The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jammyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage in KL

for my christmas and new year celebration in KL , non of my day stop looking for outcall in kl , of coz im look back my regular outcall, to my impression , there are 2 girls up to my liking , name are TINA & another one is CINDY , very good service and chit chat with them,what a like was not only they provided good quality massage but also quite stunning service offered by them ( not too detail, you may try your own)...

As been told there are some new arrival , not to forget to share their booking hot line +6011 2717 8187 . Enjoy guys, happy new year to all.
Old 31-01-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kayseedee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Massage in KL

Warning! Jurassic Park. This place is called "Ya K*ng ge", above a hair dresser place at OUG market.

Just left the place and triggered me to write this post after not posting for so many years and not going to MPs for so long.

Met this ML on WeChat. Looks nothing like the profile picture. Went to the MP, saw the bad condition, but since I sent all the way, I thought I'll just get a massage. During the massage, she kept trying to convince me for the extra service. The place is run down, and I felt dirty just lying there. Don't think they change the towel. Shit, need a shower immediately after this. The rest of the PRC were all fugly, sitting around smoking and the place stinks. I think I was the only customer.

The massage was 1hr for RM50. I told her I don't want service and she can just do 30 mins and get some rest, and I'll tip her a bit.

Name: Yuan Yuan (PRC)
Place: Dirty, run down
Body: mid-large
Face: 4/10
Massage: 4/10
Batin: Refused RM100
FJ: No
Roam: Didn't ask
Damage: RM50 (Tip: RM20)
WIR: Never

After I left, she message me and said I didn't tip. I told her I gave her RM20. Then she replied saying minimum was RM100 and she gave up a customer for me. Hell, I should get paid for her to touch me in the first place.
Old 02-02-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

blackshark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayseedee View Post
Warning! Jurassic Park. This place is called "Ya K*ng ge", above a hair dresser place at OUG market.

Just left the place and triggered me to write this post after not posting for so many years and not going to MPs for so long.

Met this ML on WeChat. Looks nothing like the profile picture. Went to the MP, saw the bad condition, but since I sent all the way, I thought I'll just get a massage. During the massage, she kept trying to convince me for the extra service. The place is run down, and I felt dirty just lying there. Don't think they change the towel. Shit, need a shower immediately after this. The rest of the PRC were all fugly, sitting around smoking and the place stinks. I think I was the only customer.

The massage was 1hr for RM50. I told her I don't want service and she can just do 30 mins and get some rest, and I'll tip her a bit.

Name: Yuan Yuan (PRC)
Place: Dirty, run down
Body: mid-large
Face: 4/10
Massage: 4/10
Batin: Refused RM100
FJ: No
Roam: Didn't ask
Damage: RM50 (Tip: RM20)
WIR: Never

After I left, she message me and said I didn't tip. I told her I gave her RM20. Then she replied saying minimum was RM100 and she gave up a customer for me. Hell, I should get paid for her to touch me in the first place.

SCARY SIAH.....
Old 04-02-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

kayseedee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackshark View Post
SCARY SIAH.....
Ya man. Came out of a horror show. Think I will stay home for a while. Phobia now.
Old 11-03-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 18
axchaos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by clubnite View Post
Just had a nice session with Comfort 4 you girl Eva.
Package from Comfort is now at rm300 for 2hr massage, rm330 with HJ, rm380 if add some tantric. Reject fee rm30

Choose the rm380.. Massage was nothing to shout about, average., tantric also rubba rubba here n there. But at that point been touch n stroking each other that macam no return. So girl offer fj lor.

Guaranteed her that she will cum before me. Deed done and total an awesome fj as she cum before me.

Bro, can pm how much is the extra FJ
Old 26-03-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by clubnite View Post
Just had a nice session with Comfort 4 you girl Eva.
Package from Comfort is now at rm300 for 2hr massage, rm330 with HJ, rm380 if add some tantric. Reject fee rm30

Choose the rm380.. Massage was nothing to shout about, average., tantric also rubba rubba here n there. But at that point been touch n stroking each other that macam no return. So girl offer fj lor.

Guaranteed her that she will cum before me. Deed done and total an awesome fj as she cum before me.
Can pm me how much for the additional fj total dmg
Old 26-03-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sorry double post lag
Old 27-03-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragongoldmy View Post
pls try tantric massage with sean in kl....
Sean was the original tantric massage. My first many years ago and many times over the years.

Bro Sean - I may be in KL soon, got any girls to recommend? You used to have an Eva too, she was great, I miss her.

Wendy tells me she was trained by a Balinese tantric master. But already too many times with Wendy and Budi. Looking for other recommendations.

I think more people starting this kind of outcall business model as MACC clamping down on those MIB that used to protect the MPs. So they go online and go underground.
Old 28-03-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster

Can someone pm me Sean tantric massage contact pls
Old 28-03-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by erobaka View Post
Can someone pm me Sean tantric massage contact pls
Sean's number is in this thread. Don't be lazy. Look for it. Scroll back.
Old 28-04-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster (M)

thihahtut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone can recommend massage parlor with special service setapak/wangsa maju area?
Old 21-05-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
JZZZ is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Guys

I remember there is one very popular SPA just at Times Square area.

Just can't remember the name and how to get there, any body know the SPA?

Thanks
Old 24-05-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

jemzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thihahtut View Post
anyone can recommend massage parlor with special service setapak/wangsa maju area?
Try the one above Secret Recipe Taman Melati Utama. Not much choice but good enough for a release
Old 28-06-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pretty1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, I went through this thread back to the postings from 2007 and still couldn’t find Sean’s contact details for tantric massage. Google search also didn’t help at all. Can somebody please pm to me? Much much appreciated.
Old 30-06-2019, 02:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
rnlani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragongoldmy View Post
pls try tantric massage with sean in kl....

Bro, may i know this place. I want to try tantric massage too.

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1