The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Great game last night.
1) We beat Spurs
2) We are above them in the table.

All about taking the chances in front of the goal. Snap finishes by Aubameyang, Lacazztte and Lucas.

Defense played well though Leno looks to be at fault for the first goal.
What's next..
An away game to Man U..
Old 03-12-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Great game last night.
1) We beat Spurs

All about taking the chances in front of the goal. Snap finishes by Aubameyang, Lacazztte and Lucas.

What's next..
An away game to Man U..
One of the most exciting matches of the season thus far bro!

Lucas Torreira take a bow, looks like you guys have finally found a worthy replacement for Patrick Veira!

Also respect to Unai Emery, his ability to make significant impact subs during matches is excellent!

With due respect to Wenger, if Arsene was still in charge I doubt Arsenal would have made that comeback in the second half.

Pity you'll are not prepared to meet Ramsey's wage demands though. He played an important role in your comeback yesterday. Perhaps we(Liverpool) can tempt him similar to the Ox
Old 04-12-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Great game last night.
1) We beat Spurs

What's next..
An away game to Man U..
Congrats to the gunners ....at this rate they r going, the red devils *whispering* seems to be easy meat for them unlike previous yrs when the reverse is true....sigh....wake up JM or out he shd go ...bad man management, the players dun seem keen to play for him now...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-12-2018, 09:12 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

A good game and a nice win against Tottemham.

Hope they maintain the current form and win against Man U.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 09-12-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! another game with goals only in the second half...

Fantatstic finish by Lucas - reminiscent of Gerd Muller and Mark hughes...
What a great buy??

Aubamayang must be kicking himself for the chances he missed...

Finally another injured central defender. Ouch.

But its another win ..
Sadly we seemed to be stuck at 5th no matter what we do???
Old 09-12-2018, 09:44 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Lucas Torreira and Leno is improving game by game and they are gelling out well as a team. So let hope they maintain their winning way.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 30-12-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool Beat Arsenal 5-1... Very disappointing games

As arsenal fans ,, this result is even worse than last season 4-0.

Arsenal, need to wake up ...

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 01-01-2019, 10:20 AM
Veteran Samster

I think they will really need to build up their defence.

Old 01-01-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I think they will really need to build up their defence.

They have not been helped by injuries – with Hector Bellerin, Rob Holding and Nacho Monreal all missing at Anfield – but they make basic errors and have become commonplace .

The January window may be the time Unai buys 1 or 2 replacements.

Cheers
Old 02-01-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

As always, Arsenal has "proved their worth " against the weak teams - beating Fulham.
At the same time, defense full of mistakes. If Fulham had better strikers, we would have been 0-2 down early on...

Unai needs to buy a few steady defenders and get rid of a few he has now.
Also would rather see him selling Ozil and keepinig Ramsey.

HNY
Old 02-01-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Give the gaffer some time, I feel he could stamp his mark in a season or two.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 02-01-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Give the gaffer some time, I feel he could stamp his mark in a season or two.

Pierre.
Bro, these days, the fans dont give the manager too much time...

Yesterday, he even had to explain to complaining fans why, when Fulham scored back one goal, he took out LAcazette and replaced with Ramsey..

Cheers
Old 03-01-2019, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, these days, the fans dont give the manager too much time...

Yesterday, he even had to explain to complaining fans why, when Fulham scored back one goal, he took out LAcazette and replaced with Ramsey..

Cheers
Time alone is not enough, bro.

Emery needs £££ and plenty of that to be successful. Unless Stan Kroenke gives him the £££ to buy the right players, Emery shall probably only be able to reach 5th or at best 4th.

Cup wins are more possible though, even EC, which may be the only way Arsenal are going to get back to playing CL football at the moment.

Kroenke buying out Usmanov's share in Arsenal was bad news for its fans because at least Usmanov looked like another potential Abramovich.

Usmanov appeared to be a real fan, regularly in attendance at the Emirates and has the £££ to buy top quality players, whereas I gather Kroenke rarely if ever attends Arsenal matches and worse still just sucks £££ off Arsenal's kitty back to the US.

As for the Lacazette issue, I can understand why some Arsenal fans were not happy when Lacazette was replaced, regardless of Ramsey scoring.

Emery seems to see Lacazette as more an impact sub player, which should not be the case based on his quality and what he provides on the pitch. Both he and Aubameyang appear to complement one another and hence should both be in the first XI, plus not substituted unless really necessary.

Finally, Arsenal should consider paying Ramsey £200k a week and sell Ozil(who is on £300+k a week) as notwithstanding Ozil's quality, he is a 'luxury' player which Arsenal do not require at the moment. Arsenal need strong consistent fighters now.
Old 03-01-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post

Finally, Arsenal should consider paying Ramsey £200k a week and sell Ozil(who is on £300+k a week) as notwithstanding Ozil's quality, he is a 'luxury' player which Arsenal do not require at the moment. Arsenal need strong consistent fighters now.
Bro Escobar, we are on the same track here... Sell Ozil and also a few defenders...
Use that to fund some good strong English defenders...Cahill seems unwanted..

Else they will be always 5th ot 6th..
Old 11-01-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

Well, the shit has hit the fan!!
I knew it was bad news when Kroenke bought over 100% of the shares.

Unai Emery has revealed Arsenal do not have any money to spend on permanent transfers in the January window, so any transfer activity will be limited to loan deals.

"We can't sign with payment for one player. We can only loan players. The club is working. The club is telling me each moment that different situations can happen for recruitment. But at the moment I don't have new news on that. I don't know now his [Suarez's] situation. But we can only sign on a loan and I know the club is working for the possibility of players who can help us with this condition."

What a joke?? Other clubs, even in the championship are spending money but our Arsenal has no money????
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1