The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaboyz View Post
Damage for g66??
$60/ 20 mins or $80/ 30 mins of sexperience 😋🤗
Old 17-04-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3002 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L8 h66e

Anyone going later on ? Can pm me
Old 17-04-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

66 is worth the quickie. Paid $80 for 30mins and had some good hardcore fun.

Frenching, BBBJ and this babe is a real good rider.

I challenged her to make me cum when she is in top.

She lost the first round. I pumped her hard in many positions.

And she finished me in her second round of riding, isolated my legs down the straight and just kept riding that hard cock, shiok
Old 18-04-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Talking Re: L8 h66e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post

And she finished me in her second round of riding, isolated my legs down the straight and just kept riding that hard cock, shiok
You are good bro..when she cowgirled me she always used her pussy muscle to grip my dick head and gave a damn
shiok tightness sensation . Usually finished me before I finished reciting the alphabet .
She is one of those WLs who truly enjoy sex. I love it during foreplay when she sucked her own nips and stretched out
her legs expecting you to lick her pussy.
Good for bros who enjoy JAV sex with a tall and busty babe who looks abit like Julia.

Last edited by charger; 18-04-2019 at 01:07 PM.
Old 21-04-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

yesterday first foray into this house. all ladies working except 28 . lazy wait so just take lor. service sop and neh neh i think firm b (feels fake though). got a so so cat bath but got to paint her. she took me in via cowgirl and flex her pussy muscle and i could feel the contraction. finished her in missionary. will try next time to try to ang pais
Old 23-04-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 9
rrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quick FR for today 11.30am bonk, had a meeting nearby decided to go for a quick release.

L8H66e, G77

OKT told me new girl, G77, so I decided to try. Have RTF G66 past 3 times, this time she saw me and gave me a pissed off look..haha

Look:7/10, got a mole between her eyes.
Tits: B cups, none black nipples.
Stomach abit crumpled like given birth before.

GFE was 6/10, nothing special.

Cat$80, i think not worth it.
Old 28-04-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Smile Re: L8 h66e

Just visited my fav GL house for a quickie . There were 7 WLs , 5 were regulars and 2 new. Okt kept pushing the 2 new WLs so to eng siew him I took the better looking one. Here' a quick FR.

G32
Look:6/10 pleasant look with hair tied up
Hgt: 1.6 there about
Tits: 5/10 small ..likely B- cup
Body: 6/10 a bit on the bak Chye type
Butt:6/10 quite round and fleshy
Bj: 7/10 with a lot of thrust and patience
French:0/10 no kisses either
Fj: 7/10 what she lacks in other depts she made up with effort. Did her best to please even after I changed some positions. Can kiss and play with her tits, can 69, can touch and rabble her wet hole she never complained .Very patient.
Gfe: 7/10 as it's her 2nd day her lack of experience showed however she was very patient. After we finished laid beside me and chat. Later after my bath she took a towel and help me to dry up.
Overall 8/10 she is really trying her best to please me and even gave me a breast hug before I left.
Rtf...not likely

The other WL is G36 ...IMO it will be very challenging for her to compete.
As I was walking out I saw another new WL G13 whom the okt said is the 3rd new girl. This one looks pretty good 7.5/10 in look dept and is slim with long sexy legs. My next target.
Old 28-04-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post

How come this house so expensive?
Old 28-04-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrudder View Post
PRC not Thai. 80/30 is already pretty okay when usually classic PRC price is 150/1 no exceptions.
Old 29-04-2019, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
Stormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrudder View Post
PRC.
red tag $60, yellow tag $80
Old 29-04-2019, 01:57 AM
Samster

Stormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Just visited my fav GL house for a quickie . There were 7 WLs , 5 were regulars and 2 new. Okt kept pushing the 2 new WLs so to eng siew him I took the better looking one. Here' a quick FR.

G32
Look:6/10 pleasant look with hair tied up
Hgt: 1.6 there about
Tits: 5/10 small ..likely B- cup
Body: 6/10 a bit on the bak Chye type
Butt:6/10 quite round and fleshy
Bj: 7/10 with a lot of thrust and patience
French:0/10 no kisses either
Fj: 7/10 what she lacks in other depts she made up with effort. Did her best to please even after I changed some positions. Can kiss and play with her tits, can 69, can touch and rabble her wet hole she never complained .Very patient.
Gfe: 7/10 as it's her 2nd day her lack of experience showed however she was very patient. After we finished laid beside me and chat. Later after my bath she took a towel and help me to dry up.
Overall 8/10 she is really trying her best to please me and even gave me a breast hug before I left.
Rtf...not likely

The other WL is G36 ...IMO it will be very challenging for her to compete.
As I was walking out I saw another new WL G13 whom the okt said is the 3rd new girl. This one looks pretty good 7.5/10 in look dept and is slim with long sexy legs. My next target.
All the new veggies red tags or yellow tags?
Old 29-04-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormz View Post
All the new veggies red tags or yellow tags?
G32 and G36 are red tags as for G13 i didnt see tag col but should be yellow cus she's a Syt and chio. Check out her pic on the wall.
Old 29-04-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Yesterday went abt 330 full hse with 3 bros waiting at holding area for firing range. No chance try 66
Old 30-04-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
G32 and G36 are red tags as for G13 i didnt see tag col but should be yellow cus she's a Syt and chio. Check out her pic on the wall.
yep...shes cat$80 syt...nice boobs
Old 04-05-2019, 02:25 AM
Samster

Saw a new tender white pudding at L8H66E

L8H66E G13
Face: 7.5/10 Not exactly chio imo, but definitely still pretty, more towards SYT
Body: 9/10 1.60m thereabouts, slim, fair smooth tender milk pudding from head till toe, can see a bit of veins at the neh neh and thighs (just nice fairness!)
Boobs: 9/10 Nice full B cup, all natural with light reddish nipples for you to suckle on
Foreplay: 8/10 Not bad for trying, as she rubba rubba me during shower when both of us covered in soap
CBJ: 7/10 -1pt for no lick balls, -1pt for no seductive eye contact, -1pt for no special tongue skills on the shaft
Attitude: 9/10 Bubbly character
Frenching: She say cannot, not even light pecks
Pussy: 9/10 all shaven except for a small cute triangle, can paint for a bit (all good), nice and tight also
FJ: 8/10 accommodating
Massage: 0/10 Dun have even though there was time to spare (oh well, she's new...)
GFE: 5/10 Dun feel like GF, feel like a FB, no love, just happy fun sex
Overall service: 7.5/10
Dmg: 80
RTF: maybe

Additional points to note:
1) nice long slim fingers and toes (sometimes a girl very chio but fingers and toes not nice one...)
2) nice pedicured (for all bros with foot fetishes go!)
3) definitely a chio neighbour daughter type that you wish to bang everytime you see her in that same lift
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1