The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Merlin Tower

Need a massage and some teasing for tmr after work. Not going for the prc on the bridge. Let me know if you have any good massage shop with teasing at this tower and whats the damage.
Old 22-07-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
duno about the indon girls but information is ocean are milf or even older. hence the cheaper price,

still trying to find younger joints walking distance from cs at below 200, closest i got was ksl side fl at 150 to 180.

the prc aunty at bridge side took twice already rm 130 first time and inform from here, bargain to rm100 2nd time.

Poseidon i will skip.
Ocean now gas a lot of younger girls. Below 30s and some do look pretty good. Service depends on who u go to..
Old 22-07-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
bolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

went to City Sq/Merlin last week. Saw some new MILF faces roaming ard City Sq, but age & look wise is abit more disappointing. Older + not as good a looker as the first batch.

Normal roaming places:
- Merlin Tower mix vege stall
- on the CS/MT link bridge
- Walking ard lvl 2/3

Hoping to have some young blood for that area. Good luck!

-------------------------------------

Last time I did a FJ with a masseuse over curtain partition. She allows coz I visited her a few times, so she knows I'm safe.
She climbed up the bed, do her doggy style.

Dmg: rm120.
Old 23-07-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolehk View Post
went to City Sq/Merlin last week. Saw some new MILF faces roaming ard City Sq, but age & look wise is abit more disappointing. Older + not as good a looker as the first batch.

Normal roaming places:
- Merlin Tower mix vege stall
- on the CS/MT link bridge
- Walking ard lvl 2/3

Hoping to have some young blood for that area. Good luck!

If you are adventurous enough...... cross over to the other side of Jln Wong Ah Fook opposite City Square. It is small walkup hotel similar setup as Ocean..... the girls there are mostly Indons, indians and occasionally LOS..... and very cheap @ rm40 - rm70.

If you cannot locate the entrance..... just look for the throngs of blangah & ah nehs going up/down the stairs beside the prata restaurant.
Old 23-07-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
If you are adventurous enough...... cross over to the other side of Jln Wong Ah Fook opposite City Square. It is small walkup hotel similar setup as Ocean..... the girls there are mostly Indons, indians and occasionally LOS..... and very cheap @ rm40 - rm70.

If you cannot locate the entrance..... just look for the throngs of blangah & ah nehs going up/down the stairs beside the prata restaurant.
Mostly Indians over there..
Old 24-07-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
SGXiaoBoiBoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Merlin tower now no good looking girls.

2nd floor some shops don't offer extra service.

Newbies may want to try the Thai massage shop in the first floor near the back area. The one with the pagoda sign board. Girls are bad to average looking but confirm will do special. Damage is message for RM60, HJ RM 50, BJ RM 100 but can nego and FJ RM 150 but never tried before.
Old 25-07-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

Went roaming around from lvl 1 to lvl 4 spa. But did not go into the spa as it looks deserted.. Didnt see any prc walking around. Mostly saw indons, thai?, or malays sitting around. Not all are a looker or show cleavage... those big boobs comes with a tummy package. Perhaps I went too early?

Tried the one at lvl 1 which one of the bro says have teasing but not sure whether is it the one or not. Opted for Indonesia style massage for 90 mons at rm90. Led into one of the two cubicles covered by curtains and partition. Lie down on the towel and can feel something wet. Not sure whether is it one of the bro here says the one which they never wash and fold back the towel shop. Felt kind of gross and smelly. Stripped but still wore my underwear. The massage was good and strong. Hope to have some teasing but there was none... halfway through, she request to go toilet which i allowed. Than soon there were kids coming into the outlet. Can hear a kid sobbing and another woman claming the kid to sleep. Another kid was coming in and out of the outlet and the outside noise is kind of irritating whenever he leaves the door unclosed. While massage my butt with the oil, the ml told me to strip my underwear and I was hoping this kind can have some teasing. But still, no rubbing of the balls or dick... feel so sad. But at lesst the massage was good. Till the end of the massage than she pop the gq, hj rm50, hj with exposing of boobs rm100. I rejected as it was highly priced. She decrease it down to rm80 but still kind of high. Dont want to spoilt the market but accepting a high price for the bro patronizing there so rejected the extras. Rather go back and look at my rm50 notes and do my own hj...

And also the wall is so thin that can hear the chinese music from the next door outlet. Cant even enjoy the massage quietly. Sigh......

Budget place, dont expect a good quality place. At least the massage is strong which I like.

Rtf merlin tower? Unless any bros here have good suggestion.
Old 26-07-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

bolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There was once a ML at Merlin Tower quoted me HJ for rm100, where I knew the market rate was always rm50 regardless u get to touch/suck the boobs. So rejected it like the bro above.

Good thing is that, right after the massage, I went to engage one of the china street walker MILF for a round. Just nice, used their showering facility to wash off the massage oil.

That was one of my fruitful day.
Old 31-07-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravrav View Post
Went roaming around from lvl 1 to lvl 4 spa. But did not go into the spa as it looks deserted.. Didnt see any prc walking around. Mostly saw indons, thai?, or malays sitting around. Not all are a looker or show cleavage... those big boobs comes with a tummy package. Perhaps I went too early?

Tried the one at lvl 1 which one of the bro says have teasing but not sure whether is it the one or not. Opted for Indonesia style massage for 90 mons at rm90. Led into one of the two cubicles covered by curtains and partition. Lie down on the towel and can feel something wet. Not sure whether is it one of the bro here says the one which they never wash and fold back the towel shop. Felt kind of gross and smelly. Stripped but still wore my underwear. The massage was good and strong. Hope to have some teasing but there was none... halfway through, she request to go toilet which i allowed. Than soon there were kids coming into the outlet. Can hear a kid sobbing and another woman claming the kid to sleep. Another kid was coming in and out of the outlet and the outside noise is kind of irritating whenever he leaves the door unclosed. While massage my butt with the oil, the ml told me to strip my underwear and I was hoping this kind can have some teasing. But still, no rubbing of the balls or dick... feel so sad. But at lesst the massage was good. Till the end of the massage than she pop the gq, hj rm50, hj with exposing of boobs rm100. I rejected as it was highly priced. She decrease it down to rm80 but still kind of high. Dont want to spoilt the market but accepting a high price for the bro patronizing there so rejected the extras. Rather go back and look at my rm50 notes and do my own hj...

And also the wall is so thin that can hear the chinese music from the next door outlet. Cant even enjoy the massage quietly. Sigh......

Budget place, dont expect a good quality place. At least the massage is strong which I like.

Rtf merlin tower? Unless any bros here have good suggestion.
Quite exp for ur massage. Else where spa is usually 60-70 alone for massages.
Old 02-08-2019, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreomaker View Post
Merlin Tower lvl 1 & 2 all the shops are 1hr/rm60. Most are under same boss. That's why u will see the gals will move ard to different shops at different days.
Old 03-08-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolehk View Post
Merlin Tower lvl 1 & 2 all the shops are 1hr/rm60. Most are under same boss. That's why u will see the gals will move ard to different shops at different days.
At that price will go to my regular spa in molek.
60rm/1 hour with clean and showering facilities.
too bad my regular has left, CIM for 50rm more. best deal i ever had.
Old 07-08-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
At that price will go to my regular spa in molek.
60rm/1 hour with clean and showering facilities.
too bad my regular has left, CIM for 50rm more. best deal i ever had.
Molek seems very far away. I dont have car. So usually I will cross the causeway to watch movie at City square and go for some "destress" nearby. Dont wish to travel here and there.
Old 07-08-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
I went for the 90mins session so its RM90
Old 07-08-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Looking to go into JB again this weekend. Hopefully can find good massage, teasing and release.
Old 09-08-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Anyone been to MT recently? Any good update?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1