The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
Akuforeveryoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkydunky View Post
Thanks Dr tan.

BTW... when I use antiseptic cream to cure the thrush from me... it worked. However, it comes back again after few days. I wash my penis daily thou. What could be the trigger point?
The spores can persist, doesn't mean the physical lesions clear up means the infection is gone. Perhaps use antifungal creams for about a week after the infection clears up, or just see a doctor to let him check.
Old 16-08-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: All you need to know about STD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Please allow me to give my take on this.

I see a lot of patients who request to be tested for "everything". I understand that what they want is a sort of guarantee to be free of diseases.

Now, the problem is such tests do not exist. Even without taking into account that testing can be inaccurate, the fact is there are diseases we are unable to test for.

For example Wart causing HPV, Scabies, Lice, Molluscum Contagiosum (and these days Monkeypox) etc. So don't be surprised that a month after your "full test on all type of sexual disease", you start developing symptoms.

The other problem is certain tests like test for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea are site specific. In other words, even if you test clear for Gonorrhea in your urine this does not mean you do not have it in your throat.

So if you test for all the STIs we can possibly test for in all the sites we can possibly test, honestly your total bill will be closer to $2,000. Yes two thousand dollars. Crazy. AND this does not even guarantee you that you are absolutely 100% disease free.

So what most clinics do is they come up with these "comprehensive STI screening packages" for a few hundred dollars which unfortunately are not very comprehensive.

My personal approach to this is to understand from the patient what his exposures have been and what his concerns are. Then tailor the tests accordingly. I will explain to the patient what we are NOT testing for and why. TBH most patient just need to screen for 4 things - HIV, Syphilis, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. And the price tag for this should be closer to $200.
thank you for this. a very practical take on the topic.
Old 17-08-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 19
jaxel80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjaxel80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Please allow me to give my take on this.

I see a lot of patients who request to be tested for "everything". I understand that what they want is a sort of guarantee to be free of diseases.

Now, the problem is such tests do not exist. Even without taking into account that testing can be inaccurate, the fact is there are diseases we are unable to test for.

For example Wart causing HPV, Scabies, Lice, Molluscum Contagiosum (and these days Monkeypox) etc. So don't be surprised that a month after your "full test on all type of sexual disease", you start developing symptoms.

The other problem is certain tests like test for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea are site specific. In other words, even if you test clear for Gonorrhea in your urine this does not mean you do not have it in your throat.

So if you test for all the STIs we can possibly test for in all the sites we can possibly test, honestly your total bill will be closer to $2,000. Yes two thousand dollars. Crazy. AND this does not even guarantee you that you are absolutely 100% disease free.

So what most clinics do is they come up with these "comprehensive STI screening packages" for a few hundred dollars which unfortunately are not very comprehensive.

My personal approach to this is to understand from the patient what his exposures have been and what his concerns are. Then tailor the tests accordingly. I will explain to the patient what we are NOT testing for and why. TBH most patient just need to screen for 4 things - HIV, Syphilis, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. And the price tag for this should be closer to $200.
Can anybody advise me which is the best place to get myself tested for these 4 (HIV, Syphilis, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea), and how many days after exposure should I go get tested for these 4 for the tests to be accurate?

Thanks in advance to all replies!
Old 21-08-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 19
jaxel80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjaxel80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel80 View Post
Can anybody advise me which is the best place to get myself tested for these 4 (HIV, Syphilis, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea), and how many days after exposure should I go get tested for these 4 for the tests to be accurate?

Thanks in advance to all replies!
Errrr anybody can advise? Can PM me also if prefer. Thanks!
Old 21-08-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel80 View Post
Errrr anybody can advise? Can PM me also if prefer. Thanks!
Post-exposure just go to DSC and check, but no "package deals" kind of thing, the doctor will see you first then order the relevant tests required.
If you want routine check then just Google for some STD clinic, should be easy to find especially around downtown area.
Old 22-08-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
Alphabeta123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphabeta123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I want to check for STI due to Bjj cim exposure just wondering if I go to anonymous clinic like dr tan.. will I be subjected to contact tracing ie report to OC and MOh if it turns positive for STI and I need to do treatment? Is it anonymous is only if negative , if turns out for gonnorhea or syphillis etc , need to undergo treatment then must report to OC and MOH? I am abstaining for piak with Wife until this is cleared

Last edited by Alphabeta123; 22-08-2022 at 02:23 PM.
Old 23-08-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphabeta123 View Post
I want to check for STI due to Bjj cim exposure just wondering if I go to anonymous clinic like dr tan.. will I be subjected to contact tracing ie report to OC and MOh if it turns positive for STI and I need to do treatment? Is it anonymous is only if negative , if turns out for gonnorhea or syphillis etc , need to undergo treatment then must report to OC and MOH? I am abstaining for piak with Wife until this is cleared
If you Google Infectious Disease Act and look at the list of notifiable diseases, you will see that HIV, gonorrhoea, chlamydia, syphilis and monkey pox must all be reported to MOH as they are infectious and communicable. But this will only be reported to MOH, so your privacy will still be protected. Unless your boss or wife is a doctor, they would not be seeing your report.
Old 04-09-2022, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 15
slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future

Hi guys, I ve been chionging FL since 2010 and never get tested. Pls advice where to go get tested. Can i just walk in at Kelantan lane clinic ank tell emm i wanna do hiv test?
Old 04-09-2022, 01:57 AM
Samster

slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future
Quote:
This is the latest recommendations by the US CDC and BHIVA:

1. Lab based HIV 4th Generation tests - conclusive at 45 days post exposure

2. All rapid tests (regardless of Generation) - 90 days post exposure

Your Doctor may have differing recommendations based on your unique exposure risks.
meaning more accurate to get tested after 45, 90days? let say i banged a fl today, can i donthe test next week?
Old 04-09-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hunkydunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdick87 View Post
Hi guys, I ve been chionging FL since 2010 and never get tested. Pls advice where to go get tested. Can i just walk in at Kelantan lane clinic ank tell emm i wanna do hiv test?
Can. You know the address right?
Old 04-09-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can. You know the address right?
yes. is it like a polyclinic setting? scared i bump into soneone i know.
Old 04-09-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdick87 View Post
yes. is it like a polyclinic setting? scared i bump into soneone i know.
Yes. You'll get to see ppl sitting around at the "living room".
Wear face mask plus sunglasses lor. Wear cap then look at handphone.
Old 08-09-2022, 05:20 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Yes. You'll get to see ppl sitting around at the "living room".
Wear face mask plus sunglasses lor. Wear cap then look at handphone.
When I was working in Kelantan I saw people come in with mask, sunglasses and motorcycle helmet. Take off only after going into Dr's room. Before coming out put on again.
Old 10-09-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 9
happyblade is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhappyblade is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi would like to get some advice on matters. Had previously had a session with a FL unprotected oral, protected vaginal sex. After 5 days found a small 'sore'? on the tip. No pain, just the sensation like water on open wound when peeing.

Got tested D+8 at DTAP, swab test on the sore for HSV1&2 and urine test for chlamydia and gonorrhea. Test results came back negative the next day. Was advised to monitor

Symptoms as follow below:
D+0 Exposure
D+5 Small sore on tip
D+8 Tested in afternoon, sore closes at night
D+9 Results negative, Small spots (3 of them) on tip.
D+10 Dry skin peeling from spots
D+11-14 spots disappear. discomfort on foreskin when stretching
D+15 small spots back on tip.

spots approx like 0.5mm? sore more like 2mmish
Would like some advice on my situation and if im just over thinking.
Old 11-09-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyblade View Post
Hi would like to get some advice on matters. Had previously had a session with a FL unprotected oral, protected vaginal sex. After 5 days found a small 'sore'? on the tip. No pain, just the sensation like water on open wound when peeing.

Got tested D+8 at DTAP, swab test on the sore for HSV1&2 and urine test for chlamydia and gonorrhea. Test results came back negative the next day. Was advised to monitor

Symptoms as follow below:
D+0 Exposure
D+5 Small sore on tip
D+8 Tested in afternoon, sore closes at night
D+9 Results negative, Small spots (3 of them) on tip.
D+10 Dry skin peeling from spots
D+11-14 spots disappear. discomfort on foreskin when stretching
D+15 small spots back on tip.

spots approx like 0.5mm? sore more like 2mmish
Would like some advice on my situation and if im just over thinking.
You will get the standard answer like this...

"Pls see a doctor"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1