The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2024, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Re: Has a ML ever pissed you off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I quite pissed with one regular: tell her no bbbj yet she still insist to suck me bbbj and cim. She really damn CB!
What's wrong with it. No enough money in pocket?
Always talk big here. If you restrict yourself then go geylang for an all in $60/_

Last edited by Newsasap; 23-02-2024 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Add
Old 23-02-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

If they don’t allow you to screw them free then feel pissed lor….
Old 23-02-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by @luc@rd View Post
She is GIGI from 108 spa at AMK.. you can see her here: https://www.tiktok.com/@yueyue_ya

KNN $50 for haf hr she think she wat!? NBCCB!
I hoped you guys can blacklist her
Good to create awareness.
Such ML should be left to rot and automatically they will leave Singapore.
Old 23-02-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute

Given all these issues. Plus all the ridiculous pricing, I've decided to use a different tactic that has become helpful. Firstly, it's a credit due to another bro who posted it, can't remember who and which thread.

So yes, I've had my own fair share of frustrations that completely destroyed my mood.

One of those include an ML who has changed her name multiple times. She looks cute both in profile and in-person, looks like Zoey Tay in her younger days.

Massage is good, so is the teasing, following which everythinf went downhill. After I was fully erected, she said, prices are are $80 for.HJ and you can touch me. If you want me to remove top, it's $100, if you want me to be topless it's $120... Basically stacking the prices like you cannot believe. Her hand was still holding my cock that has already gone limped which was an obvious signal to her. She then flicked my cock one side and started to lament on how costly life is in sg.

I simply changed up and left, and she was caught dumbfounded.

Well, I've.now decided to adopt a while different tactic. Many of these MLs can give a decent to good massage. So I would go into the spa as per normal, receive and enjoy the good rub down.
1. As soon as the teasing starts, I politely tell her to massage me more and she does.
2. When she pops GQ, I simply decline and suggest to use the remaining time to massage and unknot further.

Most of the time the MLs are surprised, some would even sulkingly share that tips are their main source of income.

Given that these spas tend to be slightly cheaper than your usual Natureland. I would then top them $10-20.

This has resulted in some interesting responses where either it's in the same or subsequent session that they will provide added services at pre COVID rates.

Again, to qualify, this doesn't happen to every ML. Some ahev deleted me from WeChat which I have no issues with.

I have found this a good way to eliminate unpleasant negotiations. If I have blueballs, I simply head over to RLD or one of the Domes what deliver what I really want.
Old 23-02-2024, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 1
Pressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
I trying find the contact and review also.
near beauty world. $88 joint. only went once to try someone else.

as far as i know, only basic service here
Old 26-02-2024, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gumshoeBAO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last month only. I tried 1X at a spa inside a rather old shopping mall near Beauty world Mrt .Many maid agency. Beauty world plaza I suppose.

There are 2 spas with pretty ML. I actually want massage only coz my back really pain. Went inside that spa at the corner. Girl look damm pretty. Ask for massage pricing. $60/30 mins or 1h . I forgot. Accepted it but she dont give full body massage n timing cut short. Only massage back, no leg no hand no head. WTF.Asap asked me want special service when I paid for massage upfront . I say later decide coz I not interested actually.

Her massage lasts for around 15 mins and start to quote GQ . BJ $120, FJ $150. Wow. BJ so expensive. Unless you have the skill of WaWa ( BJ Queen ) , it is reasonable. If you have no testimonial, why should I pay . Try to bargain down n she never agree. I want to fuck off but she keep teasing my balls . Small head over big head. I say if I game over at BJ, I pay $120. If I last until FJ, I pay $150. She black face n say not her fault if I cum asap. Wow. Wanna really fuck off this moment but her looks damm foxy/ sexy. Those 90s China top model look.

She proceeded to pour soap on my groin area and clean off with water. Only basin , no shower facility. She did a good job cleaning my body. BBBJ for awhile. Stop after 1-2 mins and say scared I game over so continue to FJ. Her pussy is slightly hairy. Boob B cup natural. Her FJ very sop. I am unable to game over and she ask for HJ.

Actually for her service and attitude, $150 is overpriced. And her massage short timed me. I should paid $30 for massage n $100 for FJ or $80 for BBBJ. $110- 130 is the max I should pay . Why I dumb fuck paid until $210. Boycott this place forever.

"A penis has a sad life. His hair's a mess, parents are nuts, neighbors' an asshole, his best friends' a pussy, and his owner beats him."
Old 25-03-2024, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
Miroc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes, I agree.
Actually most of time, I will tell them 50, 80 or 120... or nothing done. then, they will know cannot chop carrot and agree the price.

But if ask for too much, honestly can told the counter persom.. the tip is way overprice. And the shop will know why no return customer.
Old 02-04-2024, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 15
MCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Last night 7pm walked in to Tampines letter spa. Assigned to a viet with tattoo on arm. 1/2 way massage counter girl came up mentioned her vip regular came unnannounced. She apologized and swap me with a a cup chubby buck teeth maid looking PRC and changed my booking to 90mins. Lost my mood and she continued massage. Feeling shortchanged already showered paid and lost of time. Came GQ quoted 100 for hj 150 for roamimg. To be honest she looks like my maid friends so turn off declined. She rub small head but it wont come up. Discounted 120 for zhut2 which i also decline. Gave sad story shop no one patronize her bla bla bla.without asking lifted her uniform showing her A cup. To be honest i was turned off as my male chest is bigger and most definitely can out fit her bra. Declined again and told her im ready to leave. Gave me black face and said she will lose her incentives excuse if i leave early. Pointed to her the paper in the room no sexual service. She finally got the message and continued the massage after 1hr. Left abrubtly and didnt even look back when she offered me a drink. Cashier saw my blackface and notified me to come back again for the additional free 30mins which i dont think i will RTM
Old 02-04-2024, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPL View Post
Last night 7pm walked in to Tampines letter spa. Assigned to a viet with tattoo on arm. 1/2 way massage counter girl came up mentioned her vip regular came unnannounced. She apologized and swap me with a a cup chubby buck teeth maid looking PRC and changed my booking to 90mins. Lost my mood and she continued massage. Feeling shortchanged already showered paid and lost of time. Came GQ quoted 100 for hj 150 for roamimg. To be honest she looks like my maid friends so turn off declined. She rub small head but it wont come up. Discounted 120 for zhut2 which i also decline. Gave sad story shop no one patronize her bla bla bla.without asking lifted her uniform showing her A cup. To be honest i was turned off as my male chest is bigger and most definitely can out fit her bra. Declined again and told her im ready to leave. Gave me black face and said she will lose her incentives excuse if i leave early. Pointed to her the paper in the room no sexual service. She finally got the message and continued the massage after 1hr. Left abrubtly and didnt even look back when she offered me a drink. Cashier saw my blackface and notified me to come back again for the additional free 30mins which i dont think i will RTM
Bro MCPL, I think you are referring to L&V Spa?

If yes... I wonder who is the A cup to avoid...
Old 06-04-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9350 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

lately there is one, she use elbows to massage all the way.

i really cannot take it.
Old 07-04-2024, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

I encountered one extreme case.

I was doing some recce to find an ML whose working location was unknown. Thought I gave a shot at one of the MPs along lavender street because there was an ML there with the same name and close enough description.

Everything was normal after I was led to my room. Showered and waited.

Then the ML came in. From her looks and mannerism, I knew she was the wrong ML. So my plan was to maybe have her massage for 15 minutes and then just leave.

The massage was average at best. So after about 10 min, I told her I have something on, and I had to leave. She said "Sorry, you cannot go."

I was puzzled... I asked again "I suddenly recall I have something urgent and I really need to leave. You can stop massaging now."

She insisted "No, you cannot leave. You can only leave when we have finished the session on the dot (45 min)."

This was ridiculous. So I asked again "Why?", to which she said "because if our boss knows a customer leaves early, we will be questioned and have our pay deducted."

"Then what if the customer really had an emergency? What if it was a life and death situation that he had to attend to?" I retorted.

"Sorry, no means no. Even if there is an emergency on the customer's side, we still need to finish the session on the dot. If not, our boss will think we are doing a bad job." she claimed.

"I am sorry, this quite unacceptable. I can talk to the receptionist or talk to your boss and explain why I had to leave. Can?"

"My boss or the receptionist will not buy into your explanation. Our pay will still be deducted if you leave early."

At this point in time, suddenly I hear another ML voice saying "What she said is correct, no matter what you explain, our pay will still be deducted."

I was a bit shocked... how come there is another ML's voice? Then when I looked up, I noticed the room's door was left ajar, and quite widely ajar. There was another ML sitting on a chair just next to my room's door. She was listening to our conversation the entire time.

I was quite stunned and I asked "Can I have the door fully closed?" The ML said "Cannot, we leave the door ajar in case of anything."

WTF is this reasoning?!?!?!

I gave up, and just let her massage for the entire 45 min. There was also zero teasing, no special at all. Given the location and overall setup of the shop, by right there should at least be HJ, but there was nothing.

I left the shop fuming.
Old 15-04-2024, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sundance16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post

I was doing some recce to find an ML whose working location was unknown. Thought I gave a shot at one of the MPs along lavender street because there was an ML there with the same name and close enough description.

Then the ML came in. From her looks and mannerism, I knew she was the wrong ML. So my plan was to maybe have her massage for 15 minutes and then just leave.

The massage was average at best. So after about 10 min, I told her I have something on, and I had to leave. She said "Sorry, you cannot go."

I was puzzled... I asked again "I suddenly recall I have something urgent and I really need to leave. You can stop massaging now."

She insisted "No, you cannot leave. You can only leave when we have finished the session on the dot (45 min)."

This was ridiculous. So I asked again "Why?", to which she said "because if our boss knows a customer leaves early, we will be questioned and have our pay deducted."

"Then what if the customer really had an emergency? What if it was a life and death situation that he had to attend to?" I retorted.

"Sorry, no means no. Even if there is an emergency on the customer's side, we still need to finish the session on the dot. If not, our boss will think we are doing a bad job." she claimed.

"I am sorry, this quite unacceptable. I can talk to the receptionist or talk to your boss and explain why I had to leave. Can?"

"My boss or the receptionist will not buy into your explanation. Our pay will still be deducted if you leave early."

At this point in time, suddenly I hear another ML voice saying "What she said is correct, no matter what you explain, our pay will still be deducted."

I was a bit shocked... how come there is another ML's voice? Then when I looked up, I noticed the room's door was left ajar, and quite widely ajar. There was another ML sitting on a chair just next to my room's door. She was listening to our conversation the entire time.

I was quite stunned and I asked "Can I have the door fully closed?" The ML said "Cannot, we leave the door ajar in case of anything."

I gave up, and just let her massage for the entire 45 min. There was also zero teasing, no special at all. Given the location and overall setup of the shop, by right there should at least be HJ, but there was nothing.

I left the shop fuming.
From your side as a customer it is very annoying when you have to stay there but we don't enjoy anything. but from the ML side, maybe she is just carrying out procedures other than regarding the lack of money received if it is under the specified time. I'm sorry for your experience
very uncomfortable
because I once tried to stay with an ML who had bad breath but I would be sorry if she stopped hahaha
Old 15-04-2024, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post

I left the shop fuming.
Bro just tell her wanna challenge you calling SPF for you have been unlawful detain! No massage parlour will wanna come out headline over this issue! That will be a joke!
https://www.icj.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Singapore-Penal-Code-Articles-339-348-Article-357-Articles-359-368-1872-2011.pdf
Old 15-04-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hamstering deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what I don't like is if ML does it in a hurry
Old 15-04-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud of

Some time back, I booked an appointment with the ML directly for a slot at 11pm and she gladly accepted it. Around 10pm I message her that I’m making my way over, mostly likely reaching around 10:45pm, and she replied ok

When I reached at 10:35pm, messaged her, no reply. Waited for another 15mins, then she replied me the MP closed at 10:30pm. Last slot is 9:30pm. And she already left the shop. Contradicting is that after she told me she left already, 5 min later saw her walk out the MP and locked the door.

Luckily I got a few regular mls in the west to do the soya bean extraction. If not really going home with blue balls. That is one of the worst experience I had
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1