The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hooking PRC/SG/MY Milfs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenrick View Post
Several Red Flags:
1) They have a high chance of replying. Normal wechat add have low chance of replying to strangers.
2) Once add, they will reply at high chance. What's more, they may even initiate a chat with Hi. Girls are usually reactive than proactive.
3) They prefer to speak in chinese and their english feels like transaction.
4) They, usually good looking, are openly looking for "Sexual Partner". Why would they even need and why would they be so straight forward?
5) Even for those claimed to be local, does not understand the term fwb/fb when they seek sexual partner. Well, how can you declare yourself as local without knowing some of the terms?
6) The ultimate giveaway, ask you to register at some random website which cost money.
7) More interestingly, the website are usually the same as quoted by all ladies, MM etc.

If till now, you're still in delusion that they are real and are keen in making you their sexual partner, I think your small head is making a mess of your rationale.

8) lastly, they can't explain why you should move to those premium other than it's safe and secured and keep asking you to tell them your ID once registered.

Please be careful guys.

https://www.facebook.com/37816717219...18&v=e&sfns=mo
Old 17-06-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Laspboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Hooking PRC/SG/MY Milfs

Boy can share contact?
Old 18-06-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 19
benq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to behold

What contact are you referring to?
Old 19-06-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

benq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to behold

So for those pretty girl photos found in WeChat they are scammed, than how about those girl photos show fat girl or old lady or average looking or even ugly girl? They are scammed too?
Old 21-06-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Like the example above, who will you click to friend?
Old 21-06-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
thread was del by mod
Old 21-06-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Like the example above, who will you click to friend?[/QUOTE]

Click all
Talk to all
Meet all
Try to fuck em all
Old 21-06-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Click all
Talk to all
Meet all
Try to fuck em all[/QUOTE]

You champion...
Old 22-06-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
adiboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by benq557 View Post

Can share the name of the app??
Old 22-06-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Benaughty.com, also stated in the first page when I started to post in this thread.
Old 22-06-2019, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benq557 View Post
Benaughty.com, also stated in the first page when I started to post in this thread.
Nothing in this website is free.
Old 22-06-2019, 02:28 AM
Samster

I did not said this website is free in the first place.
Old 29-06-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
thread was del by mod
You can find all my postings by left click over my nick.

Now you also can find from my signature.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 30-06-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
michaeltan358 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I use wechat. June 2018 i manage to fark her but I actually spend 1y to chat with her before I fark her. How it started ? I use nearby function. She is Indonesian married woman lived in jkt. She in spore for dad medical problem. So we chat for 3 days and finally meet for coffee. She act very proper. Nothing happened. We continue chat until one day she asked if I add her is because I want to fark her. I replied honestly. Yes then our chat started becoming sexual she loves rear entry. She told me she hates husband and want to revenge. After many months she came to spore and we meet for sex. Check into hotel 4 Star. Cheap special rate. We fark non stop for 2 day n 1 night. Only left room for dinner. Lunch room service. Her fav is let me play her clitoris and fark rear. Screamer she is. Oh I cip because she already did ops. I came total 5 times and was exhaust. She damn horny To be continued.
Old 30-06-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltan358 View Post
I use wechat. June 2018 i manage to fark her but I actually spend 1y to chat with her before I fark her. How it started ? I use nearby function. She is Indonesian married woman lived in jkt. She in spore for dad medical problem. So we chat for 3 days and finally meet for coffee. She act very proper. Nothing happened. We continue chat until one day she asked if I add her is because I want to fark her. I replied honestly. Yes then our chat started becoming sexual she loves rear entry. She told me she hates husband and want to revenge. After many months she came to spore and we meet for sex. Check into hotel 4 Star. Cheap special rate. We fark non stop for 2 day n 1 night. Only left room for dinner. Lunch room service. Her fav is let me play her clitoris and fark rear. Screamer she is. Oh I cip because she already did ops. I came total 5 times and was exhaust. She damn horny To be continued.
bro...faster update !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1