The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2015, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2370 / Power: 14
xiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Hi Bros,
Any recommendations of places to go to in Shanghai?
Will be going there for work on the last week of Aug.

2nd Queue List: siam66, Hurricane88, SureScore, loneyheart, Koiz, PeaceKris, CoCk shoCk, S.B.Y.1, esssinine, Prince7, Clownteaser, Swagelock, powerkid, magix01, Rasta Marley, Tingtonglove
Old 20-08-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
ksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
I have never heard about such services, perhaps you could enlighten us even more, I can go there and check it out for you. Just give me more info

Bro;

It's been a while since I have read a FR of any kind. Just PM you for the contact.
You go check it out remember to bring me ok?
And if tonight wanna go KTV also bring me ok? 上海滩got活动,my bottle still there

Oh and if anyone is in SH, you r welcome to join too.
Old 25-08-2015, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 13
xanatoze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxanatoze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post
next time can ask for number lol. I just went again, tried no 15. She's good looking but not for boobs lover again lol...... anyway, the focus here is not really the massage, it's the cock teasing and the final auto-roam that's very different from sg.... sg totally no fight....
Bro where's this place at?
Old 28-08-2015, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4125 / Power: 16
pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

Went to the place as mentioned by Bro Wohaha96,took a while to find it for a first timer. The rest of the modus operandi as described. Took no. 18 who seemed friendly, aged 20 but slightly short and on the meaty side but good for bros who want big boobs.

Massage is so so but when the real act began, she said could auto roam anywhere except bottom and shown her red patch menstruation pad. That was a huge disappointment as the massage is really nothing to shout about, and facilities more in the poor side. But as mentioned, no tip and standard 258 yuan.

Another point that I discovered, they did not use their tongue to lick your dickhead and ass. Actually it was a jelly tongue applied with baby oil to give the feel of ass rim you when your head is faced down.

Yes, a unique experience for sure but may be not for me as I prefer somewhere cleaner and more hygienic. No offense intended. Peace

By the way, they open until 4am daily. Busy period is after midnight !
Old 29-08-2015, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacinse View Post
Yes, a unique experience for sure but may be not for me as I prefer somewhere cleaner and more hygienic. No offense intended. Peace
ya, it's a very fair FR to set the expectation of those going there. The massage is so-so and the place is quite run-down.

The big plus is the ladies and the unique experiences and I would recommend to try once and see if you can accept or not.
Old 29-08-2015, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
dlim0000 is Cool - loads of Potential

Will be in Shanghai 1st week of Sept. Need recommendations for good massage with happy-ending in Pudong area.

many thanks in advance.
Old 02-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 20
addoode deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
bored in 陆家嘴, where can i go around here?
Old 03-09-2015, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

are there anymore BBS (barber shop) in shanghai? what is the going rate to tabao a BBS girl to hotel and overnight?
Old 06-09-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
montrealvisitor is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Was in Xinghe Sauna a few days ago, saw #929, attractive and good service,
including Nuru slide.

Price has gone up a bit since I was there last, now 900 RMB.
Old 07-09-2015, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
CKLW80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by montrealvisitor View Post
Was in Xinghe Sauna a few days ago, saw #929, attractive and good service,
including Nuru slide.

Price has gone up a bit since I was there last, now 900 RMB.
Where is this place Xinghe Sauna, bro? Can give more details on the services & the girls? Many thanks!
Old 07-09-2015, 09:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
montrealvisitor is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKLW80 View Post
Where is this place Xinghe Sauna, bro? Can give more details on the services & the girls? Many thanks!
In Maxdo Centre, across from Sheraton Hongqiao. Entrance is on the side opposite the Sheraton, next to the parking entrance. on Xianxia Lu.

Usually a selection of 5-10 girls, I would rate 6-9. Service is usully Japanese shower, nuru/body slide, AR, BBBJ, FJ.
Old 08-09-2015, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
CKLW80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for the info, bro... But too bad, it is far from my hotel... I probably have to give it a miss....
Old 08-09-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
tonyparker is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonyparker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
need recommendation for massage/spa near kerry centre hotel pudong! any shanghai pudong experts?
Old 08-09-2015, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
exoduslance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2nd last night in shanghai and nothing interesting nearby, staying at Hua Ting hotel at cao xi road, any bros in shanghai?
Old 10-09-2015, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
sim25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro.

Can pm me the contact.

QUOTE=hyunjin;9377624]Wah, so many threads on Shanghai, read until my eyes blur.

I will be in Shanghai this weekend and stay at Howard Johnson Hotel at 上海市九江路595号. Any good massage centres with HJ around my hotel?

I also saw many bros recommending 好地方 but it seems quite far.[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongBrew View Post
Long time never post liao... I have just finished a quickie with a FL from Hunan. I got to know her from Wechat but I asked for her number so that I can share with the brudders here. Boobs lover stay tuned!!!

Name: Jing Jing
Origin: Hunan
Age: 26 or 27 (my best guess. MILF but she still looks pretty in my opinion)
Looks: 7.5/10 (Very sweet face with long black straight hair)
Body: 8.0/10 (Not fat and not skinny. Fair n smooth skin. Can see a caesarian scar on her abdomen)
Height: 1.68m ( With heels around 1.71m)
Boobs: 9/10 (D to E!! All natural!! A little droopy due to the force of gravity. Can suck all you want. Otherwise 10/10)
BJ: 6.5/10 (Can be improved with the help from the brudders here)
FJ: 7.5/10 Accommodative (Can try all positions)
Kissing: light kissing ok but no French
Overall: >7/10 A great bonk..fantastic to see her boobs sway left to right during missionary

Damage: RMB700 (Not easy to find in Shanghai nowadays for room service)

She operates in Puxi area. I am staying near the bund area and she took about 15mins to arrive. Those who wants to try this sweet looking and humongous tits girl pls pte msg me.

*Disclaimer: I am not her pimp. Just honest sharing with the brudders here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1