The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
falleini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjr View Post
My GF and I were still teenagers then, exploring our sexuality. One fine day while lying on my bed, she turned to me and said, "Bluff bluff say you rape me" in a rather cutesy way. Huh? I have not heard of "role play" in those age of innocence. Play a rapist? I agreed out of curiosity, rather than excitement.

Looking back, it was quite comical. Do I do this? Do I do that? What do I do next? She must have played these scenes in her head before as she guided me.

She laid on her back as I straddled her. She told me to use both hands to hold her arms above her head. I leaned forward to kiss her and she pretended to struggle. Each time I tried to kiss her, she would say, "No!" and turned her head the other way.

I pulled her T-shirt over her head and exposed her creamy white breasts cupped in a strapless bra. She started to buck her body and I tried to stay on top of her. It was beginning to get interesting for me. After I removed her T-shirt, I held both her hands on the bed with my stronger right arm while I struggled to unhook her bra with my left. It was tough work and with not much success. She had to tilt her body to the side and paused for a moment before I was able to unhook her bra.

I began licking her breasts and nipples. She kept exclaiming, "No! No! No!". With my right hand still holding on to her 2 hands, I slowly tried to push her shorts and panty down. Again, not much success. Frustrated, I tore my T-shirt into strips and tied her hands to the bed post. Now I have 2 free hands to strip her fully naked. It was getting exciting.

By then, she was wet enough for me. She put up a token struggle but it was easy for me to spread her legs and pushed my pulsating rod into that warm dream tunnel. As I slowly pumped her, she started moaning and relaxed her body. No more bucking and somehow less exciting.

Her eyes were closed and she was enjoying herself, notwithstanding her hands still being tied up. I saw her exposed armpits and then an evil idea came to me. She was ticklish. I moved my head and started to lightly lick her armpit. There was an instant reaction. She screamed and laughed at the same time. Her whole body jumped up and was met with mine pushing her back down, anchored by my super duper hard rod.

I did not let up. I alternated between licking her left and right armpit. This time she really meant it when she kept gasping, "Stop! Stop! Stop!". I only stopped momentarily to let her catch her breath. Her groin was grinding so hard on mine that I could not hold on anymore. I pulled out at the last moment and came all over her belly.

By then, she was already panting hard and near breathless. She did not scold or slap me. She just hugged me tight. We only did this once.
very nice roleplay bro
Old 13-06-2019, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 9
dercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

new most pervert thing done: let army friends cum in my mom's yoghurt
Old 13-06-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
If I knew better I would have force a anal on her as she hates it.
What a miss bro.....

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 13-06-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjr View Post
My GF and I were still teenagers then, exploring our sexuality. One fine day while lying on my bed, she turned to me and said, "Bluff bluff say you rape me" in a rather cutesy way. Huh? I have not heard of "role play" in those age of innocence. Play a rapist? I agreed out of curiosity, rather than excitement.

Looking back, it was quite comical. Do I do this? Do I do that? What do I do next? She must have played these scenes in her head before as she guided me.

She laid on her back as I straddled her. She told me to use both hands to hold her arms above her head. I leaned forward to kiss her and she pretended to struggle. Each time I tried to kiss her, she would say, "No!" and turned her head the other way.

I pulled her T-shirt over her head and exposed her creamy white breasts cupped in a strapless bra. She started to buck her body and I tried to stay on top of her. It was beginning to get interesting for me. After I removed her T-shirt, I held both her hands on the bed with my stronger right arm while I struggled to unhook her bra with my left. It was tough work and with not much success. She had to tilt her body to the side and paused for a moment before I was able to unhook her bra.

I began licking her breasts and nipples. She kept exclaiming, "No! No! No!". With my right hand still holding on to her 2 hands, I slowly tried to push her shorts and panty down. Again, not much success. Frustrated, I tore my T-shirt into strips and tied her hands to the bed post. Now I have 2 free hands to strip her fully naked. It was getting exciting.

By then, she was wet enough for me. She put up a token struggle but it was easy for me to spread her legs and pushed my pulsating rod into that warm dream tunnel. As I slowly pumped her, she started moaning and relaxed her body. No more bucking and somehow less exciting.

Her eyes were closed and she was enjoying herself, notwithstanding her hands still being tied up. I saw her exposed armpits and then an evil idea came to me. She was ticklish. I moved my head and started to lightly lick her armpit. There was an instant reaction. She screamed and laughed at the same time. Her whole body jumped up and was met with mine pushing her back down, anchored by my super duper hard rod.

I did not let up. I alternated between licking her left and right armpit. This time she really meant it when she kept gasping, "Stop! Stop! Stop!". I only stopped momentarily to let her catch her breath. Her groin was grinding so hard on mine that I could not hold on anymore. I pulled out at the last moment and came all over her belly.

By then, she was already panting hard and near breathless. She did not scold or slap me. She just hugged me tight. We only did this once.
This kind of “rapist role-play” is very frightening. Experienced once, and till now it still leave a deep scary impression for me. I hate it actually.
I was a heavy sleeper, if no loud noises or whatsoever, will not wake up. In the middle of the night a person in ski mask suddenly appear in front of me, and pin me down, trying to enter me. Really, scared until tears come out. Was like give up le, die le die le that kind of feeling, until I felt he was wearing a dom dom which then I realized that he probably my then bf. The force entry was also painful afterwards…. To him was a ‘prank’ and try new things, but to me it was really scary and to this day, whenever I see those workers cutting grass or wielding wearing those full face ski mask with a fluffy ball on top, I would be petrified..
Old 17-06-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Armour234 is Cool - loads of Potential

My SIL who is a malaysian is a divorcee, very slim weighing about 40 kg, quite pretty looking with maybe an A cup.

There was once when she came over to singapore to vist my wife, and definitely she stayed over at our house for those few days.

That day I came home earlier, and she went out shopping with my wife. I went into the bedroom and realised that she had actually placed her yesterday clothings on the chair.

I took up her bra, sniff and sniff, no smell at all. Then I took up her panty, sniff and sniff the area that covered her vagina, no smell also.

To my amazement, I actually found a strain of her fallen public hair stuck at the edge of her panty. I took up that strain of public hair and licked it all over. After that, I actually swallowed that strain of pubic hair.

Am I a pervert ???
Old 17-06-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

The most you get is indigestion.

I think human hair is quite difficult to digest.

Very very old story. A business man caught his mistress having an affair with an opera singer. He force the opera singer to swallow human hairs.Poor chap. Suffered a low death due indigestion of human hairs

For you OK lar. Only one strand.

Anyway up you for effort to share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armour234 View Post
My SIL who is a malaysian is a divorcee, very slim weighing about 40 kg, quite pretty looking with maybe an A cup.

There was once when she came over to singapore to vist my wife, and definitely she stayed over at our house for those few days.

That day I came home earlier, and she went out shopping with my wife. I went into the bedroom and realised that she had actually placed her yesterday clothings on the chair.

I took up her bra, sniff and sniff, no smell at all. Then I took up her panty, sniff and sniff the area that covered her vagina, no smell also.

To my amazement, I actually found a strain of her fallen public hair stuck at the edge of her panty. I took up that strain of public hair and licked it all over. After that, I actually swallowed that strain of pubic hair.

Am I a pervert ???
Old 17-06-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
deceptive99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

anyone tried smelling OL underarms?

Those that wear cardigans and you remove them
Old 18-06-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

ah i always lick and suck my fb armpits whenever we in the car or fucking in the room ....
Old 18-06-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
jjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
This kind of “rapist role-play” is very frightening. Experienced once, and till now it still leave a deep scary impression for me. I hate it actually.
I was a heavy sleeper, if no loud noises or whatsoever, will not wake up. In the middle of the night a person in ski mask suddenly appear in front of me, and pin me down, trying to enter me. Really, scared until tears come out. Was like give up le, die le die le that kind of feeling, until I felt he was wearing a dom dom which then I realized that he probably my then bf. The force entry was also painful afterwards…. To him was a ‘prank’ and try new things, but to me it was really scary and to this day, whenever I see those workers cutting grass or wielding wearing those full face ski mask with a fluffy ball on top, I would be petrified..
So sorry to hear that. I don't consider that role-play but a very bad prank, bordering on rape.
Old 19-06-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
The most you get is indigestion.

I think human hair is quite difficult to digest.

Very very old story. A business man caught his mistress having an affair with an opera singer. He force the opera singer to swallow human hairs.Poor chap. Suffered a low death due indigestion of human hairs

For you OK lar. Only one strand.

Anyway up you for effort to share.
Didn't know that hair is so fatal.
Old 19-06-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
ah i always lick and suck my fb armpits whenever we in the car or fucking in the room ....
would oso lick e armpits if got e chance.. its juz so tempting at times.. LOLx
Old 19-06-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
hahhaa sometimes i purposely turn up the aircon while fucking her so we ll be sweaty .... then .... attack those armpits ... SHIOKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
would oso lick e armpits if got e chance.. its juz so tempting at times.. LOLx
Old 20-06-2019, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Yah bros my like licking my fb armpits while i hold down their arms while fucking hehehehe it’s so smooth
Old 20-06-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 16
Southernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The most i have done is to shave a petite ML pubic hair for her after washing lick her clean shaven pussy.
Old 22-06-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernstar View Post
The most i have done is to shave a petite ML pubic hair for her after washing lick her clean shaven pussy.
wow.. she so naise to let u shave her? lolx

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1