The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 6
sexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ����Giselle���� Sweet & Lovely local 24 ����

Just ended with this hardworking lady, and writing this in the cab.

Opted for the 3rd package, booking process was easy, was an advanced booking, deposit required as usual but don't worry about it.

She has one fiesty, easy to break the ice personality. Hands down one of the best i ever had. Go for it, and you will know.

Look just like the GND, you won't give it a miss.

Cut it short, it been so long since I'm able to fire my soldiers twice, and she made it happen. No complaints, but she is more of a submissive type. Be nice, and you will enjoy your day.

PS: Will get you zhi char next time. 🤪🤣🤣
Old 11-09-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LadyisFair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cute bubbly girl. Her chatty personality will break the ice really fast.
The BBBJ skills is so good. It felt almost like a massage.
Please treat her well.
Old 16-09-2020, 07:43 AM
Samster (M)

Daydreamer2998 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree with the Bros’ reviews. I wasn’t 100% sure while contacting her to make the appointment... but immediately at meetup I am pleasantly surprised - Giselle is a bubbly, easy-to-talk-to young lady anything under the sun. Service is spontaneous, good and accommodating. Treat her well. Will definitely RTF.
Old 17-09-2020, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 14
hay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud of

I tried Giselle last week.

It was at central, like really central place

She knows, my appt almost got cancelled due to a misunderstanding but she was such a gem.

Service was good, loved the effort in BBJ. Her looks won't disappoint and I loved what she was wearing.

Great girl and value for money!
Old 25-09-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
blancmange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Leaving a quick FR for Giselle after enjoying time with her this morning.

My first booking since Feb and it was definitely worth the wait. I was her 2nd customer for the day and the location was great, though security is pretty tight.

As other reviews mentioned, Giselle is a lovely young lady who's easy to chat with. She enjoys a good time between the sheets so it never feels commercial. Very high GFE, sweet face, nice body (a little meatier but firm and nice to hug), not a time watcher.

Planning on RTF if and when I next get the chance. Thanks Giselle!
Old 27-09-2020, 04:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
Justicexleague is stuck in moderation for some time to come

This is rather a late FR.

Booked Giselle around 2 weeks back. A simple rating that I promised to give her.

Looks : 7 (more of gnd looks like a poly student)

Figure : 6 (petite but slightly meaty. Not those slender type.)

Bbbj : 7 (not that bad but can be improved)

Fj : 7.5 (this area nothing to shout about. It rather sop to rate too. Tried a few positions and surrendered.)

Overall : 7.5 (She's an accommodating and friendly but I guess she was tired from the way she communicated. Sorry that if I have made you tired if I did. Can see that you were in a rush after the deed.)

RTF : Not at the moment. Wanna try others first.

Disclaimer - Sorry that if you wonder who am I. I didn't provide my nick when I made a booking with you.
Old 30-09-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 17
ss_revup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterss_revup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This happened in mid-Sept.

After the location was revealed to me, i was excited as I had free parking at this place ! The room is not cheap even with current promotions and its really posh, bedsheets are smooth & clean. Awaited her instructions and linked up with her. Giselle was dressed in a smart casual OL outfit.

She has this classical receptionist look, not the hot seductive supermodel, but most SG guys will rate not bad. She is petite or rather fun sized. As she took off her mask, I frozed. She bears a very strong facial resemblance to my younger cousin, whom I would never even think of in a sexual way, as we are like bros/sis. This was a little psychological imbalance for me personally. But i proceeded.

She is more hokkien pai and converses at ease in chinese. Not quite yet at that ah lian stage though. Took the efforts to shower her guest cleanly & thoroughly. In the bed, it was quite interesting though. Chatted with her while in missionary mode, listening to her sexual preferences and wild fantasies. Feeling her pussy was snug & tight, pumping away was a real joy. Her warmth below had engulfed me. I had been deprived for a whole month.

Dear girl, some of those sexual ideas must never happen in real life, as much as we fantasize and let our minds run wild

You would find her thoughts fascinating. Have a chat with her to find out. The release was well worth the money spent.

But Im unsure if i will make a visit soon, keen to explore other choices. Overall, bros should give it a try.
Old 03-10-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
arenia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have booked Giselle twice within 2 weeks and each experience with her was never disappointing.
1st appointment was a last minute request which was late and suprised that she accepted it and provide the location to meet up.
Reached location and met up but was deny entry as the property does not have me registered as one of the guest, thought it will be a wasted trip but Giselle suggested another location to bonk during a smoking session. I agreed and we proceed to another location, booked a room successfully and proceed with our deed 😁
Once inside our room, we headed to shower and clean each other up, she gave a short blowjob while in the shower, cleaned dry and jump onto the bed with more blowjob and frenching as well on the catbath.
Next proceed with the bonking, with her pure and innocent moaning that keeps going on regardless which positions we are in.
Despite how hard I pumped her, couldn't released my load, she didn't gave up, ripped off my dom dom and continued to blow, lick and stimulate my shaft.
In the end, we decided to have a ciggie in the bathroom and upon finishing, get her to seated on the toilet bowl and I guided her head towards me to do another blow and hand job and she really does it with passion and strong GFE feels.
I finally ejaculated onto her pair of lovely boobs with the sperm flowing down to her shaved southern region and she, being a cheeky type, starts playing with my cum and commenting why is there so much of it?
2nd appointment was also kind of a last minute thing, this time managed to get into her room and she came down to fetch me by wearing only her dress and without he bra or panties.
As usual, after undressing, we proceed to shower and head onto the bed for our actions.
Didn't managed to cum this time round despite doing missionary and doggie which is he favourite and she complained to me that i shouldn't drink prior to our bonk, like a GF who whined that she is not getting enough for the night 🤭
Well since time was up, went to clean up and get dressed, but looking at her putting on her black long dress to her naked body is a sight to behold.
Giselle is really a good bonk.....
Old 14-10-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 6
Giselle is a splendid one to beholdGiselle is a splendid one to beholdGiselle is a splendid one to beholdGiselle is a splendid one to beholdGiselle is a splendid one to beholdGiselle is a splendid one to beholdGiselle is a splendid one to behold

Available from 2pm to 10pm
Whatsapp only to 85856778
Unable to receive any sms currently

Last edited by Giselle; 14-10-2020 at 03:32 PM.
Old 16-10-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster (A)

Giselle is a splendid one to beholdGiselle is a splendid one to beholdGiselle is a splendid one to beholdGiselle is a splendid one to beholdGiselle is a splendid one to beholdGiselle is a splendid one to beholdGiselle is a splendid one to behold

Available from 4.30pm to 10pm
Do not SMS as my number unable to receive any SMS currently
Old 21-10-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 4
VeryVeryHappy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I met her recently and would like to provide my opinion:

Looks : 9 ( She has a nice looking face and her skin is white and smooth. Yeap. She is one of the prettiest local FL).

Figure : 8 ( For me it is nice to hug and kiss her )

BJ : 9 ( She patiently providing long duration BJ which is very shiok )

Overall : 9 ( She's a friendly and high GFE girl who is hard working and accommodating to client's request. She is not a time-watcher and in fact i over-stayed inside her room)

RTF : Definitely.

Last edited by VeryVeryHappy; 22-10-2020 at 10:17 PM.
Old 22-10-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 14
hay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud of

2nd RTF with Giselle.

I had to choose Giselle again because foreplay matters to me a lot, especially bbj, and Giselle does it well. I am not sure how to explain. She does it in a mix sense of expert level with a touch of innocence which is a pure pleasure. Like, my tool is above average, she immediately took it in, went deep to hit the back of her throat, took it out, look at it like she is seeing a dick for first time, puts it back in and does deep throat and repeats. We changed position, I lie on the bed, she doing the deed away, sucking and deepthroating slowly taking her time at the same time swinging her legs as if she is eating ice-cream or candy.

When you have been chonging for long, the experience you get out of the session is what matters. At least for me. 5 years ago it was about who is young, who can bbj and fj. Now it's about how they do it and the pleasure you get out of it. Hey after all, you are paying for a service. I guess that this what most bros want. It is not about the high price, but for the high price the experience sucks. It is as good as fucking a dead fish. High price should be based on the service, not just age and body stats alone. Oh well, that's another topic altogether. To each his own.

I would still say, the two best FLs when it comes offering a good bbj experience are Alicia and Giselle.

Giselle is friendly and easy to break ice. Her cute tushi is a sight to behold. Too bad she was on cod red.

A really satisfying session. Thanks, Giselle.
Old 23-10-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster (A)

Available from 4.30pm to 11pm
Do Not SMS as my number unable to receive any SMS currently
Old 24-10-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster (A)

Available from 5pm to 10pm
Do not SMS as my number unable to receive any SMS
Old 26-10-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster (A)

Available from 8.30pm to 10.30pm
Do Not SMS as my number unable to receive any SMS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1