The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2009, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TheLabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Why I go to FL and Ladyboy?

I have been thinking of starting this thread for quite some time already.

I will share some thoughts and hopefully brothers will contribute as to why they go for FL and / or ladyboy.

To start the ball rolling, let me intro myself, but not in detail cos don't want to invite future troubles (i hope you know what i means.)

a) I am married for 10+ years and have children.
- Relationship with spouse and children : OK (may share more in future)
- my age : approx 30
- my OC : 3yr younger
- kids : primary sch

b) Started going to massage parlours (+ extra services) from 2002-08, stopped for about 2-3yrs during that period.

c) Did some netchatting last year, meeting gals and had one erotic discreet meetup which lasted for half a year or so. Still "hi and bye" when we met on msn these days.

d) Came to know about SBF this Mar2009 and that's how it has been since, about 22FL+3Ladyboy to date (nothing to boast about).

OK. With that as the background. Let's come back to the question : "Why I go to FL and Ladyboy?"

Answer#1 : Professional Service.
=======================================

If we talk about cooking : My OC is just a typical housewife cook; nothing compare to a 1st class Chef.
If we talk about using computer : My OC is just a daily user; not an IT expert.
If we talk about swimming : My OC can probably swim a few lapse, maybe once or twice a week; but nothing compare to a sportsperson training for medals.

I hope this explains what i mean by "Professional Service".

I can only have sex with my OC during her 25 available days in a month (excluding few days of mense), minus a few days when she is not in the mood or dry, minus again a few days when we quarrel or too busy. So left with probably 15days. And if we do makelove in between 2-3days, then it comes to about 4-5 times a month.

My OC likes fingering to climax, no AR and AJ, don't like BJ but enjoys my licking. She is a squirter too. Nice breast for sucking and licking. Usual positions are missionary and doggie. Max:1 shot. Natural moaning, no acting, but cannot too loud cos at home have kids and maid. No massage. Do bath together once awhile but no special service in the bathroom.

FLs are "professional" with all sorts of patterns, treating me as their client and normally eager to please and service well so that i will rtf them again.

Of course, there is a cost involve; we have to pay the professionals for their services. Pay more or "better" ones or pay less for the "good enough" ones.

Some FLs have gone thru' trainings (esp those from PRC); if not, their vast experience from you brothers day-in-day-out would have made them an expert of their field.

In most cases with FLs, we can set aside a full 2hr for sex, with no or little interruption, and usually can have 2-shots with a FL. Lots of moaning, frenching, fingering and licking.

That's all for my first reason on "Why I go to FL and Ladyboy?" and will write on other reasons in future.
Old 14-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
mummyas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Why I go to FL and Ladyboy?

how can you compare wife vs FL. totally different story bro. Please go and wash your face to keep yourself awake before posting this kind of article.......

cooler07, whoisdat, ok69, Brinjal, misfitone, dingding75, sequence79, scrubber, azzazel80, evixabi, skystone... and those bro who have up my points but didn't leave their name....谢谢你们
Old 14-08-2009, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 22
bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!

so is this a confession or diary of yr cheonging?
Old 14-08-2009, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummyas View Post
how can you compare wife vs FL. totally different story bro. Please go and wash your face to keep yourself awake before posting this kind of article.......
Let him finish his story. Seems like TS is dissextisfied with his sex life. But wife & FL cannot be compared la...

But ladyboys? Are you sick or what?
Old 14-08-2009, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dragos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, why ladyboys.....?? I also blur..
Old 14-08-2009, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Ladyboy mostly able to provide AJ whereas only few women fl willing to do that.........but pls lah t/s, compare your wife vs fl....fl can be have by anyone including all bros here in sbf...wife's hole only u can use and u wont want share with other bros...how to compare the 2...
Old 14-08-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Ziek's Nick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's no need to reveal so much info about urself.
We all know it...

MAN are all of the same kind!
We just need SEX............
Old 14-08-2009, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 22
eighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of light

Let the TS start a blog like gary ng
Old 15-08-2009, 05:02 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

you can do what you want and keep it from your OC,
however, at the end of the day, ask yourself , who do you want to see lying beside you when the sun rise everyday?

Old 16-08-2009, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8691 / Power: 17
HonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond repute

Hey TS!

First and foremost, all the above samster are correct to tell you not to compare a FL with your wife. Wife is sacred in holy matrimony and your Next of Kin meaning your closest kinshiped person. She love you unconditionally.

If you want to spice up your sex life, I suggest you go see a Psychologist or a Sex Terapist otherwise you are jeopardizing your whole life. FL comes and go! How many woman can you go through that share your life like your wife?

When cheonging, family comes first! Do not compromise on this!

Cheers
HonestCrook
Old 16-08-2009, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
asdjajk5 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

it is better to keep it a secret, let old things go away
Old 17-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
saintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysaintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ya, she willing to marry you wor... and have kids with you.

She take care of you when you sick, and from the looks of it.. you are still having quite regular sex with her.

cannot compare her to FL lah..

FL are just nothing more than sex novelty.. dont think too much...
Old 17-08-2009, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

DUDE!! FLs not equal to your wife ok?

1. Wife has a marital vow to you. She will stay with u for life through ups and downs. FLs has a relationship with you for $ only. Finish her job she move on. No strings attached to you. Wife strings attached for life.

2. Professional Service? Wife can also learn if you teach her patiently dude. All FLs also learned their skills so that they can provide better service to customers. If you teach your OC patiently i m sure she will learn. Mine learn too and is still learning.

3. Why mention LadyBoy? u like AJs?

4. We dont need to learn about your data or your background and you can jolly well keep it to yourself dude

5. Whats the purpose of your thread really?

Just my 2 cents.

Peace
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 17-08-2009, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
you can do what you want and keep it from your OC,
however, at the end of the day, ask yourself , who do you want to see lying beside you when the sun rise everyday?

Two completely different issues. We take care of our family matters but once in a while still like to sow our wild oats. It's in our DNA i think.
Old 17-08-2009, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLabbit View Post

I hope this explains what i mean by "Professional Service".
And if we do makelove in between 2-3days, then it comes to about 4-5 times a month.

My OC likes fingering to climax, no AR and AJ, don't like BJ but enjoys my licking. She is a squirter too. Nice breast for sucking and licking. Usual positions are missionary and doggie. Max:1 shot. Natural moaning, no acting, but cannot too loud cos at home have kids and maid. No massage. Do bath together once awhile but no special service in the bathroom.

FLs are "professional" with all sorts of patterns, treating me as their client and normally eager to please and service well so that i will rtf them again.

Of course, there is a cost involve; we have to pay the professionals for their services. Pay more or "better" ones or pay less for the "good enough" ones.
Wah lau your wife like that you also hiam......then what about people like me who only gets it only every full moon or worst some times stretch to two lunar months...and she doesn't let me finger, don't let me lick neither does she bj..only occasionally when in the mood let me suck on her nipples..

I think my reasons to cheong and kio kway more valid then you..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1