The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
keroro388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treaty View Post
I have visit the shop 4 times and experienced 3 masseuse.
1 was super chatty and I do not like it. I like quiet and get rest.
Another one was good - gave good jg + hj
I agree with you that the ladies there give consistently good quality massage.
I once was there and there was a congregation of Thai ladies. All are not young and some look like train wreck to me. I was like praying that none of them will do me. Thankfully none did. Surely not a place for those seeking young ladies.
Care to share CTC?
Old 19-06-2019, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 12
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Anyone know this spa and tried the 2 ladies before in photo 1-4?

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singa...sage-beautiful
Old 21-06-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1476 / Power: 7
Kid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud of

Tried one of it at Upper Paya Lebar. Very pretty girls and most of them provide good tuina skills. Tried the oil massage and it was very good.
A recent girl from Msia came. Big wow i must say, certified masseur and very fit and toned body. Opt for FJ immediately and she treated me with strong massage, not the piano type.
If you like, upz me and pm me to exchange locations.
Old 21-06-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!
There is pretty ones along that stretch?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid1214 View Post
Tried one of it at Upper Paya Lebar. Very pretty girls and most of them provide good tuina skills. Tried the oil massage and it was very good.
A recent girl from Msia came. Big wow i must say, certified masseur and very fit and toned body. Opt for FJ immediately and she treated me with strong massage, not the piano type.
If you like, upz me and pm me to exchange locations.
Old 21-06-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MokkaXD View Post
photos look nap shot but actual person dunno liao
Old 03-07-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1476 / Power: 7
Kid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud ofKid1214 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MokkaXD View Post
Yeap. Found one really not bad.
For massage lovers their skill also very good. Rarely you get with FJ services.
Old 04-07-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid1214 View Post
Yeap. Found one really not bad.
For massage lovers their skill also very good. Rarely you get with FJ services.
Mind share
Old 04-07-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 17
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried the Thai massage " touch for Asia " ?
Old 04-07-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 10
proloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproloner is a living Saint! - you won't find better

just tried the T*** C*** SPA along upper paya lebar..

Was usher to the room and took a quick shower.. came in the girl and man it was my type of poison...

she say she is only here for 1/2 month and was from inner Mongolia. very pretty and the massage was so so.. pop the question and i cannot take it and decide to go for full.. no regrets and i must say i cant stop thinking about her.

anyone one tried others from this spa? can PM and share details?
Old 05-07-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by proloner View Post

Was usher to the room and took a quick shower.. came in the girl and man it was my type of poison...

she say she is only here for 1/2 month and was from inner Mongolia. very pretty and the massage was so so.. pop the question and i cannot take it and decide to go for full.. no regrets and i must say i cant stop thinking about her.

Bro. That SHOP was Great.
I was there at T*** C*** SPA on Monday too to have my full course session with L*S*. Never regret it when I am standing by the edge of the massage bed and ramming L like the energizer rabbit who cannot stop.

Can't help it BUT to control & hold for a longer time before explosion shoot out, as L will be going back soon on 9th July.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 05-07-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi bro can let me know dmg ?

earlier this year i went and tio one not much feel. the massage was all right only was nice until i rejected add-on (50/80) face turn black and piss me off. Never went back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by proloner View Post

Old 05-07-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
I was there at T*** C*** SPA on Monday too to have my full course session with L*S*. Never regret it when I am standing by the edge of the massage bed and ramming L like the energizer rabbit who cannot stop.

Can't help it BUT to control & hold for a longer time before explosion shoot out, as L will be going back soon on 9th July.
L was previously from city area before she moved to TCS. Yea, her gfe was great, chio syt. Didn't know she was going back but damage there a bit slightly high imo.
Old 05-07-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
AHSPERM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros , Don’t go ever to the one with pink sign board ( next to the blue signboard ), u will regret .

Bad service and Con shop, opt for 50 dollar Pcc , keep up sell 80 dollar bm . I rejected nicely , give me Attitude.
Old 07-07-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
zeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to all

E and XX are my current go to at TCS if you want chio and good service.
Old 07-07-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post

What is the damage here ? So that we can make an informed decision before going...If not reject gq later kena black face
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1