The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-08-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 6
d0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitjazz View Post
Does she cosplay like in the photo? Looks hot.
Hi bro, glad u also like cosplay. I did ask Para whether she can put on the cosplay for me. Heng she is comfortable with it and she wear it almost the entire session.

If the stables can prepare cosplay for their ladies, it will be wonderful liao.
Old 12-08-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Kokatua is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKokatua is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for soda Babyface.

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=892977?

I think this is the third time I patronize this stable in 3 or 4 weeks xD. So far all the girls look similar to photos.
And most FR about this girl is true except one that said C cup. She’s slim petite. And from photos can see.
I think her first language is french,bcos she damn fluent. Crazy.
BBBJ also great. And the whole time it felt like she’s more horny than me.
High GFE. Can converse in simple English.
Old 12-08-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Kokatua is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKokatua is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for pink blackpink.
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=892760

Saw only one FR for this girl. Very unsure whether to go ahead or not. But when reached,looks the same like 3rd and 4th photo.
The FR about her she just woke up. Same for me. She said she just woke up. I thought would be bad experience. But nope.
She has braces on. Enhanced boobs. Slim figure. Unshaved. But trimmed. Age probably below 25.
BBBJ : i think she doesn’t have gag reflex. She stuffed all of me in her throat.
FJ was okay. Heavy kissing. Not french. GFE maybe 3/4 out of 10.
Bring your own towel. Cause they only provide the morning towel.
Old 12-08-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
orbital7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bubble from LFT

Looks: 90% similarity to photo, i find her to be rather light skinned to some extent, but obviously not porcelain white
Body: Enhance C, semi-hard, good to fondle, slim with navel piercing, small size like 150-ish
BBBJ: cant go deep but decent
Kiss: light kisses
Fingering: allowed, easily wet
Painting: i dont like to do it, i never request, but she seems ok with it, small bush
Service: not much english, but will respond to all requests and position change without complaint, cuddle and spoon in between round, high endurance (didnt complain when i took long to cum)
Verdict: they go back fast, cant really RTF in time, but its a decent bonk for 180/2, typical good standard from LFT
Old 12-08-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Honey from seductions

1/5

OKT: quick to respond, no hassle and fuss free dealing.

Location: discreet and quiet area.. not so friendly for non drivers.

Looks: Late 20s, WYSIWYG.. smooth skin, mole on lips also there..

Body: more of the short and stout body.. 155cm/45kg but her god is fair.. gave her a great butt.. she reminds me of neera past gem.. she had a one piece tattoo on her back lol.. looks like she’s a anime fan..

Boobs: natural As.. some stretch marks but overall nicely shaped

French: DFK and good command of English, can speak some Chinese as well.. told me she used to learn mandarin..

BBBJ: no problem with shaft and balls.. she ate some spicy food so declined for BBBJ..

FJ: good! During cowgirl will squat and ride.. my rod felt so shiok seeing her pussy engulfing it.. missionary and doggy.. that ass perfect for doggy.. after that superman on her and held hands while frenching.. perfect..

Overall: 8.5/10 good attitude.. although my times up while fucking her, she gently reminded me that boss will nag at her.. I quickly lifted her legs up and thrust even deeper to feel better and cum faster.. sorry about that OKT bro haha

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Old 12-08-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 14
stilllurking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstilllurking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstilllurking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstilllurking is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for BoBo LoveAffair

Date of visit : 12 Aug

Read good things about Bobo so decided to give it a try.

Location : Central area, few mins walk from MRT, same location as June.

Looks : 8/10 looks 90% like 1st photo. Good looking gal.

Body : 8/10 curvy with fake boobs, but feels quite natural and looks good on her. Like previous post said Bobo has a bikini beach babe body. I would have given a 10 but -1 cause her waist not that slim, -1 cause i wish her ass was perkier, maybe my standards too high.

BBBJ : standard, nothing to shout about.

Kisses : Can lar chi.

Painting : naturally wet, think i made her cum twice while painting.

FJ: Horny, hard worker, passionate, takes initiative, took turns fucking each other in a few positions, she can take a pounding and ready for more, after everything we were so tired both of us fell asleep and almost lost track of time, had to quickly wash up and change cos almost over-run timing.

GFE: 10/10. Very friendly, cuddles for days, so comfortable i fell asleep cuddling face to face.

RTF : Already planning next visit.
Old 12-08-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
walechan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Barbie from OneSiam
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?p=...7#post21537947

OKT : Hassle free as usual. However, I think the operator is another person now.
Looks : 7/10 No reject type. Smiling all the time.
Body : 10/10 slim and A cup. Skin is smooth according to Thai standard. No tattoo
BBBJ : 7/10 She did her best and tried to DT. She is green to this or due to her brace on.
FJ : 10/10 Dam wet especially you rub her pussy. She is sensitive type.
GFE : 9/10 (minus one she is not able to converse in English, whole time google translate)
RTF : May be if time is available
Old 12-08-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
fefetik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=893915&highlight=

FR for Yuki of Empire

As mention by another bro, Yuki is first time doing FL. Wrote this fr for her is to commend her attitude for willing to please and no complain.

OKT: friendly, simple verification involved

Looks: 8.5/10 Very cute girl with nice smile, look alike in video.

Body: 8.5/10 GND type look

Boobs: 8.5/10 Lovely natural boobs. Soft and very sensitive nip to suck and play with. (She feel aroused from this)

BBBJ: 8/10 Suck for very long, extended period,.

Fj: 9/10 The hardworking type. As i mention she is willing to please. I guess i was not rough but she also did not complain. So all was good. Her pussy get wet naturally so no need to jelly her pussy.

GFE: 9/10 She offers me massage in between shots. Very sweet and cute in a way, willing to show u her work life photo in Thailand.

Overall: 9/10 I enjoy this session and will rtf if times permit.

Got approval from both Yuki and bro empire before post.
Old 12-08-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

rtf 109 from Fantasia

Lately I haven't posted on my rtfs.. cause there were so many new dishes to eat, and I was a bit lazy to rewrite stuff.
But 109 deserves one cause she's such a gem. Gfe getting higher with each visit, while service standard hasn't dropped one bit.

She looks great, and that is compared to the other girls I've been bonking lately. "stole" this pic from her phone, which I thought was much nicer than the ones the okt posted..

Ok.. won't delve further into the happenings cause many other bros have written about her too already.. all agreed. and to update on the bush comment.. she shaved already, couple of days back.

And I still haven't tried 110.. cause 109 is such a babe.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 12-08-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 2
Starr6 is one of the Best!Starr6 is one of the Best!Starr6 is one of the Best!

Fr for Vicky- empire6969

Okt- responsive and friendly

Location- good for foot soldiers and drivers, No registration needed

Looks- supervisory level OL look, not for syt lovers, feels like bonking your female supervisor or boss 😬

Body- big b or small c boobs, natural as they hang down during cowgal when she leans forward, right meat at right places, minimal tummy

Communication- decent English, Google translate not required

Session- she wrapped a towel around her waist before removing her panties which bemused me since we were headed for the shower and we would be in our bday suits
She showered for me. Hugged her and patted her nice bum but not much action in the shower.
She then wrapped herself in a towel then went under the blanket which kinda bemused me again.
We hugged for awhile under the blanket with her towel still around her..
She initiated the action a min later by removing her towel and the blanket.
Frenching was on the menu and she literally stuck her tongue out! She moved my hand towards her trimmed pussy and I fingered her.
No KY was needed although she had a tube of KY on her dressing table. Her boobs were available for licking, sucking and fondling.
Bbbj can be longer.
1st shot was done in missionary and she egged me on by saying “fuck me”.
2nd shot was done in cowgal (grinding type) transitioning to lotus.

All in all, I was done in 50 mins and I left early to grab my lunch 😬
Old 12-08-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 2
ech7zen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New - Thai Concepts

Not going to rate as everyone expectation is different

First of all, thanks to all the bros who posted truthful FRs.

Looks: SYT with braces, innocent, WYSIWYG, closest to the 4th pic in the intro listing

Body: Light Tan, Petite, slim, al natural small B with pointy nips, clean and IPL, only art seen at front waist level, some stretch marks near butt area, nice pink butterfly navel stud, approx 1.64m.

Room: Cozy, queen bed, fresh normal towel, working aircon and ample lightings

Shower: Decent bathroom with small shower area and can still fit 2 in it, will shower you 3 times if you go for 90mins though i told her its ok i can shower alone but she still insist to help soap you with slight tease of your 2IC

Gal:
Was greeted in a peach tight dress in light makeup by New. Smiley and chatty, understand and speak english, took the initiative to turn on soft english songs to create a relaxing ambience

BBBJ as mentioned in all previous FR was green, personally felt it was just slight licking and short and told her its ok if she is not used to it.

She quickly explained that she is with braces and there is slight discomfort and she cannot go too fast or in. Got to give a 👍🏻 at least she seem interested in you and bother to explain.

Submissive with sucking and licking your nips like a gf and will play with your 2IC during rest time to get you ready for 2nd round.

Passive light frencher but will not shun away from your kisses. Quite a good rider, accommodating to position change and with soft moans.

Definitely not a time watcher, didnt feel commercial at any time. Minimum to 0 phone usage

Overall experience: Left a happy man, high gfe, potential KC alert. Planning for RTF

OKT: Consider responsive, courteous and with clear instructions provided, customer orientated as i probe with some queries over a few days before actual booking and it was my 1st time booking.

2022 Escapes:

*Personal favourite: (in order of ranking) New (TC), Wawa (FF), Jenny (TS), 108 (Fantasia), Sophia (GC), Pop (SA)

Good: Grace (HC), Nelly (Poison)

Ok: Soda (Manison)

Miss/Move On: Apple (Love affairs), Sky (Empire6969)

*Relates more on overall experience and the gal do seem interested and gd frencher and give a hoot on conversation.

FR serves as a reference, YMMV as it depends on alot of factors. Move on if you have a bad experience, it can’t always be bad!
Old 12-08-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
youngbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hahs I managed to turn her into a semi active Frencher.. as I move a bit towards her she starts frenching.. maybe I managed to of her by being gentle. Fun play..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ech7zen View Post
New - Thai Concepts

Not going to rate as everyone expectation is different

First of all, thanks to all the bros who posted truthful FRs.

Looks: SYT with braces, innocent, WYSIWYG, closest to the 4th pic in the intro listing

Body: Light Tan, Petite, slim, al natural small B with pointy nips, clean and IPL, only art seen at front waist level, some stretch marks near butt area, nice pink butterfly navel stud, approx 1.64m.

Room: Cozy, queen bed, fresh normal towel, working aircon and ample lightings

Shower: Decent bathroom with small shower area and can still fit 2 in it, will shower you 3 times if you go for 90mins though i told her its ok i can shower alone but she still insist to help soap you with slight tease of your 2IC

Gal:
Was greeted in a peach tight dress in light makeup by New. Smiley and chatty, understand and speak english, took the initiative to turn on soft english songs to create a relaxing ambience

BBBJ as mentioned in all previous FR was green, personally felt it was just slight licking and short and told her its ok if she is not used to it.

She quickly explained that she is with braces and there is slight discomfort and she cannot go too fast or in. Got to give a 👍🏻 at least she seem interested in you and bother to explain.

Submissive with sucking and licking your nips like a gf and will play with your 2IC during rest time to get you ready for 2nd round.

Passive light frencher but will not shun away from your kisses. Quite a good rider, accommodating to position change and with soft moans.

Definitely not a time watcher, didnt feel commercial at any time. Minimum to 0 phone usage

Overall experience: Left a happy man, high gfe, potential KC alert. Planning for RTF

OKT: Consider responsive, courteous and with clear instructions provided, customer orientated as i probe with some queries over a few days before actual booking and it was my 1st time booking.

2022 Escapes:

*Personal favourite: (in order of ranking) New (TC), Wawa (FF), Jenny (TS), 108 (Fantasia), Sophia (GC), Pop (SA)

Good: Grace (HC), Nelly (Poison)

Ok: Soda (Manison)

Miss/Move On: Apple (Love affairs), Sky (Empire6969)

*Relates more on overall experience and the gal do seem interested and gd frencher and give a hoot on conversation.

FR serves as a reference, YMMV as it depends on alot of factors. Move on if you have a bad experience, it can’t always be bad!
Old 12-08-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Georgekloonee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone looking for anime standard natural D cup boobs with eraser nipples can consider Moji from Gentlemen Club24.

Looks wise is 90% of the photo.
Standard thai tan. Meaty ass with amazing tits.
Service pretty SOP though but very much willing to please.
Bbbj with seductive eye contact
CIM available depending on one's luck apparently
Doesn't speak french
Solid location with proper towels, better than hotels.
Hope this helps.

PS: No rating as its very subjective don't wish to mislead bros.

Last edited by Georgekloonee; 12-08-2022 at 06:12 PM.
Old 12-08-2022, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3513 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

wa... so many golden pussy...
200+ 1 shot
Old 12-08-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Rl Tika 12/8/22

Looks 5/10 not a looker mid 30s
Ar 100/10 deep long sucking kissing rimjob
Bbbj 100/10 45 mins blowjob until Nut
Cim 10/10 perfect cum in mouth

Tika blew me non stop twice with a doggie rimjob and 45 mins bbbj until cim and was not tired, rest 5 mins and second blowjob for 30 mins until cim, what makes a good blowjob is duration and skill and she blow me until I felt bad and cim, she blow me with so many pattern from kissing to popping to twisting to sucking and dt.

Rtf no, prefer rtf syt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1