The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-07-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
lancer13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by samseng27 View Post
Hi. Does anyone know Holiday inn bangkok whether is it a Girl Friendly hotel? Email them for a few days already but yet to reply.

Any kind bro have know?

Thank you in advance.
Pretty sure all the hotels on Sukhumvit are girl friendly.
Old 31-07-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Is it harder to find LT in BKK now or is it I just unlucky?
Old 31-07-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Depends on timing bro, if too early the girls won't go Lt haha. Had LTs from nana for the past couple of nights alr.
Old 31-07-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kookoo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Guess better chance if closer to midnight... though i usually dont go for LT.
Old 31-07-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer13 View Post
Depends on timing bro, if too early the girls won't go Lt haha. Had LTs from nana for the past couple of nights alr.
What time onwards did you start asking for LT? after 12?
Old 31-07-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
What time onwards did you start asking for LT? after 12?
Around 10+ lo
Old 31-07-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
BLAVOD69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys will arrive BKK tomorrow night 8ish... want to hang out or anything can pm...
Old 31-07-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
BloodRedSword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, will be in bangkok until 05 August, feel free to PM me for club or stuff.
Old 01-08-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mankoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been a while since my last visit no thanks to virus. Happy to return to bkk, visit my teerak and a few massage places. My short FR:

1) My teerak still the best. Boobs upgraded while I was away, face also upgrade. Damn chio and pussy still tight. Figure also slim. Too bad need to return to Chiang Mai so can only fuck her hard for 2 days. Paid her 5000 which she received with a Wai.

2) Returned to some massage joints that I used to visit. First is Momo at Thong Lo. Mama-san retired, many girls left. All new faces. Picked Miki cos her boobs look good, face pretty with Issan tan. 1 hour 2300thb paid to mama-san.

Went to the room. She speaks English well. Undressed, can see scar below navel so iykyk. Body is toned, boobs upgraded quite firm but acceptable. b2b massage is good but ticklish so cant lick pussy too long. Some french but not passionate. Won't RTF for sure. May return to try other girl next time.

3) Also went to Mai-Chan at Asoke. I believe many sg bros been there before. Hana the old ang pai has left but whatever, service went south anyway. New ang pai is Aun Aun but didnt get to try as she was on day off.
Girls on duty all damn fat except for Whan. Whan is short, not thin but also not fat. Fair skin, looks like Chinese. Believe she's from Chiang Mai area. Face is super cute so I picked her. Paid 1hr 2200thb.

Up the stairs to the room. Shower very thorougly and treated like a fucking king. Sat on a stool that allowed easy access to the balls and she rubbed clean from dickhead down to my balls and my asshole. Auto roam her in the shower with my fingers all the way in her pussy while she wash me clean all over.

Proceeded to bed, did her back massage thing. Flip over and she sucked me slow and good. Best part I like about her is she's super submissive and let me lick wherever I like. Finger her good till she wet and I know ready to receive my engorged dick. Pumped her in few positions hard till I ejaculate in cd. Damn good fuck and tipped her good. She gave a super big smile and wai, ask me to visit her again. I think I will.

4) Of course, last night, visited Thermae. Quite a good selection on a Tuesday night estimate around 30-40 girls. Some really really chio but I just went to look see look see find a Thermae girl I lost contact with. Didnt find her so just sat, ordered a drink and people watch. Next visit will go pick some girls again.

Some massage joints to visit on next trip: Happy BKK, Don Quixote, Aurora.
Old 01-08-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
jedi321 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bros, just want to give some updates.
Was at Poseidon 2 nights ago on Sat evening around 8pm+.
My previous visit was pre Covid days 3 years ago, so thinking of going straight to level 3, but apparently they have consolidated the ladies to level 2 now. There were about 40 girls in the lineup. The lower Cat ones are seated on the main stands, while the higher Cat ones are seated beside the main stands, same level as the customers. really not many customers as during that time, there were only 2 customers including myself.

The lineup quality was good, saw a few familiar faces which I had chosen before. I chose a 4700B girl, and had fun in the usual room. Hardware wise really not much changes.

Understand from the girl, Poseidon massage service just started operating 2 weeks ago on 15th July but not many customers since it restarted. So Bros who are in BKK now or upcoming trips can visit the place. Ciong safe Bros!
Old 01-08-2022, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

FR from BKK:

1. T-ded. ST a super cute girl, short hair.

2. Urban (local club). Met this girl, 20 years old. Brought her back to bang. Met her twice though. sex was bad...lame.. gave her some $$ as well (2k baht bcos another bro told me should tip these girls ?? but anyway. have given her the $ and still keep in touch)

3. Kapoo - went to Coconut. Booked this girl with brown hair, super cute. in uniform. the moment I saw her..phew. but she asked me in the room if I was ok to fuck for additional 2.5k more. lol..of course not

4. Meeting another one tonight for dinner (from dating app). So far dirty talk seems ok. 1.73m tall, but quite dark skin

5. One more night tomorrow..dk whether to go agogo, tded, or from dating app..will update later this week.

Not enough time spent in bkk. man..

Misses:
1. In pattaya, too distracted..was trying to game two friends but walk away with none
Old 01-08-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Maichan

If you liked Whan, you should try Oshino. She makes you feel like you're her BF. Aun Aun supposedly speaks Chinese. All the girls are from Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai, as Japanese guys think they have white skin. Nami is like Whan.

Has anyone seen Hana's latest pics? She's grown into a super babe! Supposedly she's much taller now. She still works here.
Old 01-08-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Aurora

Avoid this place in the afternoon. The cast is CMI. Took one woman based on the MM's recommendation and had a terrible experience.

But when I left, one SYT was sitting outside and two were just reporting to work.

The MM is the same one from Thonglor 2, which was a couple doors away.

Edit: totally blew this. Should be Relax Room, not Aurora.

As for Aurora, if you look at the cast on their website, the first girl is Fa. If you click on her pic, you'll get taken to the store manager's comment. Basically, she's so popular, and almost never shows up for work, that when she does show up, she gets fully booked in a flash.

The first time I tried to book, she canceled the whole day. When I tried again later in the week, she agreed to come in to see me. Lucky!

Note: she only takes Asian customers. Management will screen you.

The website lists who is scheduled to be available each day, and what time their shift is. So keep a eye out for Fa. Also, she is supposedly adept in English.

Last edited by Siammy; 02-08-2022 at 05:08 PM.
Old 01-08-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mankoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Maichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
If you liked Whan, you should try Oshino. She makes you feel like you're her BF. Aun Aun supposedly speaks Chinese. All the girls are from Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai, as Japanese guys think they have white skin. Nami is like Whan.

Has anyone seen Hana's latest pics? She's grown into a super babe! Supposedly she's much taller now. She still works here.
thanks bro for sharing. will try Oshino next time and Nami.
Old 01-08-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 7
quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!quackpackyyy is one of the Best!

Just curious bros, do you guys go to BKK on a solo trip or with friends? Seems like everyone is having lots of fun everywhere from Massage joints to Bars to Gentlemen’s club to also dating apps!

Now I’m really thinking of planning a trip there as my previous one in May was with my SG date and really wasn’t all that much exciting at all. Very glad to be reading all these posts in this thread, keep the juicy encounters flowing hehe!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1