The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Taste damn horrible lor
you ever tongue fuck WL asshole before

thats the ultimate whorelord

PS. before shower hor
Old 18-12-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
you ever tongue fuck WL asshole before

thats the ultimate whorelord

PS. before shower hor
I meant the Bloody Mary drink
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 18-12-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
Taste damn horrible lor
aiya, girls pussy smell is the same for all the girls la........when i close my eyes and a smellll coming to my nose, i know i am facing a CB....
Old 18-12-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16 h69

Quote:
I meant the Bloody Mary drink
😅
me love it ...
Old 18-12-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
aiya, girls pussy smell is the same for all the girls la........when i close my eyes and a smellll coming to my nose, i know i am facing a CB....
actually got diff one buddy

NiHon...Malay...Indian...Persian...Russian...Amerc ian...Uyghur...even PRC from diff province got diff smell too

if you really smell and lick carefully

all these years of whoremongering I did it with honour and glory plus fuck them wholeheartedly cum TLC
Old 18-12-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:

NiHon...Malay...Indian...Persian...Russian...Amerc ian...Uyghur...even PRC from diff province got diff smell too

all these years of whoremongering I did it with honour and glory plus fuck them wholeheartedly cum TLC
wow bro! reallly huh, i am actually waiting for your answer...i knew that you are the best person to ask.....learn something new today! quote one sentence from bro Dpower

"有你的感觉真好“
Old 18-12-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
wow bro! reallly huh, i am actually waiting for your answer...i knew that you are the best person to ask.....learn something new today! quote one sentence from bro Dpower

"有你的感觉真好“
me still learning my ropes from 大壞鳥
Old 18-12-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Already replied to bro unfit abt taste of the drink Bloody Mary is meant as a joke bro.

Seems you are a connoisseur in the art of pussy smelling
No horse run

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 18-12-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:

Even more no horse run!
不愧为 Master Chief Genghis Cunt
So apt

小小鸟体投地
🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️
Old 19-12-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They all smell different.. otherwise where got ppl scold CCB
Old 19-12-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
They all smell different.. otherwise where got ppl scold CCB
Cheesy Cunt Buddy
Old 19-12-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cheesy Cunt Buddy
Bro
What’s the difference in smell btw fishy vs cheesy?
Fishy is expired creamy cheesy?
Cheesy is fresh creamy cheesy?
Old 19-12-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro
What’s the difference in smell btw fishy vs cheesy?
Fishy is expired creamy cheesy?
Cheesy is fresh creamy cheesy?
filet o fish Vs double cheeseburger
Old 20-12-2019, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
filet o fish Vs double cheeseburger
Where got all this cheeseburger ?

It is but a gentle flower abiding in the valley of love and lust.
Where the sweetest of nectar resides
In the softest of touches can awaken the passions of womanhood
Whence gushes the stream of bliss

Oh doth I do remember
How Qi Qi 1612 would caress her stomach
As I whispered enchanted melodies to her orifice of desire
Never did those hands flip burgers

For they held in them
The keys to our ecstasy
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else

Last edited by Dignified69; 20-12-2019 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Clarity and poetry
Old 20-12-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
First time trying blond Ang moh.....gal very kind hearted, bery gentle, DFK to the max. Falling in looooove again. But know there is terminal date to this relationship Dec 29.

Perfect cure for my broken heart but bery ex one.
Have a nice serving of my favorite french dish:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1