The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-01-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone got experience those special chair svc before? Worth trying? Got any recs or FR pls pm, can up pts in return. TIA
Old 14-01-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros..

Used to be a heavy massage spa and GL cheonger.. Given current situation.. Like many bros.. Need to look for alternatives

I've browsed thru quite a fair bit of Frs and also on various sites like SLG.

I'm looking for ML that has massage table and with happy ending... Any reccos?

Thanks in advance.
Old 14-01-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quick MR on Anna from SGLG

Looks good. One guy commented she looks like Kelly Chen in the site’s comments. i agree there’s resemblance. Age stated was 25, i believe is true. Face skin not perfect but acceptable. Body is petite frame no fats. Body skin is fair and smooth. Boobs is B cup, nipples light brown, protrudes and is about 3cm in diameter. Pussy is hairy.

Service wise…. i was asked to shower alone but requested she join me. she obliged. Started off with panty on. Massage was piano and i was expecting more, but she said she can’t go stronger. During cat bath, i could barely feel her tongue. Her finger teasing also not quite there. Flipped around, started playing with dick and lick nips while i tuned and played her tits. i opted to try BF, so she lubed me up and did it for awhile. then asked her to flip around and 69 BBBJ. she said since oiled already she does not want to do it. so just HJ (which was quite mechanical). took off her panties and played with her pussy (no finger allowed). i shot, she went to wash up. i requested for head and shoulder massage and she obliged, it was not bad coz she was a beautician before, it lasted about 15min. Showered alone after and left.

Overall there is no GFE, feeling is commercial, she does not really converse well (but not rude and no bad attitude). Paid 110 and left.

RTM? it is a maybe only. coz i actually do want a bit of proper massage in addition to some extras, and have the GFE. but at the same time i do find her attractive. So if want a decent looking girl, then yes. If want good service and experience, then no. Would be great if have both and she charge slightly higher.
Old 14-01-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
Quick MR on Anna from SGLG

Looks good. One guy commented she looks like Kelly Chen in the site’s comments. i agree there’s resemblance. Age stated was 25, i believe is true. Face skin not perfect but acceptable. Body is petite frame no fats. Body skin is fair and smooth. Boobs is B cup, nipples light brown, protrudes and is about 3cm in diameter. Pussy is hairy.

Service wise…. i was asked to shower alone but requested she join me. she obliged. Started off with panty on. Massage was piano and i was expecting more, but she said she can’t go stronger. During cat bath, i could barely feel her tongue. Her finger teasing also not quite there. Flipped around, started playing with dick and lick nips while i tuned and played her tits. i opted to try BF, so she lubed me up and did it for awhile. then asked her to flip around and 69 BBBJ. she said since oiled already she does not want to do it. so just HJ (which was quite mechanical). took off her panties and played with her pussy (no finger allowed). i shot, she went to wash up. i requested for head and shoulder massage and she obliged, it was not bad coz she was a beautician before, it lasted about 15min. Showered alone after and left.

Overall there is no GFE, feeling is commercial, she does not really converse well (but not rude and no bad attitude). Paid 110 and left.

RTM? it is a maybe only. coz i actually do want a bit of proper massage in addition to some extras, and have the GFE. but at the same time i do find her attractive. So if want a decent looking girl, then yes. If want good service and experience, then no. Would be great if have both and she charge slightly higher.
She said she’s been here a month. So i think quite noob. maybe that’s why svc not so good.
Old 14-01-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Ok Lulu is of the heavier flavoured ones, so does she allow painting and frenching?
Old 14-01-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Ok Lulu is of the heavier flavoured ones, so does she allow painting and frenching?
Depends if u bbfa or andy lau..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-01-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Depends if u bbfa or andy lau..
If SSFA leh???
Old 14-01-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
Anyone got experience those special chair svc before? Worth trying? Got any recs or FR pls pm, can up pts in return. TIA
I visited ying ying (sgl -local section) for her special chair svc, really is tease gao gao, the chair usually got a hole at the base, so she can have easy access to your balls n ass, tease non stop.
Old 14-01-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Astrobabyrose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got river valley apt lobang?
Old 14-01-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I am stuck between Lulu or Cat...

Cat looks like someone I know. quite tempted...

Has been thinking of trying Lulu for some time already.

*thank those who helped to up my points!!! Will return once i have the power.
Old 14-01-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkhulkL View Post
try angel ytd, she is mix blood, mymmar and china. look is almost same as pic, maybe discount 5 to 10%, service i feel all ok,

RTM - No
look chio but service normal, not bad la, but not super good too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Can you give an example of who you would RTM and super good service?
I would like to know, thanks
probably he may have push beyond boundary and the session turn sour. we know 黑妹 can turn feisty when compromise.
Old 14-01-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of
What VPN you use?

Bros

Recently having lot of connectivity issues with 1.1.1.1.
What other free VPN services you use?
Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 15-01-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Peaceful123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
I am stuck between Lulu or Cat...

Cat looks like someone I know. quite tempted...

Has been thinking of trying Lulu for some time already.

*thank those who helped to up my points!!! Will return once i have the power.
LuLu for sure. Bbbj couple with good GFE. The downsize is she is really hard to book. Good luck
Old 15-01-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
cheongsterxX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/yy-massage/

quick FR for YY

saw her not too long ago and opted for SM session. Nice girl, abit older than the photos but still not bad. Not a time watcher also. Place is nice and discreet, went in, showered and went straight to business. ask me what level of SM i want, told her i just trying out, so she went more gentle on me. Her kicks quite solid, so for those who are into this, give her a try. After about half hour, she finish me off with a handjob and didnt stop after i explode. Felt like i wanna die! Overall, good session, may RTF one day.

Looks: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10
HJ: 8/10
Old 15-01-2022, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yes.... she is full service lady.
Everything oso can except anal.
Just remember to bring extra $$$ to top up.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1