The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2016, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The best bbbj you ever had - Share yours

The best BBBJ I had from a ML(whose name was requested not to be disclosed) who's one of the Ang Pai... think bros can find her previous threads in the local massage directory. too bad she's currently away and dunno when she will be back. I rated her best in my experiences considering boobs, looks and techniques and shiokness.

The suction, cute face and GFE is just so enjoyable. Been a few months since I had that and I'm still waiting for her return.

Last edited by YakunBoy; 02-06-2016 at 11:13 PM.
Old 12-05-2016, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 11
huojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post

Yeah.. she was a bit bbw, bit heavyset, scenario was about like this.

Miss her BBBJ and swallow but not the emotional roller coasters.
can describe how it went? the way she do it in detail heh
Old 12-05-2016, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Chanel, Trista's friend is just as good. Turbo bbbj haha
Old 13-05-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by huojiaming View Post
Alternating between fast gagging strokes and slow tongue tease type... for more than 30mins
Old 13-05-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by huojiaming View Post
click here to watch this ah lian

She blew something like that for damned long. Watch it you'll understand. Sibeh steam

Old 13-05-2016, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 15
aldof.hilter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraldof.hilter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraldof.hilter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My best one was with an FL. The first time was bj with cap, but when I rtf she was willing to do bbbj in 69 position. About 15 mins in 69, my didi inside her mouth and me painting her like no tomorrow.

Stop for a while since I almost cum, then followed by cowgirl, doggie, front thrust, and finally on top of her shooting my soldiers out. Manage to last about an hour plus with the help of half of the brown pill.

Still missing her now
3. Yinn (Thai) - 18
4. Ice (id malay) - 25

Happiness is a warm hairless young pussy
Nice to see, sweet to lick, tight to f***, warm to cum.

Old 13-05-2016, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

My best bbbj has yet to come.....

Seriously, I didn't want to put this down but I guess I just want to say how proud I am of my current gal (hope she is not a reader of this forum)

We actually knew each other for a long time and were great friends back then but did not contact much since she got married.....it was after she gotten separated that we hung out more and recently move in together....

I remember that night I was doing my report on my laptop when she squeeze herself in between my chair and desk (which sort of pushes my chair back from the desk quite a bit) to tell me she's cold and sleepy....then she kneel down and took my dick into her mouth....and keep it there till I cum after which she drank it all up....then she told me please love me, I'm already submitting to you on my kneels....I love you.

To be honest, the BBBJ wasn't that great, she didn't seem to be experienced, much later she told me that mine was the first CIM she had....although it was not the first bbbj she gave (mine was the 3rd kkj she had), but I guess that was most special I had.....although these days she often have my cum for breakfast.........well let's hope it last....
Old 13-05-2016, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post

Seriously, I didn't want to put this down but I guess I just want to say how proud I am of my current gal (hope she is not a reader of this forum)

We actually knew each other for a long time and were great friends back then but did not contact much since she got married.....it was after she gotten separated that we hung out more and recently move in together....

I remember that night I was doing my report on my laptop when she squeeze herself in between my chair and desk (which sort of pushes my chair back from the desk quite a bit) to tell me she's cold and sleepy....then she kneel down and took my dick into her mouth....and keep it there till I cum after which she drank it all up....then she told me please love me, I'm already submitting to you on my kneels....I love you.

To be honest, the BBBJ wasn't that great, she didn't seem to be experienced, much later she told me that mine was the first CIM she had....although it was not the first bbbj she gave (mine was the 3rd kkj she had), but I guess that was most special I had.....although these days she often have my cum for breakfast.........well let's hope it last....
Wah power this one, i think she already mind fucking u sucking your cock.
Old 13-05-2016, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:

LOL I got one such vid for your scenario..

Click here to Watch This Desk BJ

Old 15-05-2016, 06:37 PM
Samster

Today as I was getting dressed, she turned me around, pulled down the pants and started a bbbj then ended cim.

One of the fastest CIM ever
Old 20-05-2016, 12:10 PM
Samster

One of my favourite bbbj technique is when the girl plays with her saliva on your cockhead and drools on it, then when she moves away, the salaiva clings on to her lips and your cockhead, yes, watch it ---> Just like that!
Old 21-05-2016, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Today as I was getting dressed, she turned me around, pulled down the pants and started a bbbj then ended cim.

One of the fastest CIM ever
Fast cim bj quickie damn song
Old 21-05-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Fantastic! Good for you!

Quote:
Wah power this one, i think she already mind fucking u sucking your cock.
I agree. She gave you a mind-fuck after/while doing your dick-suck. As long as you enjoy it, that's all good.
Old 21-05-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

One of my favourite bbbj technique is when the girl plays with her saliva on your cockhead and drools on it, then when she moves away, the salaiva clings on to her lips and your cockhead, yes, watch it ---> Just like that!
Would be more exciting if she was playing with semen instead of saliva.
Old 22-05-2016, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Would be more exciting if she was playing with semen instead of saliva.
Play saliva first... then buildup to cum. Lagi more sexciting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1