The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Old 17-07-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
The3rdLeg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rawing raise......strictly for raw player only

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmex View Post
currently got a viet bu working at ktv that willing to raw with me.

rejected her once, scared.

second time, mentally too weak gave in. then after the second time, tell myself, since already rawed might as well just raw a few more times then go checkup.

heng heng nothing yet.

i think should be quite ssafe coz she here for only 2 weeks. and shes on work permit and work permit need take medical examination.
Your experience reminds me of my trysts with a Viet bu plying her trade in one of the ktv at Tanglin shopping centre. She already let me raw her the first time she sat with me. Everything went pretty smooth and when things been us got hot n raunchy I asked her for a pop and she told me the rates. She wanted to bring me to another empty room as it was the house rules there but I declined and insisted to do it in the same room. So she obliged n we got on. I remembered she was rocking on on my lap facing each other and my pants were already down to my thighs by then. Then I just slid my rock hard brudda right into her and she didn't even nudge a bit! It went on for some good 15 mins before I emptied my load inside her, all without a cap on.

I then patronised her 1 more time before she suddenly disappeared. The waiters there said that she returned to Vietnam in a hurry but she told me she had another 3 weeks in SG. Till now I'm still wondering what happened, whether she discovered something shocking and flew home straight.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 18-07-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 9
mustachio99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
You know what is the problem with this stealthing law shit especially when applied to a GL setting? You fuck a girl with a condom on and for whatever reasons it breaks or slips off inside her, she turns round and accuses you of stealthing her to the OKT or the police, you also will have nothing to do but suck thumb because there's literally no evidence left of how you didn't stealth her and it was all an accident.
Yes that's a potential problem, but so is having it perfectly legal. You seem to want to put all the burden on the girl. When a guy rips off the condom without her knowing, do you honestly think that is ok? That it should be perfectly legal? If he gives her HIV, is that ok also? The transmission rate of HIV from guy->girl is significantly higher than girl->guy, she is at higher risk.

If a girl steals your money in the room, the situation is no different, it's a 'he says, she says' situation. You don't make stealing money legal on this basis. If the condom broke, you fight the charges. You'll probably not get charged, instead you will get a note against your name in case it happens again.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 19-07-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Now that many of us know it's not entirely difficult to get to raw a WL, and they will more than willingly let u do them the same way so long as u up ur visits and of cos not patronize their colleagues(unfortunately that's one of the 10 commandments that u have to swear to in order to get that special treat from ur fave gal).
But... now comes the real challenge. U reduce ur frequency of visits to her and does she still let u do her raw like the last tryst? From one or twice a week to once every 2 or 3 weeks. Do u still get the hots with her? Let's discuss...??
Old 20-07-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ahha2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The3rdLeg View Post
Now that many of us know it's not entirely difficult to get to raw a WL, and they will more than willingly let u do them the same way so long as u up ur visits and of cos not patronize their colleagues(unfortunately that's one of the 10 commandments that u have to swear to in order to get that special treat from ur fave gal).
But... now comes the real challenge. U reduce ur frequency of visits to her and does she still let u do her raw like the last tryst? From one or twice a week to once every 2 or 3 weeks. Do u still get the hots with her? Let's discuss...??
agree with you on the second part...
Old 20-07-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
agree with you on the second part...
So have u tried or attempt to do this to ur raw gal? What's her response?
Old 20-07-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ahha2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So have u tried or attempt to do this to ur raw gal? What's her response?
lolx... do a rub pussy activities, then she used her leg to cramp my waist inner to her pussy. due to work I didnt visit her for 1 month and when I find her again, she said no raw. I notice if wl allows u pussy rub, likely have raw.. I tried one
Old 20-07-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
lolx... do a rub pussy activities, then she used her leg to cramp my waist inner to her pussy. due to work I didnt visit her for 1 month and when I find her again, she said no raw. I notice if wl allows u pussy rub, likely have raw.. I tried one
Haha... ok, so she gave u the cold treatment after 1 month of disappearance even though due to your work. But obviously she must have let her imagination go wild and accused you of house hopping and bonking other wl during that time. But did she have your WeChat, Line or ctc number to trace your whereabouts when u disappeared then? Cos if she felt jealous she would have called n asked where u were and why u stopped visiting her.
Old 20-07-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 13
saabking is one of the Best!saabking is one of the Best!saabking is one of the Best!saabking is one of the Best!

Quote:
Haha... ok, so she gave u the cold treatment after 1 month of disappearance even though due to your work. But obviously she must have let her imagination go wild and accused you of house hopping and bonking other wl during that time. But did she have your WeChat, Line or ctc number to trace your whereabouts when u disappeared then? Cos if she felt jealous she would have called n asked where u were and why u stopped visiting her.
Where got WL so free?
Old 20-07-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Where got WL so free?
Obviously u haven't come across one in your life so u were probably sceptical.
Old Yesterday, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 3
Weimun88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWeimun88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have central area condo raw FL contact

Chio and young with AR and raw and cream pie ( for double the advertised money )

I will only exchange for central area condo/hotel raw FL

Let me know if have , not keen on thai or GL exchange
Old Yesterday, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
I have central area condo raw FL contact

Chio and young with AR and raw and cream pie ( for double the advertised money )

I will only exchange for central area condo/hotel raw FL

Let me know if have , not keen on thai or GL exchange
So this girl you mentioned from which country?
Advert Space Available