The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13133 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Booking ml overnight for 600.. Worth it or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by winwin108 View Post
PIG HEAD
Wow.. u got your points back?

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 22-07-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of

The mathematics is paying $600 to bonk 3 times over a period of 9 hours. So the fact is paying $200 per bonk and not $66 per hour, since she probably will be sleeping for the other 7.5 hours (assuming half hour per bonk, total 1.5 hours).

Therefore you decide whether $200 a bonk is worthwhile?
Old 22-07-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Actually i think worthiness depends really whether TS happy or not. If happy then don't bother how much... If need to bother then... Don't do it. Probably will regret later.
Old 22-07-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

IMO i tink its not worth for $600 even for ang pai n in spa..But if you wanna make it worth it please make sure you can bonk her at least 5times if not really bo hua..lol..

Last time 201 i can bonk for free 2 times after paying for 1 time and shes ang pai aso..Somemore slp in the spa for 2hrs although gt a stupid indian disco beside n kip listening to indian techno music lol tat one was in Jln Besar forget 178 or watever number..
Old 22-07-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by simontan82 View Post
Just want to know if is the price is reasonable to book an overnight from 2am to 11am with a relatively ang pai ml for $600?

Inclusive of 3 bonk?

Thanks
Answer mainly depends on the 600 being what percentage of your monthly income, isn't that so?
Old 22-07-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneminman View Post
IMO i tink its not worth for $600 even for ang pai n in spa..But if you wanna make it worth it please make sure you can bonk her at least 5times if not really bo hua..lol..

Last time 201 i can bonk for free 2 times after paying for 1 time and shes ang pai aso..Somemore slp in the spa for 2hrs although gt a stupid indian disco beside n kip listening to indian techno music lol tat one was in Jln Besar forget 178 or watever number..
It's tough to value a session via "number of times" though that seems the easiest way for most people to accept and understand. Might as well quantify it right down to "number of minutes" in action, LOL.
Old 22-07-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
It's tough to value a session via "number of times" though that seems the easiest way for most people to accept and understand. Might as well quantify it right down to "number of minutes" in action, LOL.
its like $150/1/1 u multiply and chk $600 worth of shots is like how many times...If u piak her 2 times = $300 and the rest of the time is slp means u are booking a hotel and slp for the whole nite..worth it or not u decide lolx
Old 22-07-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simontan82 View Post
Just want to know if is the price is reasonable to book an overnight from 2am to 11am with a relatively ang pai ml for $600?

Inclusive of 3 bonk?

Thanks
If you're after some chemistry, don't tell her that this is an overnight bonk. Makes it seem like work for her.

Years ago when I bonked a 201 ang pai 50+ times in 4+ months, I used to always book a room at the Southbridge Hotel opposite, then I tell her that for her own safety I do not want to have my sessions at the MP but ask her to cross the road to do it. As a bonus she can use the room to have a good rest after that, though I reserve the right to sneak in to "disturb" her whenever I want. I pay for the bonks we do, at the normal rate. Its a win-win, because she gets a nice place to rest overnight and I get to bonk her regularly at the hotel with so much more action than whatever you can do in the lousy massage bed

Buy her breakfast when you visit her in the morning, and take her out for supper before going for your first bonk of the night.

Cheers and good luck.
Old 22-07-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post

Many many years ago, I spent $300 for over night from 11pm to 9am.

F like the Energizer Rabbit throughout the night.
Wake up like every 1 hour or so to poke lobang, whenever the little meat rod gets a little harden.
Never even got chance to put on my short for the night as it was troublesome to wear the short and to strip off later on like 1 hour later.....

The girl also don't bother to wear back her panties anymore after wearing & stripping for the first 3 times.....
Read also sibeh song.. haha
Old 22-07-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tiko1141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
If you're after some chemistry, don't tell her that this is an overnight bonk. Makes it seem like work for her.

Years ago when I bonked a 201 ang pai 50+ times in 4+ months, I used to always book a room at the Southbridge Hotel opposite, then I tell her that for her own safety I do not want to have my sessions at the MP but ask her to cross the road to do it. As a bonus she can use the room to have a good rest after that, though I reserve the right to sneak in to "disturb" her whenever I want. I pay for the bonks we do, at the normal rate. Its a win-win, because she gets a nice place to rest overnight and I get to bonk her regularly at the hotel with so much more action than whatever you can do in the lousy massage bed

Buy her breakfast when you visit her in the morning, and take her out for supper before going for your first bonk of the night.

Cheers and good luck.
Bro mind share more info about this 201 ang pai
Old 22-07-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post

Many many years ago, I spent $300 for over night from 11pm to 9am.

F like the Energizer Rabbit throughout the night.
A long, long time ago, every bro here was like energizer bunny. But nowadays battery depleted liao Hearsay too many times cum too often. Should have spaced it out
Old 23-07-2019, 08:17 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiko1141 View Post
Bro mind share more info about this 201 ang pai
I had my fun at 201 too
Old 23-07-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 7
Comitten deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyComitten deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post

Cheers and good luck.
your post brought back some nice memories
used to hook up this PRC KTV girl who stay near JC
on friday or sat, she will msg me sometime to send her home after work...
sometime go for 2nd round at TD, sometime go makan, sometime straight
go to hotel near JC...
bonk on check-in....she go back, change and come back...
morning bonk....then she go will go back change and make up for work and come back....usually she dont bother make up cos when she come back makeup will be mess up by me again
one time thing is some transit hotel along you 12 hrs from time you check in..
so check in about 4am....check out 4pm...so just nice
Old 23-07-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
I had my fun at 201 too
Yeah, those were the days......I became such a regular at Southbridge Hotel that I knew all the names of the hotel staff, including the housekeeping staff whom I could always call on to make sure the bedsheets are changed and cleaned again every time I leave the room....

Now that 201 is history, 200 is also gone.....probably this hotel is good for those looking to short-time girls at SC. But that's for another thread.....
Old 23-07-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Guessed i missed out a lot...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1