The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 21-07-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3314 / Power: 14
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: █▓ Local English Speaking OL Fantasy | Superb HDLY | 超甜电眼 | 梦幻海底捞 - ADELE █▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Maybe it is my lucky day.....actually got her reply booking 1 day in advance.
As mentioned before, she will re confirm again on the time on the day itself in the morning via sms.

As mentioned by many Bros...the place was a joy to be in.
And being first time, I nearly doubted the address she sent me n hesitated whether I got the correct place....lucky she open door n I went in immediately.

Wont repeat the procedure as many had mentioned before.
Every thing about the place was excellent.
Adele was indeed a headturner n yes she was wearing that signature spectacle.

She was chatty n I simply like her cute voice.
She dun skimp on things like towels n powder (to suck up the oil).
Towels was dry n fluffy n nice smell.
Entire procedure was a little like entering a real spa.....lol.
But the best thing is you are the only customer at that moment so no scared of bumping to another fellow.

She got a very impressive figure and god damn those delicious pair of sexy smooth legs (no joke...really so smooth i easily got a hard on).

The last part was the most hilarious...she actually ask me to pay when Im at the 'counter'. Lol!!

A must try to support a nice local gal.
What took you so long to check her out
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 22-07-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 6
MiG27 is a splendid one to beholdMiG27 is a splendid one to beholdMiG27 is a splendid one to beholdMiG27 is a splendid one to beholdMiG27 is a splendid one to beholdMiG27 is a splendid one to behold
Re: █▓ Local English Speaking OL Fantasy | Superb HDLY | 超甜电眼 | 梦幻海底捞 - ADELE █▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Ai seh... "A must try to support a nice local gal."

I like your statement bro!
For a while, I thought she is PRC convert...lol.
But seemed like she isn't.

Anyway, I always give some leeway for local chick.....
Can support just support.
She comes across as quite a nice n polite gal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
What took you so long to check her out
Local mah.....can always find time.....
I did sms her previously a few times, but got no replies. Maybe timing not right for her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
feeling only comes with money .......
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 22-07-2019, 05:56 AM
Little Samster~

My Reputation: Points: 9837 / Power: 48
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For a while, I thought she is PRC convert...lol.
But seemed like she isn't.

Anyway, I always give some leeway for local chick.....
Can support just support.
She comes across as quite a nice n polite gal
I have all along vouch that she isn't Prc convert at all...

Haha

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

[email protected] HDLY princess Adele's link

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 22-07-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 9
tnn lover is a Helpful and Caring Samstertnn lover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Support local
Old 22-07-2019, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 14
yours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto99 View Post
Just tried her service

Quite and secluded place

Once entered, its like another new world.

Very rustic feel, Spick and span clean

The whole house look well maintained..

Finished as a happy man..
Quote:

As mentioned by many Bros...the place was a joy to be in.

Every thing about the place was excellent.
Adele was indeed a headturner n yes she was wearing that signature spectacle.

Towels was dry n fluffy n nice smell.
Entire procedure was a little like entering a real spa.....lol.

A must try to support a nice local gal.
Her place is super big and cosy , super clean, super quiet, super private

Her towels is sent out every day to laundry wash, and her place is cleaned by worker every day, so everyday will be fresh fresh and clean

With such environment plus chio bu to serve you is no where to find in other places, that why I alway return find her

Last edited by yours; 22-07-2019 at 03:52 PM.
Old 22-07-2019, 09:55 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yours View Post
Her place is super big and cosy , super clean, super quiet, super private

Her towels is sent out every day to laundry wash, and her place is cleaned by worker every day, so everyday will be fresh fresh and clean

With such environment plus chio bu to serve you is no where to find in other places, that why I alway return find her
Yup.. similar for me as well..

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 23-07-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 2
psylocke is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsylocke is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: █▓ Local English Speaking OL Fantasy | Superb HDLY | 超甜电眼 | 梦幻海底捞 - ADELE █▓

As usual being busy with work, here is my belated MR for my session with Adele last week:

I messaged her one morning to ask for available time slot, didn't get reply from her. As I didn't want to seem too gan cheong, I waited two days to send her another message. This time she replied quickly, saying tmr night was available if I wanted. Hosay liao, didn't think twice I quickly confirmed YES.

Look : 8/10 - sexy guitar figure and long legs, she wore shorts and tied tshirt showing slim waist
HDLY : 8/10 - after some leg massage, she asked me to lift up my butt to put pillow underneath; then it started snowing and clawing and BOOM explosion
Service : 9/10 - she was friendly and playful, walking me thru the experience
RTM: yes

As I was leaving, I noticed something that looked like a dead bird
Old 23-07-2019, 06:47 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 8
Adezzio is a name known to allAdezzio is a name known to allAdezzio is a name known to allAdezzio is a name known to allAdezzio is a name known to allAdezzio is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylocke View Post
As usual being busy with work, here is my belated MR for my session with Adele last week:

I messaged her one morning to ask for available time slot, didn't get reply from her. As I didn't want to seem too gan cheong, I waited two days to send her another message. This time she replied quickly, saying tmr night was available if I wanted. Hosay liao, didn't think twice I quickly confirmed YES.

Look : 8/10 - sexy guitar figure and long legs, she wore shorts and tied tshirt showing slim waist
HDLY : 8/10 - after some leg massage, she asked me to lift up my butt to put pillow underneath; then it started snowing and clawing and BOOM explosion

Of course she will be extremely tired by evening time, can imagine having to work back to back nonstop from morning to the evenings...but nevertheless she will still put forth the most positive attitude that she can harness when seeing me out at the end of the session. Hence, I will do my part to leave once I'm done which isn't really long instead of hanging around till the end of the hour...10 -15 mins of break in between hopefully gives her some rest.

Last edited by Adezzio; 23-07-2019 at 07:43 AM.
Old 23-07-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 11
Sanji deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySanji deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylocke View Post

Nice mr bro, glad you enjoy during the session with her, can see even if she is tired she will still take effort to perform the best service to serve

So far she never disappointed me, every time made my bird bird fly happily up to heaven, we must take good care of her
Old 23-07-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 11
Trace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adezzio View Post
Of course she will be extremely tired by evening time, can imagine having to work back to back nonstop from morning to the evenings...but nevertheless she will still put forth the most positive attitude that she can harness when seeing me out at the end of the session. Hence, I will do my part to leave once I'm done which isn't really long instead of hanging around till the end of the hour...10 -15 mins of break in between hopefully gives her some rest.
Or maybe he talking about the dead bird he see in his own pants hahaha
Old 23-07-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 18
jobloggs4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjobloggs4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjobloggs4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjobloggs4 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I first visited Adele 3 years ago at her previous location, and I still go to her now, so obviously, sheís doing quite a few things right. If Iím rich, Iíll see her everyday, but Iím just a pauper, so I see her far less frequently and I try not to get addicted to her. The most I saw her was 3 times in a week, which happened a few months ago! Donít know what she did to make me return to her so many times that week!
Old 23-07-2019, 10:51 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobloggs4 View Post
I first visited Adele 3 years ago at her previous location, and I still go to her now, so obviously, sheís doing quite a few things right. If Iím rich, Iíll see her everyday, but Iím just a pauper, so I see her far less frequently and I try not to get addicted to her. The most I saw her was 3 times in a week, which happened a few months ago! Donít know what she did to make me return to her so many times that week!
3 times a week is confirm hardcore fans club

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 23-07-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 18
jobloggs4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjobloggs4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjobloggs4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjobloggs4 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
3 times a week is confirm hardcore fans club
Haha. Only happened once.
Old 24-07-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
syt.guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is her WeChat still in use? Or only SMS now?
Old 25-07-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3314 / Power: 14
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by syt.guy View Post
Is her WeChat still in use? Or only SMS now?
If regular, u can use wechat bah. If first timer, better to sms her if u dun get any reply from wechat.
Advert Space Available