The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsammy View Post
haha just a fantasy.

looking forward to ur update.

mind if i copy some of the parts and save it for personal entertainment?
Be my guest, Bro xsammy; just don't go around sharing my story around because although the names have been changed, I don't want to end up unnecessary trouble bro. Hope you can understand. Heh heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTTT View Post
Awesome bro, thanks for sharing
Sharing is caring Bro JasonTTT! Glad you liked it!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 16-06-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Amazed that we had spent the last 45 minutes of our 'waking time' frolicking in bed and it was close to 1 pm! We decided to wash up and do our usual marketing. This time around, it's going to be a bit different; a feeling of newly weds going out for the first time. I smiled while I relish the thought. How I wish I could spend every Sunday like this?
Singapore is a small island; even with all the land reclamation and all those land expansion projects, we are still bound to meet one person or another. To leave the country was a bit tough as it required travel documents. I wanted to spend the whole day in some swanky hotel with Wanda but been there, done that. Besides, I didn't want Wanda to think that I only wanted her for carnal pleasures; and I meant this from the bottom of my heart. In a way, if the law permitted, I would have taken her for my second wife!

I decided to try something different today; I decided to go 'car hunting' with Wanda. It's not that I needed my present car replaced but I felt that going to car showrooms was an activity that couples do. Furthermore, given the price of cars and COE, not many people would go to car showrooms unless they needed to replace their car. Patting myself on the back for such an ingenious idea, Wanda and I headed off to a 'branded' car show room. Needless to say, I made Wanda dress up more 'maturely'; I got her to dress up like one of those ladies from a 1930s gangster movie.

( Click to show/hide )

When we arrived at the car show room, I could see the car salesman eyes light up when he saw Wanda. All the while while he was explaining the various features of the car, he kept stealing glances at Wanda. Even during the test drive, the car salesman made it a point to turn his head around to 'explain' the features to Wanda. Maybe it was partly because I told him that while I was test driving the car, the main person driving it would be Wanda. I was lying but seem like it made our little field trip all the more interesting.

"Turn here Mr Gills," the helpful salesman said, "it's a longer route but you will get to experience the handling of the car on this road." I was more than happy to drive a luxury car for as long as I could.

When we got back to the showroom, we exchanged contacts and the salesman promised to message me once the results of the bidding the following day was out (as they needed to adjust the sales prices of their cars accordingly).

Next, we went shopping for lingerie.Wanda was amazed at the variety of choices. Seeing that she was not adverse to such activities, I took the chance and brought her into one of those Adult Shops and got her yet more things to wear when we were alone. At that juncture, I didn't even think of where to keep her things lest my wife or some other set of prying eyes find them.

With some time to 'spare', we went to catch a movie. It was one of those art films that only true 'connoisseurs' would watch. It was just a cover for us to get lovey-dovey in a less crowded public place.

Wanda suggested that we gather some groceries from the supermarket so that she could cook dinner when we got home later but I drove to one of those loftier joints that families would avoid so that we could have a quiet dinner. The bill came up to quite a bit but since we were role-playing a rich couple, might as well end the night with a good dinner.

The day came and went like the wind and very soon it had ended. We reached home about 11 pm, washed up and got ready for bed. Wanda changed into one of the nightie that we have purchased earlier today. As Wanda cuddled next to me, I felt happy that I had taken the whole week off; tomorrow was another day of fun and exploration for the both of us!

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental

Last edited by SerflySGR; 17-06-2019 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Grammatical Errors / Added photo (for illustration purposes only)
Old 17-06-2019, 03:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Great updates TS
Old 17-06-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Wanda = wonderful times together, please continue.
Old 17-06-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
Great updates TS
Thanks for checking in today, Bro zl1983!

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Wanda = wonderful times together, please continue.
Yes Bro otamay! Hope it will never end! Heh heh

Old 17-06-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsammy View Post
haha just a fantasy.

looking forward to ur update.

mind if i copy some of the parts and save it for personal entertainment?
I think no harm to try with your partner, new position will sure to delight her.
Old 17-06-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
I think no harm to try with your partner, new position will sure to delight her.
He was talking about the positions? Thought he wanted to copy some parts the story. Either way, it's ok lah! Happy to share

Old 17-06-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
The day came and went like the wind and very soon it had ended. We reached home about 11 pm, washed up and got ready for bed. Wanda changed into one of the nightie that we have purchased earlier today. As Wanda cuddled next to me, I felt happy that I had taken the whole week off; tomorrow was another day of fun and exploration for the both of us!
I was awakened by the sound of my phone ringing; it was my wife and son checking in from overseas. Most of the conversation was about how much fun they had over there and how they wished I could join them. My wife sounded apologetic that they were having fun while I had to stay back in Singapore to work. Suddenly it dawned to me that it was Monday and I should have gotten up for work. Yet, as I was on leave, I was still lazing in bed and for once, Wanda was also sleeping soundly. Not wanting to wake her up from her well-deserved rest, I got up to take the call outside.

As I got out of bed, I felt a small hand tugging at me; Wanda had woken up. I mouthed the word, "sorry" and made a salute-like gesture and she smiled back at me. She gave me a peck on the cheek, as if to tell me she didn't mind. She hung on to me, placing her head on my chest as I continued to talk on the phone.

While the conversation drone on, my mind wandered away from the call and focused on the outing I had with Wanda the day before. I recalled how the car salesman kept stealing glances at Wanda; it must have been her dressing that caught his attention. Such a sweet, young little thing in that shimmering dress. Thinking about her in it made me hard again.

( Click to show/hide )

But the highlight of the day before was not what she wore; rather, it was what she did not wear. Wanda had sportingly removed her underwear and placed it in my pocket. I wonder how many people were quick enough to catch a glimpse of what she 'hid' under her dress? I recall rubbing my fingers across her pussy as we drove aimlessly the day before; how wet she got the moment my fingers parted her pussy lips. I wish I could stop the car by the side of the road and fuck her there and then. I chuckled at that thought.

"You hear what I am saying?" my wife's voice suddenly brought me back to reality.

"Er, I am rushing," I told her. She apologized profusely, making me feel bad that I had lied to her. But this also meant the end of the call and more 'Alone Time' for me and Wanda. Ensuring that the call had ended, I placed the phone on the dresser and re-directed my attention back to Wanda who was now stretching herself in bed.

Old 18-06-2019, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more updates ts, it's a really nice story.
Old 18-06-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
please share more updates ts, it's a really nice story.
Thank you for your compliments Bro rawboy83. Now outside. Will try to update soon.

Old 19-06-2019, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
"You hear what I am saying?" my wife's voice suddenly brought me back to reality.

"Er, I am rushing," I told her. She apologized profusely, making me feel bad that I had lied to her. But this also meant the end of the call and more 'Alone Time' for me and Wanda. Ensuring that the call had ended, I placed the phone on the dresser and re-directed my attention back to Wanda who was now stretching herself in bed.
They say, "it never rains but it pours"; this is very true because immediately after my wife put down the phone, Fred called.

"Serfly, doing what now?" he asked.

"Nothing bro. Rushing to work." I replied hastily.

"Like that ah......" Fred's voice started to trailed off, "then nevermind lah." he said before he ended the call.

Why did Frederick suddenly call? What did want with me? Perhaps he wanted a favor from me? Maybe he had some spare tickets to give me? My mind was full of unanswered questions. I was half decided whether to re-dial his number and ask him what the matter was but I decided first things, first; I turned my attention back to Wanda.

"Sayang, you go bathe," I instructed her, "but don't lock the door, later I come inside to find you."

"Together." she chirped as she got off the bed.

Watching her sashay her way to the bathroom in that sheer nightie that I had bought her, I got excited once again.

"Sayang?" she beckoned once again.

How could I reject her offer?

Old 19-06-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great updates TS.
Old 19-06-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates here cannot reject for more please.
Old 20-06-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
"Sayang, you go bathe," I instructed her, "but don't lock the door, later I come inside to find you."

"Together." she chirped as she got off the bed.

Watching her sashay her way to the bathroom in that sheer nightie that I had bought her, I got excited once again.

"Sayang?" she beckoned once again.

How could I reject her offer?
After sharing a bath with Wanda, I quickly returned Fred's call. I felt bad to always look for him when I am in need but brush him off when I am busy.

I cooked up a story that I had to return back to office to do a last-minute submission but would be free after lunch.

"Like that ah?" he said, "then you are in luck bro! I got 2 entry tickets for MBS Infinity Pool but they are only valid for today only. After today cannot use already."

"Now holiday, you bring your wife and kids, bro." I tried to be 'diplomatic' with him but in my heart, my mind was already formulating a plan whereby I could land those tickets from him. Although I had already seen her naked, one thing on my bucket list was to go swimming with Wanda.

"2 tickets how to bring my whole family there?" he asked.

"Then just bring your wife la!" I said, still playing Poker with my friend.

"Hello, if I can bring my wife there, you think I will still be asking you?" he ranted, "she nowadays don't want to give me, always say tired and then when I tell her I got the tickets, she say her 'Aunty Visit'. How to go?"

"Well, tell her aunty you two need to go out for a while and you would be back by nightfall or something bro." I suggested, this time I was genuinely emphatic towards his situation; before Wanda came, I was perpetually suffering, just like Fred.

"Hello! 'Aunty Visit' not her aunty visit," Fred tried to explain, making me all the more confused. Isn't that the same thing?

After much explanation, I finally came to understand what Fred meant by "Aunty Visit"; he was trying to say that his wife was having her period so she could not go swimming that day. What a bummer indeed!

"So you want the tickets or not?" he asked impatiently.

"Sure bro! I will trade them for some Combat Durians." I told Fred but being the generous man that he was, he declined.

"I give you tickets because you are my brother and if I don't use and you don't use; will be wasted. Might as well I pass to you, then you bring Wanda up there, show her what MBS Infinity Pool looks like then you ask her wear those wild weasel bikini let you see. Wah shiok ah!"

"You mean 'Wicked Weasel', bro." I corrected my friend but he couldn't be bothered. Fred was more fixated on his 'Wanda fantasy'.

"Whatever la! Wicked Weasel, Wild Weasel, all not important. What's important is the less cloth cover the puppy and the pussy and then you get to see them up close and touch them until you shiok!" It was such a waste that Fred was an accountant rather than in sales because his sales pitch had me sold and I was hung on every single word Fred said, wondering how I should dress Wanda up so that we could have maximum fun in the sun?

Not wanting to sound like a bum, I quickly interrupted Fred, "No la! For what I bring her? Since there are only 2 tickets, I will bring either my wife or my son, bro." No matter what, I had to maintain the good husband and father image in front of my friend; I have seen how some relationships go sour just because of a rumor or an 'innocent' photo posted on Facebook and I wasn't prepared to go through such drama.

"Wasted la! I wonder how Wanda would look like in a bikini?" Fred wondered aloud. In my heart, I felt like telling him, you want to see Wanda in a bikini? Wait till you see her spread-eagle, naked!. But then again, we all have appearances to maintain.

"Bro, don't like that leh," I gently chided him, "respect a bit la, she's a girl afterall."

"But she's a sexy little girl." Fred said.

I didn't want to argue with that. I just wanted to quickly get my hands on those entrance tickets to MBS Infinity Pool.

Old 21-06-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
great updates TS.
Thanks again Bro zl1983! Sorry for the slow updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Nice updates here cannot reject for more please.
You are correct Bro diputs1269! Why reject when it's free, right? Sorry for the delay in updates though

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1