The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2005, 12:06 PM
magpiesdyer

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Talking Any info on Tanjung Batu

Any info on this place?
Old 29-07-2005, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any info on Tanjung Batu

Ther are a few links...u just have to read the 1st few pages for the main info. The rest of the post are mostly TCSS...

Batu Thread 1

Batu Thread 2

Old 15-08-2005, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
LifeCreator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey anybody having the TEKSI contract in Batu pls!!! Coz im a newbie going to cheong over there
Old 15-08-2005, 02:00 AM
Samster

Hey anybody having the TEKSI contract in Batu pls!!! Coz im a newbie going to cheong over there
Old 15-08-2005, 02:09 AM
Samster

Hey! U guys have TEKSI contact in Batu! Coz i a newbie going to cheong over there
Old 15-08-2005, 02:47 AM
Samster

Hey bro! Anybody got TEKSI contact in Batu!! Coz i a newbie plan going to cheong over there
Old 15-08-2005, 09:30 AM
Samster

l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeCreator
Hey bro! Anybody got TEKSI contact in Batu!! Coz i a newbie plan going to cheong over there

I do not have any drivers' contacts. The only way not to become a 'vegetable head' is to take an ojek (motorcycle taxi) to either Hotel Gembira or Hotel Newcity. Check with the hotel receptionists for trustworthy drivers' contact nos. They will give u a few to choose. Those drivers dat are tied with hotels comes with standard rates and they would not play punk. These drivers will bring u to get ur gals from the joints and also show u ard the places of interests. Rate is ard SGD $20 per day. If u use these drivers often or intro more clients to them, they will give u cheaper rates after a few trips.

Old 15-08-2005, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu
I do not have any drivers' contacts. The only way not to become a 'vegetable head' is to take an ojek (motorcycle taxi) to either Hotel Gembira or Hotel Newcity. Check with the hotel receptionists for trustworthy drivers' contact nos. They will give u a few to choose. Those drivers dat are tied with hotels comes with standard rates and they would not play punk. These drivers will bring u to get ur gals from the joints and also show u ard the places of interests. Rate is ard SGD $20 per day. If u use these drivers often or intro more clients to them, they will give u cheaper rates after a few trips.

Thks bro! I heard nowday that 4 island totally close including the gals, correct!
Old 15-08-2005, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thks bro! I heard nowday that 4 island totally close including the gals, correct!

Totally closed ? Nah....then they eat wat ? No gals = no cheongsters = no income. They are still open lar. Even during puasa period, you can still book gals at the joints.
The only activities closed are gambling dens and please DO NOT indulged in drugs. There are a lot of spot checks for drug abusers or traffickers. I do not know how long this is gonna last, but cheong with care.

Old 15-08-2005, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
The only activities closed are gambling dens and please DO NOT indulged in drugs. There are a lot of spot checks for drug abusers or traffickers.
I wan to do drugs leh .. how har? got lobang or not?

I ask you hor, you long time never go to Tg Batu liao har? ai ker mai?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 15-08-2005, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Totally closed ? Nah....then they eat wat ? No gals = no cheongsters = no income. They are still open lar. Even during puasa period, you can still book gals at the joints.
The only activities closed are gambling dens and please DO NOT indulged in drugs. There are a lot of spot checks for drug abusers or traffickers. I do not know how long this is gonna last, but cheong with care.

Really man....! Im one of the cheongster in BT. My friend(driver) tell me he kena eating grass over there! Got few place and gals can get nows a day, tell me better dont go! Thats y im now try searching a new place like Batu! Do u know any happening in Batu, like BT? What im know that BL will being better than BT!
Old 15-08-2005, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
I wan to do drugs leh .. how har? got lobang or not?

I ask you hor, you long time never go to Tg Batu liao har? ai ker mai?

Got...u can do drugs in the lockup cell...

Huh ?! U wanna go Tg.Batu ? U just got ur CPF liaoz ?

Old 15-08-2005, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Really man....! Im one of the cheongster in BT. My friend(driver) tell me he kena eating grass over there! Got few place and gals can get nows a day, tell me better dont go! Thats y im now try searching a new place like Batu! Do u know any happening in Batu, like BT? What im know that BL will being better than BT!

Of the 4 riau isl, Batu and Balai is the safest now...if u wan to have a quiet holiday, go for Tg.Batu...wan some excitement ? Balai is the place.

Old 15-08-2005, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Of the 4 riau isl, Batu and Balai is the safest now...if u wan to have a quiet holiday, go for Tg.Batu...wan some excitement ? Balai is the place.

K! K! Thks for information!!! Then i go there n try! Post you'll my latest FR later days!
Old 15-08-2005, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
...wan some excitement ? Balai is the place.
knn, is this how you lure ppl go Balai, then you got kaki to accompany you during the 1.5 hour ferry journey ... ?? I sure know your rabbit pattern

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1