan.. She looks at me as then looks at my D and smiles. She gets on my D cowgirl style
I fuck the shit out of her i swear the table was going to break lol. she was moaning so loud i though someone was going to come check on us. I stop for a second and go into
missionary i continue to pound her shes biting my neck telling me not to stop. I cant take it anymore I'm going to bust she keeps saying don't stop don't stop.
I bust and shes still telling me to pound her. By the end of shes sweating telling me how is she going to continue the rest of her day.

We get up i jump back into the bath and she cleans me up. We chit chat for a bit and
We walk out and back to the cashier I look at her and say 400K she smiles

All in All if your looking for FS in HCM then Boss Palace Hotel is good. It close enough to D1 and you aren't paying these crazy prices.
Not once did she ask me to tip her we never negotiated anything, I could of probably gave less and she wound't have sad anything haha..
Old 05-07-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Agree... nb think the one who post boss got fj is helping them advertise or what... I chat with the girl they say never offer fj before Lor only bbbj and hj
Old 05-07-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 View Post
Agree... nb think the one who post boss got fj is helping them advertise or what... I chat with the girl they say never offer fj before Lor only bbbj and hj
Cant accuse but possible. He posted in mid June. Service can't be change so much.

Comparing the service and girl quality, i would rather go Dai Nam Hotel at 60% the price including tips.
Old 06-07-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster

Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

But Dai nam I dun think they provide bbbj maybe some I try a few times only hj

But the trip to boss quite far I think especially when traffic screw up...
Old 06-07-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
KITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of light

Seem to have more and more fake Field Report. Fake FJ service at Massage parlour, been to few MP in hcm, where got provide FJ one??

Then come fake field report on good service from those advertised website girls. These website give fake pic, cheap price and lure horny guys, been cheated once, will never return.

Wonder those Vietnamese OKT penetrate this forum to create fake report?
Old 06-07-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
KITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of light

Beside Dai nam, Vien dong also worth it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangc0ck View Post
Comparing the service and girl quality, i would rather go Dai Nam Hotel at 60% the price including tips.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KITMO View Post
Then come fake field report on good service from those advertised website girls. These website give fake pic, cheap price and lure horny guys, been cheated once, will never return.
bro care to share how did you get cheated?
Old 07-07-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

I think so far I had best experience is in dai nam and viet Dong if want massage and hj.. girl quality is a hit and miss type so see you Heng or suai le
Old 07-07-2017, 08:03 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
you so lazy just look up his past post he provide plenty of details
wat do u expect from a good for nothing leech?
though i don't like u but i m w u when comes to undeserving leeches.

fr: just arrived hcm this morning after tired journey. slept few hours, contacted regular girl but she's in Ca Mau.
Greeted by uni-girl ask me go her boarding house Monday evening to hv dinner (she cooking) will pick me up on her bike.
went lunch drizzling n after stop went to hottoc m get a bbbj. Surprised can finished as i fired 4 rds the previous night. Thks to her good skills.
Eat HuTiu n bought 1kg 20k mangoes back hotel.
Sweet, thin skin n seed mangoes
Old 08-07-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
JohnShaft is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by KITMO View Post
Seem to have more and more fake Field Report. Fake FJ service at Massage parlour, been to few MP in hcm, where got provide FJ one??

Wonder those Vietnamese OKT penetrate this forum to create fake report?
Mate, that bro provide link couple days ago, have FJ massage place, a few. I will go check some when I will be in Saigon next week.

You mean me about fake webgal reports? Nah man. I suspect the fake up here is about the wack job. That bro get asked so many times to provide some info about what hotel, but give nothing. On websites, those pics not fake, but photoshop skin so not so dark like in real life. Maybe take out tattoo. That is not scam. Still can have beautiful young girl, just maybe skin little more dark or she have tattoo.

You think I'm OKT? Mate that is funny. Dunno what to say about that. Look your pm. Peace.
Old 08-07-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Sweet, thin skin n seed mangoes
Good choice and nice small sweet mangoes. I usually buy from the aunties riding bicycles. Also ask them to slice for me so ready to eat.
Old 08-07-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

You are right bro. Dai Nam only HJ. but at least the girls and service mostly good.

Boss BBBJ also minimal, dont go deep throat and can't cim. might as well dont want.

I would rather spend on Dainam, cheaper option without bbbj.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 View Post
But Dai nam I dun think they provide bbbj maybe some I try a few times only hj

But the trip to boss quite far I think especially when traffic screw up...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1