The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-10-2020, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsss View Post
7th princess really wasted my time. Confirmed time with her today and she only told me 30mins before the session " 抱歉、刚公司来电话通知回公司开会、改天再约、抱歉"

Wan give reason also give me a better one la. What last min company meeting could she have. Fking waste of time. Ccb.
30mins + apology very good lo, imagine reached location, WC, text & call all no reply, that’s the ultimate one. At least if you drive you probably just started your car, don’t have to make a wasted trip.
Old 27-10-2020, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
Dapaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDapaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

In this poor market, want to seek recommendation for JG. Milf is ok but looks must be at least above avg. Followed by figure then sensual. Any recommendation or PM me? Tks in advance!
Old 27-10-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bottomline is if this becomes a trend then she risk damaging her high standards built up over the years and since she is not blessed with very appealing looks, it may affect her business somewhat. But until proven that a trend of aeroplane is persisting, I too will treat this as a one off and still recommend her to bros, coz her level of comprehensive service is not commonly found.
Not trying to defend anyone, but somehow I feel it’s likely just a one off for 7P. She’s very customer oriented type from what I know.

And if anyone forgot about the truly Aeroplane Queen Nat? She still as popular and hard to booked back then. Lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 27-10-2020, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Not trying to defend anyone, but somehow I feel it’s likely just a one off for 7P. She’s very customer oriented type from what I know.

And if anyone forgot about the truly Aeroplane Queen Nat? She still as popular and hard to booked back then. Lol
Haha, coz her looks are better and her sensual no horse run so most people will forgive and forget (especially after she "milk" them dry) lol. Less pretty ones people less forgiving..we are after all visual and shallow male species!! Which is why plenty of SYT / pretty MLs can get away with mediocre service/skillsets
Old 27-10-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha, coz her looks are better and her sensual no horse run so most people will forgive and forget (especially after she "milk" them dry) lol. Less pretty ones people less forgiving..we are after all visual and shallow male species!! Which is why plenty of SYT / pretty MLs can get away with mediocre service/skillsets
Ya Loh, 7P one time nia tio shoot left right Center. 我们这些臭男人………… really is......

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 27-10-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 21
nayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsss View Post
7th princess really wasted my time. Confirmed time with her today and she only told me 30mins before the session " 抱歉、刚公司来电话通知回公司开会、改天再约、抱歉"

Wan give reason also give me a better one la. What last min company meeting could she have. Fking waste of time. Ccb.
Now I can understand how pissed off some ML would be when they received this kind of msg from me. it’s good to always have a back-up plan.
Old 27-10-2020, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
3. She can dish out very good GFE but takes time to warm up. And her massage packs a decent punch. Though I feel Zoya, Mango's massage to be the gold standard.
I really like Mango, especially she did good back "cracking" for me when she was around. Haven't visited Zoya though she was here for a while already... anyone knows if she can do a proper "cracking" as well?

Zara
Old 27-10-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
abc123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any FR for m i a o m i a o on slg?

Last edited by abc123456; 27-10-2020 at 11:32 AM.
Old 27-10-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I really like Mango, especially she did good back "cracking" for me when she was around. Haven't visited Zoya though she was here for a while already... anyone knows if she can do a proper "cracking" as well?
Zoya definitely can do whatever Mango does, and probably even better. Both can do backstepping, and was very effective. Now and then I still visit Zoya for a proper loosening massage session. Except that I used to visit Mango more because she is hmm.. (guys are just guys visuals are the Most important) lol
Old 27-10-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Agreed bro. at least most of the SYT has a decent attitude and willingness to please to make up for their limited skill sets. So far touch wood, haven't really met a "bad" SYT. Usually it's those seasoned pros, MILFY ones that put on such a bad show. Chop chop service and move you out quickly. You can have a checklist for all terrible things that can happen and they simply tick all of them.

That's why for seasoned pros who consistently provide good services, like Zoya, 7P, mistakes are much more forgiving for myself. (Not that they have many anyway)
Old 27-10-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

How about Sally? I hardly try massage from them, but I did try hers (and Mango's), and I would say Sally is up there.

Visited her more than once also because she has a bigger and nicer pair.

Seemed more easy going too.
Old 27-10-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
No offense to the (non local section) other popular massage-oriented MLs such as 7p, Aimee, Zoya, Sally, imho Mango is the prettiest (by a mile) amongst them all and could have easily took the route of those vanilla MLs with basic service with non existent massage yet be equally successful. Hope she makes a 3rd comeback.
Old 27-10-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agreed bro. at least most of the SYT has a decent attitude and willingness to please to make up for their limited skill sets. So far touch wood, haven't really met a "bad" SYT. Usually it's those seasoned pros, MILFY ones that put on such a bad show. Chop chop service and move you out quickly. You can have a checklist for all terrible things that can happen and they simply tick all of them.)

This is what is really frustrating me recently.

These older "local" milf MLs. Before covid, no one really took notice of them. Their business was ok at best. And their going rate was on average $100. Which is very fair given their age and looks. However, since the outbreak, when supply dried up, we started to look at alternatives. Hence you will notice more and more FRs and enquiries about them in recent months.

Instead of enjoying this newfound interest and work hard to ride this rare opportunity to earn money... these "local" MLs have become greedy. Very greedy.

No longer satisfied with their proper rate of $100 any more. Come on, they are not young anymore, still want to start charging $120 for just HJ!!!??? Or they try to sucker customers with their nuru and exotic chairs at even higher prices! Worse, many have that very business , commercial, and bad attitude. Ask for a bit more, they will say must add $$$ and give black face.

I suspect these "local" MLs got together one day and all agreed to exploit the situation and to charge a certain rate, and provide only a certain level of service.

If the old "local" MLs want to start charging $120 for basic massage and HJ, I'd rather go visit a younger, happier, better attitude ML at $110.
Old 27-10-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agreed bro. at least most of the SYT has a decent attitude and willingness to please to make up for their limited skill sets. So far touch wood, haven't really met a "bad" SYT. Usually it's those seasoned pros, MILFY ones that put on such a bad show. Chop chop service and move you out quickly. You can have a checklist for all terrible things that can happen and they simply tick all of them.

That's why for seasoned pros who consistently provide good services, like Zoya, 7P, mistakes are much more forgiving for myself. (Not that they have many anyway)
+10 for exchange
Old 27-10-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
Thanks for the Fr. I tried Coco before she had nuru.. kinda like her service..
what’s the dmg for nuru and full svc? Can PM if dont want to say here.. thanks!!!
Nice share, +10 for exchange.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1