The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Does Amy Yip’s fake boob saggy now ?
Old 22-11-2022, 08:06 AM
Samster

Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaeld View Post
Here’s my contribution.

https://cat3movie.org/watch-portrait.../full-sv1.html

Total of 3 scenes where the girls are topless.

First scene is when the show just starts. I find it a bit too violent for my liking but the girl’s glistening boobs make my cock hard.
The other two scene time stamps are as below:
26:40
44:10

There is a nice surprise when he strips the second girl, though it is hinted at when she is first shown getting off the cab at 25:10.
The third girl is the prettiest and has the nicest body. I think she was in The Imp as well.
Nice review …
Old 22-11-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Thank for all the sharing. It fill my night well.
Old 22-11-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
hikoki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
Very good one, thanks bro
Old 22-11-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3560 / Power: 11
oswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaeld View Post
Here’s my contribution.

https://cat3movie.org/watch-portrait.../full-sv1.html

Total of 3 scenes where the girls are topless.

First scene is when the show just starts. I find it a bit too violent for my liking but the girl’s glistening boobs make my cock hard.
The other two scene time stamps are as below:
26:40
44:10

There is a nice surprise when he strips the second girl, though it is hinted at when she is first shown getting off the cab at 25:10.
The third girl is the prettiest and has the nicest body. I think she was in The Imp as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post

Nice sharing bros.
Old 23-11-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
https://www.xvideos.com/video1102844..._margin_heroes

today i also wanna intro this movie, water margin heroes sex stories, the final arc the bui bui get action in a 3some, not bad, too bad one of the main actress in the second story doesn't strip which annoyed me alot
Link not working anymore...
=(
Old 24-11-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

Keep it coming, bro 👍
Old 24-11-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaoJiaoXiangQi View Post
If only can see her bush in this scene
Sometimes shaved pussy also nice … 😝
Old 25-11-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
maddof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Sometimes shaved pussy also nice … 😝
Agreed. A mixture of both.
Old 25-11-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Sometimes shaved pussy also nice … ��
Haha bro cannot la...tribal girl with shaved pussy doesn't sound right. Must be unshaven then immersive. Of course will always welcome a mixture of both.
Old 25-11-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 15
desperatedickie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of my favourite movies. I remember going to the old cinema in Ang Mo Kio to watch the heavily cut version when I was 16 years old. No boobs or pussies were shown in that version of cos although I had my dick hanging out of my pants anticipating the sex scenes.

Once I managed to view the full version online a few years later, I just couldn't stop pumping my dick throughout all the missed scenes cut from the original movie, especially the shower scene.
情劫
https://www.dianyinghezi.net/play/1401-0-0.html
Old 25-11-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
surnameLiar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperatedickie View Post
One of my favourite movies. I remember going to the old cinema in Ang Mo Kio to watch the heavily cut version when I was 16 years old. No boobs or pussies were shown in that version of cos although I had my dick hanging out of my pants anticipating the sex scenes.

Once I managed to view the full version online a few years later, I just couldn't stop pumping my dick throughout all the missed scenes cut from the original movie, especially the shower scene.
情劫
She removed the towel and walked towards the shower
Old 25-11-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 15
desperatedickie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by surnameLiar View Post
In the cut version, her hands was on her towel tugging it open and before the towel fell off, the scene cut towards the guy's shocked expression.
Old 25-11-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperatedickie View Post

情劫
Very very good intro! The lead actress 汪永芳 has such sedap tits. Even though it's enhanced but those nipples are waiting to be sucked. Indeed very big difference between cut and uncut version.
Old 25-11-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by surnameLiar View Post
Can have the timer counter for this scene that you are referring to ?

Thanks

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1