The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2184 / Power: 27
Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute
Hotwife & her ex-boss

Story told to me by her hubby. So this story will be written from the hubby point of view. Written as "I", the hubby is easier. Not me. As usual, read it with a pitch of salt!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hubby: When did it all happened?

Wife: Hm... during the interview, he said he needed someone younger but I convinced him to employ me instead!

H: Wow.. so how come he will take you in when he wanted a younger staff?

W: Coz during the interview, his eyes seemed to be looking all over me and since I wanted the job, I tried my best to make him wanted me instead of others.

H: Ok.. but how did you do it?

W: It was inside his storeroom cum office. Very messy place. At one corner with only a table. The interview was conducted with me siting directly facing him. So when I talked, he would look all over me, especially my legs.

H: What were you wearing on that day?

W: Just a normal t-shirt top and skirt.

H: Short skirt?

W: Not really very short but considered as short skirt too.

H: So he was trying to see whether you got zaogeng or not?

W: Yes, something like that..

H: So did he manage to see anything?

W: Hmm... I don't know... but maybe he did..

H: I'm sure he did! If not, why would he employ you?

W: Hehe... yes I think I did expose more than I should have. Maybe I wanted the job so much!

H: Why don't you now go and wear that same skirt and show me?

W: Ok.. sure

She went to put on her skirt and sat exactly like I was interviewing her that day.

H: Hm... if you close your legs, can't really see inside.

W: But I pretend to unintentionally opened my legs wide like this..

H: Oh... now I see it! I can see your panties clearly!

W: Yah lor. He kept looking down every now and then and I knew I got his attention. Coz he kept telling me to relax, blah blah... He even served me tea! How nice of him to do that.

H: Coz he wanted to see more of you, so he delayed and kept you there longer..

W: I would think so too.. And he even spill some tea on the carpet, which I think was intentional. So he quickly took a table cloth and bend down to wipe it. Needless to say, he look up my skirt while wiping.

H: And what did you do?

W: I just pretend to look up at the stocks stacking high up the ceiling. And so he more daring to stare directly inside my skirt. I show you now... like this!

H: Wow... like this can see a lot more.

W: Yah lor. I pretend that I was not aware and my legs went wider than normal. He took some time just to wipe a little spot of spill! So I quickly went to help him wipe too. I took the cloth from him and went on all four to wipe. And I realized he was squatting behind me, probably admiring the shape of my ass.. Can see? Like this

H: Hm... can see a bit of your panties from behind

W: Since is a tight skirt, it rides up easily when I widened my legs

H: And you widened it?

W: Hehe.. yes, like this

H: Oh my gosh! Sure he will steam! What type of panties were you wearing?

W: I'm sure too. You know I usually wear g-strings.. So the bottom half of my bum cheeks all exposed for him to see!

H: Wah.. You get me very anxious now!

W: Why... your kuku hard already har? You imaginating he looking at my ass now and you like it? There was more to tell you. You still wanna hear?

Last edited by Shaky; 29-05-2019 at 05:28 PM.
Old 29-05-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 13
decson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hotwife & her ex-boss

wow...damn steaming, please continue..
As soon i will perform interview clerk for new office and hope to get some great ideas.
Wish to hire some lady/milf as my clerk and FB..
Old 29-05-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
ChanFaYu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another steamy story, please continue bro
Old 29-05-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
AK47Rifle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanFaYu View Post
Another steamy story, please continue bro
Yes please do
Old 30-05-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Omg !! .. another notti teasing wifey spotted trying to tease n turn guys on for them by zaogeng... ...which guy won't fall for such temptations ......camping here to find out how much more notti she can get... hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 30-05-2019, 06:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

need to squeeze in for more space to pitch tent...
Old 30-05-2019, 08:00 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
need to squeeze in for more space to pitch tent...
Yah, it's getting hot in here too, my good fren ! ...if u don't mind squeezing, come, cum inside my tent and join me for tis TS's sexciting story ! ...good to see so many notti wifeys nowadays wanting to tease and flirt with us guys so much ...hehe

Old 30-05-2019, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 30-05-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Beardsley7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too!
Old 30-05-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
Russia2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please continue
Old 30-05-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2184 / Power: 27
Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute

H: Yes.. yes.. pls tell me more!! before my bird bird can't tahan and shoot liao!

W: When he told me company policy that all female staff here have to wear skirt and no pants, I already knew he will sure employ me.

H: Oh... no wonder why you everyday wear skirt to work! BTW, how many female staff there?

W: ... only me! Is a "one leg kick". All also me and he do one lah! Everything also I do for him!

H: Hmmm... everything? What you mean?

W: Oops... hehe.. Let me slowly tell you and you will understand better. As I told you before the company dealing in clothings and the stocks are stacked from bottom right up to ceiling. So mainly supplier will come to take stocks but walk in end user also have though not many. So every time when I need to stack up the stock on the upper shelf, I need to climb up the ladder. So he always very nice as he will carry the ladder and hold for me!

H: Oh... he so free har?

W: Sure he free. Coz got free zaogeng upskirt show mah!! When I on top of the ladder, he sure stare up my skirt! So everyday what panties I wear he also know! So everyday his cock must be also hard and steam!

H: wow... So you got wet or not?

W: Of coz wet lah! Knowing he was looking at my exposed bum, sure make me high also.. hehe

H: He never want meh??

W: Want what? This type of man where got no want one! But he quite gentleman and control as I did not give in to him! I only tease and lead him on! Then every time when I do the data updating on his computer, he so nice gave me shoulder massage from behind. Of coz I know he was looking down my blouse. So sometimes when I wear low cut top, sure he can see my nei nei.

H: Only massage shoulder?

W: In the beginning... yes. I got told him before I am a married woman! But one day, before I was about to do the data entry, I took off my bra to tease him more. Guessed he was happy like fuck! As usual, he will come from behind and started his massage. He even bend low, pretending to see the computer data but I know he was staring at my clear view nei nei. He must be wondering why today no wear bra one!

H: Wah, like that sure he will take advantage of you. Did he?

W: Well.... He then pretend to massage my back, the move to my side. When I did not reject him, his hands slowly blushing the side of my nei nei, pressing it harder and harder till my boobs being push together. He kept saying no worry that I will feel more relax after a hard day's work!

H: Wah... ok let me try massage you now... Like this?

W: Yes... correct! Then you know lah.. his hands got more daring and slowly moving to the front more and more till both his hands were like cupping my boobs.

H: Ok, I do the same... hm... your nipples stand already!!!

W: Of coz lah! Very sensitive one! When he kept pressing his whole palm round in circles on my boobs, my tits stand like crazy! He then moved to one side of me and kept leaning on my shoulder. His hard cock was kept touching my arms. He sibei song lah! He then took the liberty and slide one hand inside my top and played with my tits!

H: Wah.. like that so gone liao..

W: No.. with him as my boss, I control and never give him! Coz I wanted to hook hook him on, so he always be nice to me and teach me all the working tricks!

H: Wah.. you so clever...but he can tahan meh?

W: He everyday also go toilet and pcc after the whole day of teasing. He wanted but I reject him as I remind him I got husband one! So cannot. But that day, he kept pestering me. He even auto unzip his pants and show me his hard cock! And then he told me his brother need release after he so nice massage for me already!

H: Then so how?

Last edited by Shaky; 30-05-2019 at 07:56 PM.
Old 30-05-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by decson View Post
wow...damn steaming, please continue..
As soon i will perform interview clerk for new office and hope to get some great ideas.
Wish to hire some lady/milf as my clerk and FB..
Very good idea here.
Old 30-05-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
AK47Rifle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really like your update TS, continue please
Old 31-05-2019, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 31-05-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Omg !!...here is one of the nottiest wifey ever seen enjoying her sexual gifts by God to the max in teasing and turning on men thru' zaogeng !

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1