The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old Today, 05:32 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
I find it fascinating that reading the post on this thread is more captivating than the girls quality on Dome L, especially not at their pricepoint.

I also find it fascinating that a Malaysian FL now charges $750 when during Covid some 3 years ago she was charging $400. Arguably people here, somehow are willing to pay more, for what is essentially higher mileage pussy. Lol

The best local FL I had was Randy from GG. That ass of hers, and her fun nature is so memorable I would consider paying the same rate should she decide to be active again.
Because before that she was pui and B cup until she go make her breast and once she think she is a hot stuff she up her rates lor. All her prices she charged are ridiculous and can just make people laugh except white knights and simps
Old Today, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Because before that she was pui and B cup until she go make her breast and once she think she is a hot stuff she up her rates lor. All her prices she charged are ridiculous and can just make people laugh except white knights and simps
Haha. U r insulting and disrespecting someone. Yet u tell people to think using the brain. Just live ur life as it is.

Whoever can afford to pay for the fl, let it be. Not to worry, surely more reviews will appear.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1