The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
JTANWL is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Can you pls share the location
Old 28-05-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
JTANWL is Cool - loads of Potential

bro pls pm me exact location and contact, thanks!
Old 29-05-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 16
ronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant future
Bro can share her contact? Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestbro View Post
Tried a popular place in the East.
Viet SYT (24yrs old)

TLDR review;
Overall experience: 20/10
Face: 8/10 irl
Body shape: 8/10
Boobs: didn’t manage to touch/see but they’re small, not for boob lovers!
BBBJ: 10/10 good alternating between licking and sucking, shaft and balls, can’t deep throat very deep but more than good enough. Eye contact was there.
Pussy: 10/10 so tight and wet. Not stinky, a nice scent.
FJ: 20/10 she came twice. Once when eating her, the other when fucking her. Moans were goddamn sexy and in English. Kept calling out to god in her cute little soft moans.

Full review (rushed because I have shit loads to do today)
Cons
1) Takes awhile to warm up to you
2) No massage services
3) Unable to remove her clothes completely (bra and dress)
4) Not allowed to go down on her and not allowed to touch her boobs. I was fucking disappointed and almost want to just stop the session and leave. But I was glad I stayed.

Pros and why I had such a good time
1) Room was nice and private
2) Her figure is very petite and cute! Nice round ass and beautifully proportionate legs, waist, and shoulders
3) her BBBJ skills were very good - sucking and licking of balls with constant eye contact. Not super sloppy but wet enough with little moans here and there.
4) pussy is small and tight and doesn’t stink
5) the juicy part... after she was done with the BBBJ, she capped me and jumped on me. My dick went in without much difficulties as she was already wet from the BBBJ and no lube was used. It was so nice and tight and warm inside her and she pressed her body (not naked) against mine and hugged me while she humped on my cock. I almost came because the smell of her hair and neck was so good and pussy was clinging on while sliding up and down my shaft. I pushed her off and told her I don’t want to cum now so I need a break and change position. I turned her around until I’m standing on the floor while she’s lying down on the massage bed. Then I licked my thumb and spat on her pussy and started to get her horny by rubbing her clit. After a minute or so, I determined that her pussy doesn’t stink and smells pretty good so I couldn’t take it anymore and just went down on her, half expecting to get pushed away but surprisingly she let me eat her. Her moans were fucking cute and a turn on and I went at it for a few mins then she told me I’m really good and she wants to cum. So I continued and when she was about to cum, she started gasping and moaned while saying “I’m cumming I’m cumming!” So while she came, I did a move which I know girls love and turns out it’s what pushed her over the edge into the abyss of pleasure. Whole body spasms, arching back, and she got incredibly dripping wet. After awhile, she settled down and managed to catch her breath, she was ready to have another go at fucking. Grabbed me up and begged me to “please put it inside” so I did. Maybe abit too fast and deep because she got abit shocked and flinched a little. So I didn’t move for a few seconds to let her get used to having me inside her. Then I took it slow and just play by ear, let her moans tell me what I should do. But she’s very very cooperative and does things to pleasure herself while fucking. Then when I hit the right spots, she’ll tell me and ask me to “don’t stop” and “you can make me cum again anytime”. So I did, she came, and I came, and it was epic. Two of us shivering in pleasure together for a few moments. Which is what sex is all about (at least to me). Hence, I will go back to her for as long as she’s here.
After the deed is done, she kissed my shoulder while I went to shower, hugs and more kisses were given while getting dressed and leaving. It was an amazing time for us both. Or at least that’s what she made me believe.

$160 Total dmg... $60 entrance, $100 for her.
Please up my points if you’ve enjoyed it and I will only share with legit bros...
Nice GEM which must be protected.

Wishing everyone many Happy endings! it’s what we live for.
Old 01-06-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ilikesyt82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Last night went ZhongShan MALL area for a massage with fellow bro....

And i have choose this lady to give me a massage..... Overall quite a nice and shiok massage you should go for especially her special killer.... You try and i will fall in love

Looks: MLIF 7/10 (as mentioned abit baba but still not bad looking)
Boobs: 8/10 (soft and very squeezable. love the raisins. super sensitive. i actually felt it slowly erecting as i play and tune it.
Massage: 8/10 (SOlid massage with good attitude)
HJ: 8.5/10 (she really can do a magical)
SPECIAL: 11/10 (THis her killer move)
Attitude: 10/10 really GFE also. more like laofu laoqi.

her moaning is quite real. not those overly exaggerated.

im quite a boobs person so kept playin w her boobs only but halfway thru she actually abit buay tahan and started pushing my hands down to her pussy to play w her.

overall a great experience.

RTM: definitely.
Can share contact?
Old 01-06-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yesterday night got the urge need a mainteance for my 2IC since other masseuse like lingling and milan not free so try Venus... And she is free went straight down to her new place...

Went down and saw her with the lacey translucent purple dress with her two melon going to popping out...

Went into the room and tell her today just want Juagen only... And she ok while she prepare her oil and to my surprise saw her bring the pubic hair trimming tools ... She say that my nest is so untidy n messy so she will do a trimming for me after that then do juagen...

So i just layback and let her do while i resting on the massage bed... trim about 10-15 mins then she begin her Juagen ... Starting can feel abit pain after awhile.feel much better .... till i almost fall asleep that she wake me up and say finish and clean me up and left the place a happy man...

Her trimming skill was great those who looking for pubic hair trimming maybe can look for venus if u want....
Can share contact?
Old 01-06-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardstick123 View Post
Hi bro can share Venus ctc? Thanks in advance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestbro View Post
I’ve replied to all my PMs and waiting for ppl to up my points.
This girl is my best recommendation to date so I’m only sharing with legit bros who have contacts to share or points to up me.
Sharing is caring! Points to grow!

But most of all, wishing everyone many happy endings! It’s what we live for!
Can share contact?
Old 02-06-2019, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Please share any good contacts with bbbj. Thanks
Old 02-06-2019, 07:30 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Funny. This thread suppose to be a FR thread for sponsored girls only.

Ended up becoming giving out details via pm. Shouldn't the link of girls be posted openly since they should be sponsored girls??

Duno if it's okt at work without paying fees.

TS; what is your stand on this?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 02-06-2019, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
Andy308 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Try booking ade recently but she not free and she recommend her friends....

What i can say her this friend is a mlif with a huge melon....
When I first saw her, the first word that came thru my mind was 'wow'. She really that kind of CFM MLIF...

After showering, I laid face down on the massage bed and waiting eagerly for her to begin... Off she started the massage on my back. She mainly used her palm to release the stiffness of my back muscles with some finger pressing. She really can massage and get the right spot... For those massage lover and love hard massage then she will be the one u looking for but definitely not piano player or rushing time. 

In our session, we chatted alot on CNY .... She is very friendly and really can chat...

After the massage, she asked to turn over, her fingers started to roam all over my body. Her finger teasing damm shiok and song...
that I got a hard on instantly....

Slowly her fingers roamed to my butt and groin area.. Atfer attacking my butt, both of her hands started to caress my little bro.. That was the best HDLY that I have experienced. You will fall in love to her hand ... her hand really does a magical...

After HDLY and caress by her for about 10 minutes, She started her HJ. And I also started to roam her upper body. She really have A nice pair of SOLID HUGE C boobs ... I caressed them slowly and gentlely. N

I left her place as a happy man....

Recommended for bros that like hard massage and good HDLY....
Her HDLY seem very good recommend by you, can share her link and contact ? would like to give atry, thanks
Old 02-06-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
Ahlim94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time writing fr correct me if I am wrong bros

Visited popular joint at bugis I'm sure alot of bros knows this joint had D****** 2nd time here, viet not so much of a looker maybe 7/10, nicely done enhanced c cup, massage was alright as I was never a hard massage type of person very pain lol. Massaged me for around 40mins, turned over popped gq opted for bj. Very hard worker cat bath me from ear all the way to knees den let me suck on her pointy nipples, after I had my fill of milk she proceeded to lick my balls and shaft back and forth all while giving me the seductive face look me straight in the eye OMG Bth, she then proceeded to turn up the heat vacuum suction until I surrender in her mouth, paid what I owe left a happy man. Not sure if they got do fj anot, sort of dated another girl from dis joint when she was working at other joint, those were de days service me at home sibei song lol.

All in all great experience no bullshitting prostate massage whatsoever

Looks 7/10
Tits 7/10
Catbath 9/10
Bbbj. 9/10

Entrance $50 bj$80

Last edited by Ahlim94; 02-06-2019 at 03:58 PM.
Old 02-06-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Ysorusty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fattyben20 View Post
GOt the contact from Bro M00tix and tried out this location.
Was served by another ML

Name: X** X**
Face: 8/10 (i would say she is cute and SYT IMO)
Body shape: 8/10 (abit fleshy. i give 8 as ilike fleshy type)
Boobs: at least C cup. Natural n super nice to touch. Can even Tit fuck if u request
BBBJ: 10/10 good alternating between licking and sucking, shaft and balls. Most Impt can Deep throat and finally CIM. Super nice!!
RTF: Definitely YES!!

Do take note that u will need to call/SMS ML and make appt before you go. i was lucky that a ML was available even thou i did not make an appointment
Please get the contact directly fro BroM00tix. Thanks
Bro share ctc pls
Old 11-06-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 8
Gsamboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGsamboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bro, can share?

QUOTE=Ahlim94;18771122]First time writing fr correct me if I am wrong bros

Visited popular joint at bugis I'm sure alot of bros knows this joint had D****** 2nd time here, viet not so much of a looker maybe 7/10, nicely done enhanced c cup, massage was alright as I was never a hard massage type of person very pain lol. Massaged me for around 40mins, turned over popped gq opted for bj. Very hard worker cat bath me from ear all the way to knees den let me suck on her pointy nipples, after I had my fill of milk she proceeded to lick my balls and shaft back and forth all while giving me the seductive face look me straight in the eye OMG Bth, she then proceeded to turn up the heat vacuum suction until I surrender in her mouth, paid what I owe left a happy man. Not sure if they got do fj anot, sort of dated another girl from dis joint when she was working at other joint, those were de days service me at home sibei song lol.

All in all great experience no bullshitting prostate massage whatsoever

Looks 7/10
Tits 7/10
Catbath 9/10
Bbbj. 9/10

Entrance $50 bj$80[/QUOTE]
Old 13-06-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 8
Se7ensins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, i have been out of the scene for quite sometime. Any recommendation of good place to chiong in the day? ML in dresses are more favourable plus any type of massage & specials.. thanks
Old 20-06-2019, 03:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 14
durian999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Venus Venus Venus!
Recently visited her again, for a damn good massage followed by jg. As usual, massage was great, strong and precise. Definitely for bros who enjoys good and proper massage. Jg was good definitely left stronger. New sexy nightgown makes a lot of difference. See liao bth..
Old 22-06-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pranksterz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7ensins View Post
Bros, i have been out of the scene for quite sometime. Any recommendation of good place to chiong in the day? ML in dresses are more favourable plus any type of massage & specials.. thanks
Yes I agree nowadays MP ladies all in polo tee. Not attractive at all. Wonder if there's any place with ladies in tight dress..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1