The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
xqazerx is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post

The pajamas that she was wearing that night
Really nice pj. Who’s that man in the photo?
Old 13-06-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat [Part II]

Quote:
Originally Posted by xqazerx View Post
Really nice pj. Who’s that man in the photo?
That will be Uncle D, u have to read to first part to know hahaha
Old 13-06-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
kockerel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support and thanks bro!
Old 14-06-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
xqazerx is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
That will be Uncle D, u have to read to first part to know hahaha
Ohhhh. I’ve read the first part and I know Uncle D. The person that organise the bintan trip!!! Hahahaha
Old 14-06-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 15-06-2019, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 18-06-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Piichaii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a story. Please continue
Old 19-06-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

back here to support part 2. and i swear Auntie Kat looks great....OMG...haiz, what a waste!
Old 19-06-2019, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

After opening the gate for us to enter, Uncle Jeffrey went in first while I followed behind. Seems like Auntie Kat had bought my lie and thought that it was just a coincidence that Uncle Jeffrey was helping us out. We had a total of 3 bags and Uncle Jeffrey was carrying two so I only had 1 bag on me. As I entered the house while Auntie Kat held the main door for me. She then whispered to me, " Help me lock the door. "

" Jeffrey, thanks for the help. You can just put the drinks down at the kitchen. " she then pointed towards the kitchen.

Seems like she was fairly conscious of her attire as her eyes darted back and forth. She could probably feel Uncle Jeffrey's eyes on her. The low humming sound of the vibrator inside of her certainly wasn't helping with the situation either as I could tell that her cheeks were slightly flushed from both the stimulation and the situation. I then whispered to her, " Sorry. I just bumped into him downstairs, I didn't really expect for this to happen, he just offered to help. "

" Its ok. You didn't mean it as well. " Auntie Kat then whispered to me as Uncle Jeffrey went towards the kitchen. " I will go change first. "

As I locked the main gate, Auntie Kat then retreated back into her room to probably get the vibrator out and at the same time put on a bra. When I walked towards her room, Uncle Jeffrey had already finished placing the bags on the kitchen table and was now with me right outside her room. I then took out the piece of paper that I had inside of my wallet which was a script that I had prepared for Uncle Jeffrey to follow. It was corny as fuck but hey, whatever rocks his boat right? As he read through the short note, we could hear the rustling of clothes inside the room. If he wanted to see her naked, then he better do it fast. Thankfully, he was a fast reader and nodded his head and smirked. As he placed his hands on the doorknob of her room, I darted away into the kitchen and pretended that I was still placing the drinks behind in the kitchen.

" Hey Kat, I wanted to ask you if yo-- " Uncle Jeffrey then turned the doorknob and opened the door without warning.

" Eh..? " because I was in the kitchen, I couldn't see her but I could hear her gasp as Uncle Jeffrey opened the door.

I later then found out from Uncle Jeffrey about what he saw. Basically when he had opened the door, Auntie Kat had already taken off the pajamas that she was wearing and placed it on the bed beside a white bra that he assume that she was going to wear before donning back the pajamas. She had probably just grabbed the nearest bra that's available since she wanted to get it over and done quickly. However, there was another issue other than just hiding her pokies. That was to get the vibrator out of her pussy. Hence, when Uncle Jeffrey had opened the door. She had already lowered the black laced panties that I had chosen for her earlier down to her ankles. One of her legs was placed on the bed as she took out the vibrator. But before she could do anything else, Uncle Jeffrey had opened the door at that exact moment.

She was basically butt naked with an egg vibrator in her left hand as she stared face to face with her neighbor of many years that she would never have dreamt of having him see her naked. Although Uncle Jeffrey had technically already seen her naked since he saw me fucking her by the window, it was a completely different story to see her up front and personal, especially so when he said that he could see some of her juices flowing down her inner thighs as her face was completely blank, as though needing some time to process what had happened. She then screamed as she tried to cover up whereas Uncle Jeffrey feigned to be shocked and closed the door immediately. Phase 3 completed.
Old 19-06-2019, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Good story, can't wait for more steamy actions with Uncle Jeff....
Old 19-06-2019, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 19-06-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3708 / Power: 19
scooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for keeping it cuming

next upped :
Last up :
Old 19-06-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
kisugu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story TS, thanks for sharing
Old 20-06-2019, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Searched through my album and tried to find something that resembled what Uncle Jeffrey told me that he saw that night
Old 20-06-2019, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1