The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 15-04-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

http://sgdragonlady.com/shasha/

Pic look seductive MILF ... wonder if it true ?
Price budget good
Any bro tried n any commend ?

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 15-04-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
smartbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
http://sgdragonlady.com/shasha/

Pic look seductive MILF ... wonder if it true ?
Price budget good
Any bro tried n any commend ?
PS photo. becareful..
Old 15-04-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si Qin/ Wendy

Hi Bros,

Something weird seems to be going on. Recently, "fairly new girls" keep "diappearing" for example the one below:

She just touch down last week but are already not contactable this week. There are many more like that recently like the one below only 3 days old:

Any idea what happened?

Last edited by snrlee; 15-04-2017 at 11:46 PM.
Old 16-04-2017, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
kryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkryptonite123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fellow samsters,

Just came back her place. Fucking hell, this has to go down as one of my worst bonks in recent times.

Agreed on 80/1/1 and set off for rendezous. I don't know abt you guys, but I think 100/2/1 is a ploy. These FLs bank on most guys being only able to do a shot in an hr. It takes way more effort to make a guy cum a second time in under an hr than in 1.5 hr. You think they're so stupid to do $50 per shot for 2 shots in an hr? If you ask me, you either go for $80/1/1, or $100/1/1 for a better quality girl.

First, her pics are highly deceiving. She's very fat in person, and doesn't look half as gd as the pics - much older. The pic suggests someone in her late twenties; the real person however looks like in her late thirties. I've been chionging for some time; should have smelled a rat when all her pics are half-body.

Second, two people are sharing the studio apartment. Imagine doing your deed in the room, and you can hear the lady outside watching video on her tablet. I don't know for you, but this lack of privacy is a big negative for me.

Third, while I could get hard with BBBJ (gotta admit her BBBJ skills are quite good), I went soft when I got on top and it's time to FJ (you should able to guess why). She was even wondering why.

Seeing that I was not going to get hard, she suggested HJ. I asked for CIM. She said +$20 more. I agreed. So she started to BBBJ again, and subsequently alternated between HJ and BBBJ. When I eventually ejaculated, she pulled away. It was not CIM, but HJ. Nvm, I kept quiet. Rested for a short while, dressed up shortly, and prepared to leave.

Here is the part which made me fucking pissed. Before I left, she asked where's her $20.

I: 没口爆。
She: 哪里没有口爆?
I: 没射在嘴里。
She: 口爆都射在外面的。

WHAT???? CIM = Cum In Mouth. What has she been smoking?

I unlocked the door and left. No, I didn't give her another $20.

Damn, I need a good bonk to put behind this bad bonk = need to spend more $.
Old 16-04-2017, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 10
RealTalk is one of the Best!RealTalk is one of the Best!RealTalk is one of the Best!

I think the best would be those with selfie videos. Sometimes abit deceiving, say E cup but go liao see ish don't look like E cup Look like at most C But I chin cai, as long service good look quite chio I am okay with it.
Old 17-04-2017, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptonite123 View Post

Fellow samsters,

Just came back her place. Fucking hell, this has to go down as one of my worst bonks in recent times.

Agreed on 80/1/1 and set off for rendezous. I don't know abt you guys, but I think 100/2/1 is a ploy. These FLs bank on most guys being only able to do a shot in an hr. It takes way more effort to make a guy cum a second time in under an hr than in 1.5 hr. You think they're so stupid to do $50 per shot for 2 shots in an hr? If you ask me, you either go for $80/1/1, or $100/1/1 for a better quality girl.

First, her pics are highly deceiving. She's very fat in person, and doesn't look half as gd as the pics - much older. The pic suggests someone in her late twenties; the real person however looks like in her late thirties. I've been chionging for some time; should have smelled a rat when all her pics are half-body.

Second, two people are sharing the studio apartment. Imagine doing your deed in the room, and you can hear the lady outside watching video on her tablet. I don't know for you, but this lack of privacy is a big negative for me.

Third, while I could get hard with BBBJ (gotta admit her BBBJ skills are quite good), I went soft when I got on top and it's time to FJ (you should able to guess why). She was even wondering why.

Seeing that I was not going to get hard, she suggested HJ. I asked for CIM. She said +$20 more. I agreed. So she started to BBBJ again, and subsequently alternated between HJ and BBBJ. When I eventually ejaculated, she pulled away. It was not CIM, but HJ. Nvm, I kept quiet. Rested for a short while, dressed up shortly, and prepared to leave.

Here is the part which made me fucking pissed. Before I left, she asked where's her $20.

I: 没口爆。
She: 哪里没有口爆?
I: 没射在嘴里。
She: 口爆都射在外面的。

WHAT???? CIM = Cum In Mouth. What has she been smoking?

I unlocked the door and left. No, I didn't give her another $20.

Damn, I need a good bonk to put behind this bad bonk = need to spend more $.
yikes ... that's a terrible experience ... sigh ... better luck next time ...
Old 17-04-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Hi Bros,

Something weird seems to be going on. Recently, "fairly new girls" keep "diappearing" for example the one below:

Any idea what happened?
A lot of the current white card holder are actually spy for AV.
They sold their own sisters, especially the pretty ones.
Old 17-04-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
smartbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pretty ones are 150-170 but some sub standard look also dare to put 170. lol...
Old 18-04-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartbonk View Post
Pretty ones are 150-170 but some sub standard look also dare to put 170. lol...
Nowadays every girl also think they are pretty as Fan Bingbing. Thanks to the selfie apps for building up them such an unrealistic self-confidence. LOL...
Old 18-04-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3575 / Power: 12
Paradisal has a reputation beyond reputeParadisal has a reputation beyond reputeParadisal has a reputation beyond reputeParadisal has a reputation beyond reputeParadisal has a reputation beyond reputeParadisal has a reputation beyond reputeParadisal has a reputation beyond reputeParadisal has a reputation beyond reputeParadisal has a reputation beyond reputeParadisal has a reputation beyond reputeParadisal has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone happened to try either of them, Lin Lin or Honey?

Thanks.

Waiting for Return List
FitPartner, giantlittle10, AndyCock, memorablez, sleepy80

Return List
No New Post - Timely Rain, wohaha96

Updated on 25-04-2024
Old 19-04-2017, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradisal View Post
Anyone happened to try either of them, Lin Lin or Honey?

Thanks.
Aiyo bro dum b lazy just right click on her photo n search google for image u will get the ans

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 19-04-2017, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3575 / Power: 12
Paradisal has a reputation beyond reputeParadisal has a reputation beyond reputeParadisal has a reputation beyond reputeParadisal has a reputation beyond reputeParadisal has a reputation beyond reputeParadisal has a reputation beyond reputeParadisal has a reputation beyond reputeParadisal has a reputation beyond reputeParadisal has a reputation beyond reputeParadisal has a reputation beyond reputeParadisal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Aiyo bro dum b lazy just right click on her photo n search google for image u will get the ans
Thank you bro.
Old 19-04-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
signalz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://2016sg.com/index.php?girl_id=152

I normally don't provide FR, but I think once in a while have to give back to the community here.

I tried the above lady on Monday during my lunch time, below is my honest FR.

Look: exactly same as the photos
Body: petite with B boobs
Location: B*d*k (I'm surprised it's around this location, not simpang)

My experience: I shower myself, no simple massage, cannot lick, cannot kiss. When i tried talking to her, she sometime no reply while looking at her hp.

I did received BBBJ for around 1 minute thou...

I got in and out the flat within 30 minutes or less...

The location is very risky, as it's not in private apartment/house. And I did advised her about it...
Old 20-04-2017, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
Laglag is one of the Best!Laglag is one of the Best!Laglag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by signalz View Post
http://2016sg.com/index.php?girl_id=152

I normally don't provide FR, but I think once in a while have to give back to the community here.

I tried the above lady on Monday during my lunch time, below is my honest FR.

Look: exactly same as the photos
Body: petite with B boobs
Location: B*d*k (I'm surprised it's around this location, not simpang)

My experience: I shower myself, no simple massage, cannot lick, cannot kiss. When i tried talking to her, she sometime no reply while looking at her hp.

I did received BBBJ for around 1 minute thou...

I got in and out the flat within 30 minutes or less...

The location is very risky, as it's not in private apartment/house. And I did advised her about it...
Thanks for your FR. Sorry to hear your experience.

But then, she already have quite a number of negative reviews.
Old 20-04-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
signalz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laglag View Post
Thanks for your FR. Sorry to hear your experience.

But then, she already have quite a number of negative reviews.
No sorry bro, it's my fault I didn't do enough research. Because I just found out she was listed in this thread before. Her location is really close to my work place, so did not hesitate and proceed to book with her...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1