The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-07-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

bbfa uncle still continuing with her mouth
Old 04-07-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 6
jackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
I have not encounter any that are non negotiable. Fine with earning without full service ???..come on they are in the sex trade. 谁会闲钱多.

Worst part is those WK who think they paid those ML extra and do a lot for the MLs and the MLs commit to the WKs that she only do FJ with him.

Sigh seen and heard too much of these...u paid extra hoping that u r the exclusive one to fuck her.
Damn naive I mean she is in the flesh trade already. U trust her that she only let u fuck
What she do behind closes doors who will know
Just hope all these WKs will wake up soon.

Still remember I was bonking MLs " bao "by their WKs and best part is when I am bonking them the WKs called the MLs and she replied she is busy and the ML is stifling not to 叫春 because I was deep thrusting her ..
How I know she commit to her WK that she only let her fuck..haha during the quick call she kept saying that she only let her fuck and that her massage is clothed and she kept her panty on..blah blah.
Straight away after the call she put down the phone and say 老公 好爽 好爽 啊。

Hehe the sight of her and her tua tua neh swinging is really priceless man.

During our meet up. She kept saying she only let me and her WK fuck...Haha yea I believe her.
This is the harsh truth. Remember when you cheong, don't put your emotion in it. This is purely transactional.
Old 05-07-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

To me there are two types. One is FL with a price for FJ.
Another is a true ML who only offers FJ to the customer she likes. It is not about the price. So no point requesting for FJ and offering a price. If she wants , you will be offered. Look for those non transactional MLs.
Old 05-07-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Alexis990 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
School holiday still haven’t end yet?

Lots of funny posts lately.. 😂
🤣🤣 just moved. Still new.
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/tian-tian-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/aurora-massage/

Have you tried these girls bro ??
Old 05-07-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
I have not encounter any that are non negotiable. Fine with earning without full service ???..come on they are in the sex trade. 谁会闲钱多.

Worst part is those WK who think they paid those ML extra and do a lot for the MLs and the MLs commit to the WKs that she only do FJ with him.

Sigh seen and heard too much of these...u paid extra hoping that u r the exclusive one to fuck her.
Damn naive I mean she is in the flesh trade already. U trust her that she only let u fuck
What she do behind closes doors who will know
Just hope all these WKs will wake up soon.

Still remember I was bonking MLs " bao "by their WKs and best part is when I am bonking them the WKs called the MLs and she replied she is busy and the ML is stifling not to 叫春 because I was deep thrusting her ..
How I know she commit to her WK that she only let her fuck..haha during the quick call she kept saying that she only let her fuck and that her massage is clothed and she kept her panty on..blah blah.
Straight away after the call she put down the phone and say 老公 好爽 好爽 啊。

Hehe the sight of her and her tua tua neh swinging is really priceless man.

During our meet up. She kept saying she only let me and her WK fuck...Haha yea I believe her.

Dude, there are no means and way for you to show credible proof of whatever mention, letting your imagination run wild sometimes is good but don't encircle too much in your tiny fantasy world. Stay real and humble like the rest of the samsters.
Old 05-07-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
( Click to show/hide )

Dude, there are no means and way for you to show credible proof of whatever mention, letting your imagination run wild sometimes is good but don't encircle too much in your tiny fantasy world. Stay real and humble like the rest of the samsters.
Check some of the previous posts. Will save you a lot of hassle by just ignoring
Old 05-07-2022, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by wysrl View Post
Her website is down too. Wonder what happened.
Maybe she's really taking a long break and
she don't want people to keep messaging her?
Old 05-07-2022, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Check some of the previous posts. Will save you a lot of hassle by just ignoring
Some people trying to build up a reputation here la. Easy to spot one, will always say PM me if you want to know how I did it or up my points if you want to know my secret sauce. Motive only they ownself know. And is always on the pretence that is serving the good interest of the readers here. It's as if people here show the ML his nick and his story that he bonk her then she lan lan have to oblige to get bonk even if she don't want initially. Seriously they think now still the sex slavery era meh.
Old 05-07-2022, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
People get too caught up with all these. The fact that ML are listed as ML means they want to have the power to DECIDE. So all the questions about whether this ML can top up FJ, what is the typical rate etc etc are really all pointless. It all DEPENDS, on the bro, the price, her mood etc etc etc.

Always on an even keel you are bro. I've always enjoyed your clarity and concise point of view.

Every few weeks, as sure as the sun rises, this topic surely pops up again. Lol. Damn silly if you ask me. I mean, what's so hard to understand? So allow me to reiterate JD's point above.

MLs RESERVE the POWER to DECIDE what they want to do, or not do!

MLs will decide which charming bro they WANT TO fuck, and those THEY ABSOLUTELY DON'T WANT TO FUCK. They can then also decide who they want to give it for a price, and who they gladly give it freely because he's her wet dream come true.

Isn't crystal clear, enough? I'll say it again.

In short, SOME GUYS WILL GET IT, AND SOME ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT! The MLwill decide! It's as simple as that. If you get it, great! If you don't, too bad, live with it, move on.
Old 05-07-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
Dude, there are no means and way for you to show credible proof of whatever mention
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Some people trying to build up a reputation here la. Easy to spot one, will always say PM me if you want to know how I did it or up my points if you want to know my secret sauce.
ROFL. Ego also must be damn big to be so blind to the error of his ways. Absolutely zero self-correction. Lol.
Old 05-07-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Always on an even keel you are bro. I've always enjoyed your clarity and concise point of view.

In short, SOME GUYS WILL GET IT, AND SOME ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT! The MLwill decide! It's as simple as that. If you get it, great! If you don't, too bad, live with it, move on.
I had to Google that phrase bro lol, learnt a new phrase today haha. Thanks !

Your last para sums it up man. I guess some are FOMO or imbalance mentality at play, can't accept that some bro get the FJ but they don't get. Welcome to real world! That's life in a nutshell. You win some, you lose some. Absolutely nobody wins it all.

Part of it also attribute to honing own craft and conversation skills and to always look presentable and watch own hygiene/ grooming and don't behave like a brute. Manage all of the above don't mean 100% success but it sure as hell will tip the scale in our favor. If we approach everything with a flash our cash strategy, sure, works on some but not all. Yes, these girls are in the vice trade but some still uphold a basic level of pride. In this line if they don't exercise some restrain, it can spiral downwards very fast dangerously for their personal life. End of the day, there will be some that will say no regardless what we do coz we simply not her cup of tea. Just move on, don't sulk or get bitter or blacklist her for services she did not even publish. Plenty more for us to play this game, no need get too obsessed with any particular ML unless one intends to marry her

Last edited by Johndick; 05-07-2022 at 10:28 AM.
Old 05-07-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 7
Cookieboy is a glorious beacon of lightCookieboy is a glorious beacon of lightCookieboy is a glorious beacon of lightCookieboy is a glorious beacon of lightCookieboy is a glorious beacon of lightCookieboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookieboy View Post
Tried her myself, location is at Geylang. Started off with light pressing massage, and after that move onto the Nuru. Basically just sliding her body on mine nude. Then here is the best part, she will do AR for a few minutes, before asking to turn around and continue with Nuru again. Last, she will do BBBJ on you

Looks: 7/10 (look like photo if wear makeup)
Body: 8/10 (quite meaty with ample boobs)
BBBJ: 8/10 (done slowly not rushing)

Overall not bad for the price.
However, I saw a tall and slender pretty lady with nice boobs beside her room, probably bros here know who she is can share contact?
Old 05-07-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:

Part of it also attribute to honing own craft and conversation skills and............
Walau, better not quote you completely. You're giving my game away dude!!! Lol.
Old 05-07-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I had to Google that phrase bro lol, learnt a new phrase today haha. Thanks !

Your last para sums it up man. I guess some are FOMO or imbalance mentality at play, can't accept that some bro get the FJ but they don't get. Welcome to real world! That's life in a nutshell. You win some, you lose some. Absolutely nobody wins it all.

Part of it also attribute to honing own craft and conversation skills and to always look presentable and watch own hygiene/ grooming and don't behave like a brute. Manage all of the above don't mean 100% success but it sure as hell will tip the scale in our favor. If we approach everything with a flash our cash strategy, sure, works on some but not all. Yes, these girls are in the vice trade but some still uphold a basic level of pride. In this line if they don't exercise some restrain, it can spiral downwards very fast dangerously for their personal life. End of the day, there will be some that will say no regardless what we do coz we simply not her cup of tea. Just move on, don't sulk or get bitter or blacklist her for services she did not even publish. Plenty more for us to play this game, no need get too obsessed with any particular ML unless one intends to marry her
Absolutely agree with your point of view - A ML once told me that if they started giving FJ, they will continue to 堕落下去. Some just doesn’t do FJ at all.

Last edited by arbitrageur; 05-07-2022 at 10:50 AM.
Old 05-07-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Walau, better not quote you completely. You're giving my game away dude!!! Lol.
Haha, knowing the game and executing it two different thing la bro, you should know best 😉

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
Absolutely agree with your point of view - A ML once told me that if they started giving FJ, they will continue to 堕落下去. Some just doesn’t do FJ at all.
Not to mention the toll on their body. FL average one customer 30-45mins, very taxing on the body long term. Some FL been here for ages, I think their psyche probably gone case by now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1