The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
makemecum is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Lor 27 Sg Ktv

Tot is thread died
Last report means not worth going
Mite as well go new shanghai
Old 20-02-2012, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

my first time posting in this thread as yesterday was my first visit to SG KTV.

ok, the waiteress says sun got no gals, must make do.....

I'm a PRC man, so actually whatever they have yesterday was better than what I saw in NSH during HH.... And my god, they're good! Despite all the restrictions, they have ways to make you happy... very happy!

ended up bedding one of them, but i was so drunk i don't recall the name!

the sound system is good, but the reno is like a warehouse....
Old 21-02-2012, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
LazyCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Xyberduke,

hello. you went HH on sunday? If yes, what is the damage like for HH? Care to share? Never been there, just curious.

I personally prefer not so young PRC. Old Man Liao, can't keep up. So like your input before I visit the joint.

Bro donkey07 found the place a bit disappointing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkey07 View Post
my first FR.

Been there with few frens yday nite.

Timing : 9~2am
Damages for room charges & 3+1jug beer = $166 for medium room.
Gals: ALL PRC (early 30 milf)
Tips : $20/gal

Cheers
Old 21-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Samster

Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyCat View Post
Bro Xyberduke,

hello. you went HH on sunday? If yes, what is the damage like for HH? Care to share? Never been there, just curious.

I personally prefer not so young PRC. Old Man Liao, can't keep up. So like your input before I visit the joint.

Bro donkey07 found the place a bit disappointing.

Cheers
i went SH... 160 four jugs, small room. if you prefer not so young PRC, that place on Sun is for you! hahahaa
Old 22-02-2012, 10:47 AM
Samster

Bro Xyberduke,

Thank-you.

Cheers
Old 22-02-2012, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 16
sulphur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysulphur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bros,

I went there during one of my friends bachelor's night. I had not so good an experience, but maybe its also due to my personal preference.

Below is the breakdown of my FR :

Environment

The rooms are actually very dirty in my personal opinion. Sofas are stained and I actually saw a few small cockroaches when I was sitting on the sofa. It might be my expectation issue, but in my opinion, cleanliness should be always a top priority.

Beer

The beers are actually cheap and its really low cost. Its really economical to go there and order beer. Liqour I cant comment as we didnt order.

WL

The WLs are actually in a mixture of SYT and MILFs. You will be surprised for MILF lovers the quality of them are pretty good. The SYT quality however is average. THeir attitude is average, not really being able to make you happy, but you dont really feel disguested with them either. They move around not so much also maybe due to the lack of rooms.

So overall I feel if you have a small budget on that day, it is quite an ok place to go. But I most probably wont go back.
Old 22-02-2012, 02:56 PM
Samster

Hi Bro Sulphur,

Thanks for the good info. Haven't been back to KTV scene for at least 3 years and was thinking of going to some place to chill out. True that clean environment is essential.

Ok with the budget, lower or higher don't really matter. More importantly, I mostly solo and don't really like crowded places. That was the main draw when bro Xyberduke wrote his experience recently.

The other reason is the PRC - MILF. At least no language barrier, just want to have the GFE.

Been surfing SBF for quite a while, just a by-stander. Always listening. Only recently committed to be a samster. LOL. Guess I am the Odd One Out.

Thank-you.

Cheers.
Old 22-02-2012, 07:59 PM
Samster

the reno indeed sucks...

but generally, i find the sound system (although it looks crap) sound better than my fav NSH.....

as for WL, i do not know of any other place that has such a huge quantity of PRCs.... if any, hope bros here can recommend..... i'm in exploration mood recently...
Old 22-02-2012, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
standy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SG has more PRCs than NSH???
OMG, i must go and take a look, i have to go, omg. i just love PRCs, although i have taken alittle bit of likings to NSH's Viets, but NSH managment sucks! i sure visit other joints!
Old 22-02-2012, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by standy View Post
SG has more PRCs than NSH???
OMG, i must go and take a look, i have to go, omg. i just love PRCs, although i have taken alittle bit of likings to NSH's Viets, but NSH managment sucks! i sure visit other joints!
if you compare quantity.... it's SG:NSH 5:1..... for PRC on the Sunday I went.... and I only saw PRC... it's like the good old days of MG KTV....if you know what i mean.... (not TH style)
Old 22-02-2012, 11:01 PM
Samster

think this ktv is going get good business for the next few weeks... but brothers pls 各花入各眼... just few days ago, I praised a FL in SB, and woahla, her business shot 10 times, and all complained abt her time management (she never had such good business before so how to manage?) and they condemned her.... felt very bad... don't want the same thing to happen here also.... the PRC in SG fits my bill.... like how i love MG KTV more than TH in the past....
Old 23-02-2012, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

me was there last nite with a bro and two uncles.
place seem not bad,drinks & room charges,quite reasonable.
a room for 4 with 4 jugs of beer ---> 183 netts.

gals can autoroam,tips very normal.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 23-02-2012, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
me was there last nite with a bro and two uncles.
place seem not bad,drinks & room charges,quite reasonable.
a room for 4 with 4 jugs of beer ---> 183 netts.

gals can autoroam,tips very normal.
just realised that 150 was missing from my wallet, haha, damn slow... the ST price here is not cheap@ 150, normally, for this kind of $20 tips ktv, ST should be 100 only.... there are FL charging 80 on nearby streets who're prettier, i rather go for them... too bad i was drunk and didn't think much....
Old 24-02-2012, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Xyber, any ex-BS gals there?
Old 24-02-2012, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 20
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.lay View Post
Bro Xyber, any ex-BS gals there?
I was there few days ago and yes, quite a few are from BS. If you have frequent BS regularly, dont worry, they will come up to you and say that they are from BS (if you are regular with them, they ought to recognise you).

But there are a lot of new gals who would want to please you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1