The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2183 / Power: 27
Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hotwife & her ex-boss

Hubby: so you took off your panties and give it to him?

Wife: Yes.. i took it off on the spot and he was delighted. And he smelled it and put it on his crotch and rub it. So I spread my legs even wider and let him see my exposed pussy! I was so horny and so he was there at the right time. He took out his cock and showed me, wrapping my panties around his dick. And he asked me wanna go behind his van. So we quickly went inside the back of his van, with lots of clothing stocks.

It was so natural. He just put his cock in front of me and I just put it inside my mouth to suck him. After a while, he took it out and just pushed it inside my pussy. It was pretty fast as he could not control it, probably less than 3 mins only. He just shot everything into the CD. He said coz so many weeks no fuck pussy already, so could not tahan for long! He said my pussy was so wet and so shiok, better than his wife one, hehe! And so that's why now you can smell the CD rubber smell!!

Upon hearing it, I could not take it and kept my tongue fucked my wife even faster, imagining what was it like earlier on. And she went into a loud orgasm, making me lost control and my sperm just auto shoot out. WTF! I have not even put my kuku inside her yet!
Old 04-06-2019, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 06-06-2019, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 06-06-2019, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaky View Post
Hubby: so you took off your panties and give it to him?

Wife: Yes.. i took it off on the spot and he was delighted. And he smelled it and put it on his crotch and rub it. So I spread my legs even wider and let him see my exposed pussy! I was so horny and so he was there at the right time. He took out his cock and showed me, wrapping my panties around his dick. And he asked me wanna go behind his van. So we quickly went inside the back of his van, with lots of clothing stocks.

It was so natural. He just put his cock in front of me and I just put it inside my mouth to suck him. After a while, he took it out and just pushed it inside my pussy. It was pretty fast as he could not control it, probably less than 3 mins only. He just shot everything into the CD. He said coz so many weeks no fuck pussy already, so could not tahan for long! He said my pussy was so wet and so shiok, better than his wife one, hehe! And so that's why now you can smell the CD rubber smell!!

Upon hearing it, I could not take it and kept my tongue fucked my wife even faster, imagining what was it like earlier on. And she went into a loud orgasm, making me lost control and my sperm just auto shoot out. WTF! I have not even put my kuku inside her yet!

Omg !!...tis is the nottiest instalment so far with detailed description of the nottiness between the wifey and the guy ...tis wifey is really a very notti girl ...stripping off her own panties and spreading her own legs wide open (like shown in TS' avatar)...to show the guy her pussy followed by the usual notti things they did to each other after tat ..hehe...enjoying reading tis very hot and notti story very much ...TS pls continue asap ...can't stand to wait to read more ...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 06-06-2019 at 08:08 AM.
Old 07-06-2019, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 07-06-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
abudah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyabudah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story TS! Camping!
Old 07-06-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Next episode soon please!
Old 07-06-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
QuandumFC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy reading your story TS, please continue
Old 08-06-2019, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 08-06-2019, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Good sexy story of wife, waiting for more updates..
Old 08-06-2019, 07:09 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2183 / Power: 27
Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute

So the following day while I was working, I was still thinking in my mind of what my wife had told me last nite, about what she had done with that supplier guy and that made me even more eager to find out whatever had really happened! My kuku was cock most of the time in my office. So that nite on bed, I asked her for more details!

Hubby: Tell me more. So after that supplier guy had poked you, did it happen again or just one time only?

Wife: Wa! Your small bird bird hard already so fast!! Ok lah, I will tell you more! Aiya, you know guys are like that. Once he managed to poke me once, you think he will not want more? Usually he came to take stocks about once a week but after that, he seemed to hang around more, like 2 to 3 times per week.

So whenever my boss not in or no other customers inside the store, he would come very close to me and started his usual flirt but with more direct words. Last time he would say I very pretty and sexy but after he had me, he would say my ass so pretty, my boobs so big and erotic. And at the same time while he was talking, he would take the liberty to molest my ass. His hands always groping my bum. Then he would say his cock always hard thinking of me.

H: Then so how? You help him release his tension?

W: He would then bring me out for dinner and then back to his van to fuck! Is like standard understanding. No need to say much, we just auto proceed to the back of his van, stripped and fuck but he usually did not last long. Mostly about 5 to 10 mins and game over. He always very rushing coz he said he needed to rush home to his pregnant wife as he scare she might suspect. So always fast and furious fuck!

H: So did you come too? Did you enjoy it?

W: Of coz got lah! Coz his passion very strong, so would get me excited and wet too. He even got a small mattress in his van, ready for action anytime! I even saw a whole box of numerous CD inside and he greedily said it would be all used on me!

H: Wow... so how often he fuck you? What about your boss?

W: Maybe about twice a week. Boss? Hehe.. you think he will let me slip away?

H: Tell me more about your boss part too!

W: Slowly lah. One by one. Boss part will tell you later, so your kuku will be kept in suspense, haha.

H: OK lor. I wished I knew it earlier!

W: You were outstation for few weeks, how to inform you!

H: Ok, now I am back. I wanted to be involved too!

W: Involved? How?

H: You know lah... just msg me and tell me the location and I'll be there!

W: Oh... u har.. sure. I think he told me tomorrow he will drop by, how?

H: Great!.. I get ready. Remember to msg ok?

Last edited by Shaky; 08-06-2019 at 01:49 PM.
Old 08-06-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.
Old 18-06-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

Bro

Any more ?

Thanks
Old 18-06-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing

Wow the guy really is some Cuck shit
Old 18-06-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 5
captain69sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaptain69sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

More story bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1