The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TaurusVirgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question What's on your Sex bucket list?

Last edited by TaurusVirgo; 10-07-2023 at 09:38 AM. Reason: nothing much
Old 21-06-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Re: What's on your Sex bucket list?

How about joining the mile high club?
Old 21-06-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Last edited by TaurusVirgo; 10-07-2023 at 09:40 AM. Reason: nothing much
Old 21-06-2023, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Good topic

Done
Classroom, changing room, fucking at hotel window with a view, office desk
school toilet, staircase, swimming pool

Todo
Be a guest for a OF model and have my content posted online (no face of cos)
Gym
High mile club
Car
Old 22-06-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

The only thing left on my bucket list is to fuck a set of twins. Triplets would be better but they are impossible to find. I would love to fuck set of twins at the same time, and even better if they were into each other. Make it a threesome. And end up cumming on their faces. When I was cheonging in South America, came across this girl in Buenos Aires. Her sister was also a pros. But they don't fuck together and they are not twins.
Old 22-06-2023, 03:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 13
Suharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
The only thing left on my bucket list is to fuck a set of twins. Triplets would be better but they are impossible to find. I would love to fuck set of twins at the same time, and even better if they were into each other. Make it a threesome. And end up cumming on their faces. When I was cheonging in South America, came across this girl in Buenos Aires. Her sister was also a pros. But they don't fuck together and they are not twins.
Jangan tipu, you pondan, see your backposts already, people know you are a jealous singaporean gay man, looking for a boyfriend in this forum, already tell you many times this is not a gay forum

Stop pretending to be a hetrosexual man, when it is very clear you are jealous gay singaporean man looking for a boyfriend in this forum

If you want you can come to indo, and sell your backside near Jalan Jaksa in JK, got many "sisters" to help you integrate into your new profession
Old 22-06-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
Good topic

Done
Classroom, changing room, fucking at hotel window with a view, office desk
school toilet, staircase, swimming pool

Todo
Be a guest for a OF model and have my content posted online (no face of cos)
Gym
High mile club
Car
Too old to be doing it in classroom but that's always a list that never be fulfilled anymore. Office desk sounds good.
Old 22-06-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have one bucket list - to fuck with as many different nationalities as possible.

So far I have done over 30+ nationality and lost counted....

The quest for new ones are still on going too
Old 22-06-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 1
Fbtak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great question. Got hard thinking about what to answer.

For you and your partner, if don't want to consider 3P, then got a few ideas:

Consensual non-consensual. Go full on. Not half baked. Come up with a safe word and just go at it. If you're an open couple, this shouldn't be taboo. Also, a large majority of women do have rape fantasies. Just that they don't want it for real.

Remote vibrator. Get one of those vibrators and insert into your SO. Go out for shopping and lunch. Control the speed and intensity of the vibrator from a remote or your phone. Watch her squirm as she tries to contain herself in public.

Get her to go commando or just wear something super revealing. Go out in a train or bus and let the eyes of hungry guys feast on her. Who knows, her pics might even appear in the zhaogeng thread here. Go home and fk her knowing that of all the hundreds of guys ogling her, you're the only one that gets to be in her.

I've done none of the above but definitely have fantasized in some way about it.

Some of my own personal bucketlist items:

CNC role play as I mentioned above.

Sex with a MILF. 40s is the sweet spot for me.

Been lucky enuff to taste different cuisines all over the world. But sadly, I've never tasted our own local Malay dish. Any bros here got kangtao lemme know.

Sex with a DH. Some of the younger Myanmar DH not bad.

Sex in a public toilet. Nasty...
Old 24-06-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
keep a lookout at D1. once in a blue moon.
Old 24-06-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

My bucketlist:

Done
-cinema
-public toilet
-ex fb place (every single room, which includes kitchen and living room)
-slight SM

Wishlist (not paid service)
-vietnam ladies
-taiwan ladies
-anal
-full back tattoo ladies
-dom ladies
Old 24-06-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold
Interesting to know what are other bros bucket list. For me, excluding paid services:

Have a Miss Universe quality Indian FB
Straighten my curved dick
ONS with a colleague or vendor
Do a fair busy 18 year old girl (paid service also can)
Discreet relationship with neighbours in same block.
Fuck a 50 years and above gilf, preferably also neighbour, lol
Wax or IPL my dick and arse
Old 24-06-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 1
Fbtak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
Interesting to know what are other bros bucket list. For me, excluding paid services:

Have a Miss Universe quality Indian FB
Straighten my curved dick
ONS with a colleague or vendor
Do a fair busy 18 year old girl (paid service also can)
Discreet relationship with neighbours in same block.
Fuck a 50 years and above gilf, preferably also neighbour, lol
Wax or IPL my dick and arse
ONS with a vendor is also a fantasy of mine but given the potential implications to not only career but also to your life (in some cases, CPIB can be called in), i never made it a bucket list item I wanted to actively pursue.
Old 25-06-2023, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Hope to do it with a Jap, a Korean once more, a Hongkie, a genuine local Eurasian, have 2 days of sex, to do it in the aquarium hotel bathroom.
Old 25-06-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rizwano28 is Cool - loads of Potential

Wanna do orgy of fls, like in bangbus
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1