The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Pings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Recounting Good Times at Legit Massage Place

Hi guys,

I’ve been here forever but never posted... a typical lurker. But I’ve recently felt the urge to come out of my shell and start sharing my experiences as well. Perhaps as a catharsis to my mid-life crisis.

This first post is about an amazing sequence of events I experienced at this legit masssage place near the Bugis area about 2 years ago. My encounter with this masseuse was the first of its kind and an unforgettable experience.

Premise

I’m 36, big sized and a divorcee. Been having my share of fun for quite some time. This spa has been around for at least 10 years and I’ve been going to it for at least 4, with never anything more than some slight teasing.

It was sometime in early 2018, when I revisited this spa after at least half a year of absence. Was going through a Seng Nang phase in my career and had time to burn. So on a Friday after work, I took a short drive down, and went in looking for some good massage. The recep surprisingly remembered me and we chatted for a while before she brought me to a room with attached shower located in a corner of the second storey. She assigned me a new masseuse who was small-sized ( she knows I don’t like those back-breaking massages).

Long story short, I showered, put on the disposable briefs and lay down on the massage bed. A short time later, a really cute voice asked if she could enter and I said yes. Lifting up my head, I could see through the dim light that it was a cute little lady, who wasn’t exactly super chio, but was extremely cherubic. The one thing I DID notice... was her super slim legs AND her polo shirt stretched very tightly across the front of her very small framed chest. At least a B-C cupper on a 1.52-1.55 girl. Wow.
Old 10-06-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Re: Recounting Good Times at Legit Massage Place

She introduced herself (won’t give her name here sorry) and she quickly arranged the stuff and began her massage. She started with the 开背, which basically means loosening up tour muscles before she applies the oil. Because she was so small-sized though, she continually had to press herself up close to the side of the bed (and me) in order to really put her strength in it. The constant rubbing effect of her body on mine gave me this ‘cheap thrill’ feeling which I think most bros can identify with. It was also at this point that I realized quite happily that she was wearing a very thin Lycra-based tights or pants, as opposed to the jeans that masseuses usually wear. NICE! The feeling of her boobs pressing against my back and thighs, and her Lycra-encased thighs brushing against the side of my body quickly woke me up, and I was no longer sleepy but fully intent on every thing, every stroke that she was applying on me.

15 minutes in, the oil came on and she started massaging me in earnest. And this is when the excitement truly began. Because she was so short, when she stood in front of me, near the head, to slide her hands down my back to my ass, her boobs were literally pushed and crushed on the top of my head. As is usual among the bigger breasted women, her bra was one of those without the steel wiring cups, just the lacy material so that they don’t feel constricted. so I could feel the entirety of her breasts against my head, and as she pushed further down my back, the breasts partly going down the sides of my head to my ears. Those of you who have had this experience will know what I’m taking about. It’s like 胸推,with clothes on. Heavenly.

I lay there in semi-ecstasy with my cock now straining painfully underneath me, and I didn’t even notice she had switched positions until I suddenly felt two smooth Lycra thighs pressed against my left elbow. Oh. my. God.
Old 10-06-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

She had moved to the side and again, because she was so short, the bed actually reached up pretty high towards her pussy region. While she parted her legs to get a good position to do my back, my elbow was essentially clamped between her two thighs... and her pussy. If this was a dream, I would continue by saying she was not wearing pantries. But reality check. I could distinctly feel fabric underneath her Lycra covered mound. But the ‘cheap thrill’ feel was now just saturating me. And I swear my head was spinning and my cock was threatening to punch a hole through the bed. This continued for a while until she started moving down to my thighs, which ended the body contact.

It seemed bloody ironic that I wanted her to continue doing my back and stop massaging my thighs!! Lol.

A good 20 minutes of my thighs calmed me down a bit and my cock returned to its normal state. Honestly I was thankful. This was a legit joint and a lot of the receps and masseuses knew me. The last thing I wanted was to have gossip flying around the place that I was a chee ko pek!

When the time came to turn around, I took the opportunity to quickly adjust my briefs so that my cock was nicely tucked back in (it had basically found it ways out the right side front opening when I was erected).

Fully calmed down now, I didn’t realize that this was actually when the real fun would begin.

You would remember that I said I am big-sized. And massage beds are usually narrow. So when I’m lying face up, my hands are usually quite close the edges of the bed and I would just hold on the edge so that they don’t slip down if I fall asleep (anyone has this habit?). So when she positioned herself beside the bed and started rubbing my thighs from top to down (from upper thigh to knee to calf), I think you guys can pretty much guess what happened....

Her heavenly Lycra encased thighs and mound kept brushing against the back and sides of palm, which was clutching the side of the massage bed. Good lord this was insane! My cock uncrontollably sprung to attention and strained against the briefs and stood out awkwardly underneath the towel. I swear she must have notice it but I couldn’t see a reaction from her, and she continued working hard to give my thighs a good rundown. At this point, little head took over big head and I began extending my knuckles and thumb but by bit. So that the contact with her thighs and pussy became more pronounced. I was actually terrified that she would tell me off but again, there was no reaction from her
Old 11-06-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 21
xlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of light

Nice post, just ups you
Old 11-06-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
forgotoldnick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Accomplished writer, good lunch time read!
Old 11-06-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Feeling emboldened, I began extending my fingers and thumb even more, so that as she moved, I was essentially “cupping” her pussy with my thumb and index and middle fingers. I closed my eyes slightly to pretend I was sleeping, just In case she got angry or accused me of molest. But after 5-10 seconds, I still got no response from her. Bingo!

Bu then though she was almost done with the right side and moved to the other side of the bed And started doing the same rub down on my left thigh. I can tell you I wasted no time in getting my left hand to mimic the actions of my right hand and the rubbing and cupping motion continued on this side, with my cock now absolutely engorged and throbbing painfully.

Imagine my shock, and pleasant surprise, when after a few minutes cupping and stroking her on this side, I started feeling moisture! She was getting wet, and I could hear her breathing getting very heavy, with occasional grunting or coughing (i think to stop herself from moaning)

Her pussy got so wet that by the end of the massage (15-20minutes later), my left hand was wet! Throughout all this time, my eyes were semi-closed as I was pretending to be sleeping. And I was told the massage had ended when she bent down close to my head and whispered. “老板, 按完了”。

I opened my eyes and felt the wetness between my fingers. Fucking hell. It’s amazing what levels of thrill can be attained when two people can play along at pretending the entire way. Feeling cheeky, I looked at her and said “ 你刚才很湿”。

She shyly giggled and slapped me on my arm before looking away. “你很坏!你装睡! 我这是正常的反应好吗?”

I also laughed and I quickly asked her for her WeChat contact, which I promptly added onto my phone. I also asked about the package promotion (buy 10 hours get 2 free) and said I can put it down as her sales. She happily thanked me and I quickly changed and left, afraid to let the recep see my flushed face.

Getting into my car, I immediately texted her “刚才很舒服,希望你也很舒服。你平时什么时候休息?几点下班呀”

This was a good thing and I knew I had to act quickly before she got away!

(End of PART 1)
Old 11-06-2019, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
More pls
Thk u
Old 11-06-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
robzom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Recounting Good Times at Legit Massage Place

waiting for part 2 !!
Old 12-06-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
maxdr21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good quality reads, can’t wait for part 2.
Old 12-06-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

think should move to adult discussion about sex lah lol
Old 14-06-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

super detailed full report from TS, one of the best so far lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pings View Post
Feeling emboldened, I began extending my fingers and thumb even more, so that as she moved, I was essentially “cupping” her pussy with my thumb and index and middle fingers. I closed my eyes slightly to pretend I was sleeping, just In case she got angry or accused me of molest. But after 5-10 seconds, I still got no response from her. Bingo!

Bu then though she was almost done with the right side and moved to the other side of the bed And started doing the same rub down on my left thigh. I can tell you I wasted no time in getting my left hand to mimic the actions of my right hand and the rubbing and cupping motion continued on this side, with my cock now absolutely engorged and throbbing painfully.

Imagine my shock, and pleasant surprise, when after a few minutes cupping and stroking her on this side, I started feeling moisture! She was getting wet, and I could hear her breathing getting very heavy, with occasional grunting or coughing (i think to stop herself from moaning)

Her pussy got so wet that by the end of the massage (15-20minutes later), my left hand was wet! Throughout all this time, my eyes were semi-closed as I was pretending to be sleeping. And I was told the massage had ended when she bent down close to my head and whispered. “老板, 按完了”。

I opened my eyes and felt the wetness between my fingers. Fucking hell. It’s amazing what levels of thrill can be attained when two people can play along at pretending the entire way. Feeling cheeky, I looked at her and said “ 你刚才很湿”。

She shyly giggled and slapped me on my arm before looking away. “你很坏!你装睡! 我这是正常的反应好吗?”

I also laughed and I quickly asked her for her WeChat contact, which I promptly added onto my phone. I also asked about the package promotion (buy 10 hours get 2 free) and said I can put it down as her sales. She happily thanked me and I quickly changed and left, afraid to let the recep see my flushed face.

Getting into my car, I immediately texted her “刚才很舒服,希望你也很舒服。你平时什么时候休息?几点下班呀”

This was a good thing and I knew I had to act quickly before she got away!

(End of PART 1)
Old 14-06-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Nice experience and thanks for sharing bro. Keep them coming and keen to know her response to your WeChat msg.

Cheers
Old 19-06-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 16
dhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TS for such a detail erotic report. I want to be there. Waiting for your continue story.
Old 19-06-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1962 / Power: 11
javl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant future

cool story bro
Old 20-06-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

I wouldn’t say it’s impossible? I’ve touched a few ml this way. But certainly not to the point they become wet. But it’s a good way to “molest” them. Haha. And it starts the ball rolling abt hj or not. Don’t be rough. And gently fondle around the area and it might lead to gq。if she move away. Then it’s not meant to be

你不主动, 你们就没有故事。
Hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1