The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-07-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Preferance ar bro. Individual all have their favourite, for me Venus my fav 🥰
Venus was many bros fav, especially the English speakers
Quote:
Oh u mean Mints sister, last time stay at geylang there is it?
Forgot her name.

Mint's sister laura, in fact I met her before Mint - when the first started at the office looking place at little India... I was Mint's first customer after she got out from YF... never tried her sister though.

C
Old 20-07-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yea she can speak English quite ok too now I recall.
But still to me she my favourite la. Lost her ctc afterwards, sianz.
Ar yes Laura ur right.i still remember got one bro post her pic while she in MRT last time dunno why post here but was taken down afterwards I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Venus was many bros fav, especially the English speakers

Mint's sister laura, in fact I met her before Mint - when the first started at the office looking place at little India... I was Mint's first customer after she got out from YF... never tried her sister though.
Old 20-07-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
I know it got raided... but must have a particular reason

some sites survived for so long
Maybe they got too big for their own good?

I also wonder how SLG can survive for so long..

Sure got some kind of under the table agreement in place one lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-07-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Yes bro, Mint… I started visiting her when she was near kallang, after that still can eat prawn noodle and wu Xiang. Lol. But my tops still go to Donna. Always book her for multiple slots and bring her to Chinatown to remit money. After her, it wasn’t the same with anyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I miss Mint/Sara as equally if not more than her lol..

This one also..

Last edited by miver; 20-07-2022 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Add on
Old 20-07-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Oh yea she can speak English quite ok too now I recall.
But still to me she my favourite la. Lost her ctc afterwards, sianz...
She was okay for me but at that moment there were many others more my type so I recommended her to my Burmese friend and she became his fav... he got her WC but like mint's, either inactive or delete liao.

C
Old 20-07-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mint is still the best.

She was the reason i went into hiatus. I did tried other girls but her standard is really high.
Ya lor a shame she had to depart SG under those circumstances..

She and Aini had some of the best SMS etiquettes u can find..

Old 20-07-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

True that time many options but I got chemistry with her la plus 100 all in which was a good deal too.

Quote:
She was okay for me but at that moment there were many others more my type so I recommended her to my Burmese friend and she became his fav... he got her WC but like mint's, either inactive or delete liao.
Old 20-07-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
True that time many options but I got chemistry with her la plus 100 all in which was a good deal too.
Lol, yeah for 100 she was quite "open" too with great services... my friend went quite far but never managed to get her to do fj, she refused each time he asked.

C
Old 20-07-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Oh that's sad, I went further and all in 100.
Can't say much openly here la.

Quote:
Lol, yeah for 100 she was quite "open" too with great services... my friend went quite far but never managed to get her to do fj.
Old 20-07-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ya lor a shame she had to depart SG under those circumstances..

She and Aini had some of the best SMS etiquettes u can find..
yeah quite a shame.

Aini bubbly butt is good too.
Old 20-07-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
You and your mint... I have to say her services were really consistent, no matter where she moved to and whether you tip her or not..
Sorry bro, i shall stop talking about her for now.
Old 20-07-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh that's sad, I went further and all in 100.
Can't say much openly here la.
It's okay lah, he didn't really find her that many times and he is probably not her type too. Anyway, those were the days balestier was like the third most visited area besides he and office...

C
Old 20-07-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry bro, i shall stop talking about her for now.
Lol, can talk bah... but who is your closest second to her?

C
Old 20-07-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol, can talk bah... but who is your closest second to her?
Momo was second

Third was this girl called Tao zi from a MP in Tanjong pagar (tio raided in the end).
Old 20-07-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Third was this girl called Tao zi from a MP in Tanjong pagar (tio raided in the end).
Is it that very petite girl with a large nose?

Later on she came back as m****y and advertised on Audi TT?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1