The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8157 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Support nice jialat story. Thanks guys.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 18-06-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 16
mrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by notti4u View Post
I remembered mine was picking someone I know from a dating site n go hotel 81. Upon reachingi got a bad stomachache n checked into the room toilet to bomb n it was damned smelly even the door was closed. She got turned off by the smell n in the end, no happy ending....Lesson learnt, clear your bowels before meeting anyone as the smell can turn ppl off....hahaha
This is epic.
Old 19-06-2019, 02:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -86 / Power: 0
ilvhacker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Now my turn to share....

Back then, first time go lupsap ktv with ict mates. Not highly sex drive, but still gian to fuck. Once we got our room in the ktv, Viet bus starts to sit side by sit with all of us. Drink, sing and chit chat wasn't what we wanted. What we want is some action. So the lead of our group, start by teasing one of the ladies. He dare her to bj him right now. And she did. Then that guy ask if she keen for 4p. Of coz with cash involvement. She took the offer, and once we wanna proceed with the deed. Suddenly her sisters stopped her from following us. Jitao cock block. Lucky we didn't pay her first.

Jin jialat hor?
Old 19-06-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilvhacker View Post
Now my turn to share....

Back then, first time go lupsap ktv with ict mates. Not highly sex drive, but still gian to fuck. Once we got our room in the ktv, Viet bus starts to sit side by sit with all of us. Drink, sing and chit chat wasn't what we wanted. What we want is some action. So the lead of our group, start by teasing one of the ladies. He dare her to bj him right now. And she did. Then that guy ask if she keen for 4p. Of coz with cash involvement. She took the offer, and once we wanna proceed with the deed. Suddenly her sisters stopped her from following us. Jitao cock block. Lucky we didn't pay her first.

Jin jialat hor?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
I ever fuck a Thai fl in the hotel room and she was on cowgal position. Then she suddenly dismounted and ran to the toilet to puke.

So freaking smelly and nauseating that my cock shrank.on spot, paid and quickly left. Complained to okt and he was apologetic saying she was ill that day.
SibueyJialat up 5pts

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 19-06-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster (M)

Another contribution.

That time play tinder, hook up a friend of an ex colleague. Both of us are so horny till we did 7 times a night. Don't ask how we managed to do it. Next day check out the hotel, she suddenly lai Ang. But she don't have pad with her. I literally dump her by herself.

Is this consider jialat?
Old 19-06-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now my turn to share....

Jin jialat hor?
naise share bro.
Old 19-06-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Another contribution.

That time play tinder, hook up a friend of an ex colleague. Both of us are so horny till we did 7 times a night. Don't ask how we managed to do it. Next day check out the hotel, she suddenly lai Ang. But she don't have pad with her. I literally dump her by herself.

Is this consider jialat?
Lol. U damn fucker. But Lai Ang is common. Why dump her like that?

I think she is the jialat one in this context
Old 19-06-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Lol. U damn fucker. But Lai Ang is common. Why dump her like that?

I think she is the jialat one in this context
She book grab liao ma
Old 19-06-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

One of the many nights out cheonging Thai disco, picked up a Thai girl for that night. After 3am went round 2 at another club, continue party till 5am went back my place. Everything was good until removed her panties, whoa the smell immediately went limp bo mood. I simply went to the other bedroom to sleep, easily the most jialet sexperience in terms of smell. After that night, never tried to bring her home already despite she don't mind go back with me

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 20-06-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Another contribution.

Is this consider jialat?
Just go to any 7-11 or cheers store grab a packet of pads for her. Keep the r/s going.

Old 20-06-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
One of the many nights out cheonging Thai disco, picked up a Thai girl for that night. After 3am went round 2 at another club, continue party till 5am went back my place. Everything was good until removed her panties, whoa the smell immediately went limp bo mood. I simply went to the other bedroom to sleep, easily the most jialet sexperience in terms of smell. After that night, never tried to bring her home already despite she don't mind go back with me
SibueyJialat up 5pts for sharing.

Must be the jialat ccb smell jialat. You mean soap and bathe smell still there?

Old 20-06-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
..... Everything was good until removed her panties, whoa the smell immediately went limp bo mood....
Haha.... I hate CCB the most too!
Once, there is a ShenZhen girl I get to know on my flight to Singapore.
On my next trip back to SZ, I contacted her and get to ons her.
However, she had a CCB which really pissed my off.
Although I used condom, the base of my cock got some of her juice and even that smells really bad.
I went shower immediately but even soap couldn't remove the smell completely.

I thought it was because we were out the whole day, so her pussy smells....
The second day, we were back in the hotel after a day out and I told her to take a shower while I went up to the club lounge for a drink.
When I was back, ons her for the second time and wtf! It smells the same as the first day! Wonder if she had showered?

I was so pissed off, I did not contact her on the 3rd day and went shopping alone. Didn't contact her anymore....

I hate CCB!
It is so bad, even my fingers smell bad after I touched her CCB!
Old 20-06-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 20
DiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Reminds me of an incident many many years back when i was in China. I was burglared and in a very bad mood. A sweet and pretty female friend was very concerned and took the trouble to travel 5 hours by train to come surprise me and keep me company. One thing led to another and we ended up making out in bed. It was all good and hot and steamy and she slipped out of her clothes and panties. Then when she pulled her pussy lips open, OMFG, it was like the putrid gates of hell opening knnccb, the sour smell of piss and shit and who knows what else, streaming out into the room. My vision went abit blur, but being a good soldier, still proceeded to penetrate ... raw. Consolation was that she was super tight and horny. After finishing, went to shower .. and KNNCCB, the smell won't come off the dick! even after washing with 3 types of soap and massive scrubbing, still had microscopic traces of the cheebye juice giving out foul smell. went into psychological meltdown and wondered what to do. in the end, came up with work excuse and made her return early. Then tried mild acid bath and microdermabrasion on the dick to sterilise and clear all the crap. Also aired the house for three days. Felt very guilty afterwards for treating her this way, but really wonder how on earth she managed to get such a smelly cb and whether girls with ccb really don't smell it themselves??? Any bro can enlighten?
Old 20-06-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloX View Post
Felt very guilty afterwards for treating her this way, but really wonder how on earth she managed to get such a smelly cb and whether girls with ccb really don't smell it themselves??? Any bro can enlighten?
Personal hygiene is still very much lacking in China, no disrespect for the PRC but it's a matter of fact. Plus many people are used to their own odours that they don't find it amiss at all.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 20-06-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Personal hygiene is still very much lacking in China, no disrespect for the PRC but it's a matter of fact. Plus many people are used to their own odours that they don't find it amiss at all.
I really don't think it's an issue with personal hygiene unless those women didn't wash themselves for about 18 years. Then again the vagina is 'self cleaning' via discharge. So the smell will never get too bad.

Based on the very graphic description I believe it should be a yeast infection which is a medical condition and require antibiotics.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1