The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
A good FR, even though Pom suspected the WL was not operating at ACE, as RM 180 is an atrocious price for any WL's asking (not even the super duper Kimchi is asking for that price)

IMHO, the FR does not benefit cheongsters seeking fun at ACE and SOS, if your episode was not at ACE or SOS.

Anyway, Pom does uphold my principle, will upz you for posting an FR here
looks more.like a fake fr to me... like advertisement...
deserve to be bomb...
Old 18-07-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
looks more.like a fake fr to me... like advertisement...
deserve to be bomb...
Gave him the benefit of a doubt
But my comments: "atrocious pricing" gave its advertisement a bombshell and an anti-climax

Unless those with deep pockets will still fall for it at RM 180
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 18-07-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelchong56 View Post
FR on Xiao Xiao
Province: came from Dailian
Looks: 8/10, Wearing a spec like my secondary school teacher. Big round eyes. A very demure, innocent look.
Skin: 8/10 Very smooth.
Figure: 8/10 . About 156 cm. Weight should be about 47 kg. nice ass. Sizable boobs. no tummy.
Boobs: 8/10 B Cup. So smooth and like jelly with pinkish nipple
Ass: 8/10 Full. Good for doggie.
Pussy: 8/10 Pink pussy. nice trim hair. Perfect symmetry between her left and right outer lips. When simulated, her outer lips will tighten and adopt a tent shape, fully exposing her love tunnel. Clitoris erect easily upon simulation.
Catbath: 7/10
Gfe: 8/10 very very and guess she looking for a husband here .kekee
BBBJ: 8/10 sensational
FJ: 8/10 very co-operative and hardworking...
Attitude: 9/10 one of the best prc I came across so far..
Damage: RM180 + Rm20 (tips, she deserved it)
Overall: NO REGRET !
RTF: trying to find time today ..keke

Old 19-07-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelchong56 View Post
FR on Xiao Xiao
Province: came from Dailian
Looks: 8/10, Wearing a spec like my secondary school teacher. Big round eyes. A very demure, innocent look.
Skin: 8/10 Very smooth.
Figure: 8/10 . About 156 cm. Weight should be about 47 kg. nice ass. Sizable boobs. no tummy.
Boobs: 8/10 B Cup. So smooth and like jelly with pinkish nipple
Ass: 8/10 Full. Good for doggie.
Pussy: 8/10 Pink pussy. nice trim hair. Perfect symmetry between her left and right outer lips. When simulated, her outer lips will tighten and adopt a tent shape, fully exposing her love tunnel. Clitoris erect easily upon simulation.
Catbath: 7/10
Gfe: 8/10 very very and guess she looking for a husband here .kekee
BBBJ: 8/10 sensational
FJ: 8/10 very co-operative and hardworking...
Attitude: 9/10 one of the best prc I came across so far..
Damage: RM180 + Rm20 (tips, she deserved it)
Overall: NO REGRET !
RTF: trying to find time today ..keke
RM180.....OMG.
You bloody Idiot for spoiling the pricing there...
Deserve to be bomb unless post at wrong thread.
Again.
Sure bor....RM180 at ACE or even SOS???

saas<----Next!
Old 21-07-2019, 12:58 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
RM180.....OMG.
You bloody Idiot for spoiling the pricing there...
Deserve to be bomb unless post at wrong thread.
Again.
Sure bor....RM180 at ACE or even SOS???
I think that bro post in wrong thread as Xiao Xiao is PRC FL operating at Sunway Pyramid. Her rate is rm200-220 /1/1 so if he paid rm180 is considered a bargain.

Old 21-07-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Someone enlighten me, if you are sitting at the coffee shop on 2nd floor or walking along the corridor in one of the floors or climbing up/down the stairs, will the IMMI or MIB still grab you?

I don't expect the IMMI to grab you if you are local. You did not break any IMMI laws. Right?

If MIB, will they grab up to up the lori if you are not caught in the act with your pants down?
dont challenge any of mib or immi, as they usually overwhelming law, and has tons of reason to arrest you if they want. just be humber and talk smart to free yourself.
Old 22-07-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Went to SOS to see Meng Yue. Called her and she said will meet me at SOS to bring me to her hideout. While waiting for her at SOS got attacked by a few PRCs. They very fierce, come and grab your hand and don't let go until I say I have an appointment already.

Finally Meng Yue come rescue me. As described she is tall at about 1.7M, MILF with curvy body. Big enhanced D boobs. Heavy makeup and eyelashes, but pretty enough. Not quite Julia but close enough (anyway as close as I will ever get).

She saw my dick and said its big and she wants to enjoy it. I think all FL say this to their client. So shower, rabba rabba, hug hug, rub dick on pussy, standing BBBJ, laid down BBBJ, cowgirl and finished in miss. All the while she moaning and telling me "so nice, so nice feeling". However no kissing. Maybe if I am more regular.

Thanks to Bro Pom, I get to act out this favorite scene from Julia Kyoka movie. When she is in cowgirl, moaning away, and you reach out to grab those knockers. Damn shiok.

Ha ha ha.
Old 22-07-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 5
Dsamurai1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDsamurai1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Went to SOS to see Meng Yue. Called her and she said will meet me at SOS to bring me to her hideout. While waiting for her at SOS got attacked by a few PRCs. They very fierce, come and grab your hand and don't let go until I say I have an appointment already.

Finally Meng Yue come rescue me. As described she is tall at about 1.7M, MILF with curvy body. Big enhanced D boobs. Heavy makeup and eyelashes, but pretty enough. Not quite Julia but close enough (anyway as close as I will ever get).

She saw my dick and said its big and she wants to enjoy it. I think all FL say this to their client. So shower, rabba rabba, hug hug, rub dick on pussy, standing BBBJ, laid down BBBJ, cowgirl and finished in miss. All the while she moaning and telling me "so nice, so nice feeling". However no kissing. Maybe if I am more regular.

Thanks to Bro Pom, I get to act out this favorite scene from Julia Kyoka movie. When she is in cowgirl, moaning away, and you reach out to grab those knockers. Damn shiok.

Ha ha ha.
Yes bro up up for catching this "Pontianak"
Old 22-07-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
..... Not quite Julia but close enough (anyway as close as I will ever get).

Ha ha ha.
Good lah since you enjoyed that Pontianak's services, OK loh Nvm she looks 100% like Julia of not, still bonkable mah

Pom has a habit to search for and bonk [within my budget] any girl that resembles any of my favourite JAV stars [eg. Hasumi Kurera, Tia, Asahi Mizuno, Azumi Mizushima, Riko Tachibana even MILF Hayashi, Kobayakawa and Rin Azuma also can lah]

Pom is trying hard to find one with face and body that look like Asuka Kirara, to fantasize bonking the real Kirara [what Pom heard that to book Asuka Kirara for a night will cost RM 100,000 die loh how to bonk her??] Dream on

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 22-07-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsamurai1 View Post
Yes bro up up for catching this "Pontianak"
Walaueh, Samurai now got power .....can up people liao not only just up Pontianak
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 22-07-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Dsamurai1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDsamurai1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Walaueh, Samurai now got power .....can up people liao not only just up Pontianak
Little power only other ppl zap me one time I become ashes liao
Old 22-07-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsamurai1 View Post
Little power only other ppl zap me one time I become ashes liao
No lah, you have 90 points woh, people need to gather enough people to zap you a total of 91 then only die loh

No body can zap your power of 1 lah..

Dun worry, continue to up Pontianak value for money
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 23-07-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Good lah since you enjoyed that Pontianak's services, OK loh Nvm she looks 100% like Julia of not, still bonkable mah

Pom is trying hard to find one with face and body that look like Asuka Kirara, to fantasize bonking the real Kirara [what Pom heard that to book Asuka Kirara for a night will cost RM 100,000 die loh how to bonk her??] Dream on
Wah Pom, if you find this even if body is similar but face is not, let me know ok. If I find this first in KL within RM100, I will also share here.

Just to be clear, I enjoyed my session with Meng Yue even if face is not like Julia. She gives good service and I am planning to RTF soon.
Old 23-07-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tukangkarut View Post
No prob at all. thanks for the update bro anthonysoon, its better than no reply at all =) cheers
Things seem to have cooled down.
I've PM u the ctc of Meng Yue.
No fake FRs please.
Promrakthai is Meng Yue's lao jiao customer, he can spot a fake FR on her half a mile away.

So, give a FR on Meng Yue and I'll give u the ctc of Yuen Yuen.
I guarantee u Yuen2 is better than Meng Yue.
Old 23-07-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
Things seem to have cooled down.
I've PM u the ctc of Meng Yue.
No fake FRs please.
Promrakthai is Meng Yue's lao jiao customer, he can spot a fake FR on her half a mile away.

So, give a FR on Meng Yue and I'll give u the ctc of Yuen Yuen.
I guarantee u Yuen2 is better than Meng Yue.
Wow there's another one that's better then the "Pontianak" maybe I should go catch her one day when I'm free but I don't know how she look like lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1